Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? (22834 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 17, 2013
edited
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by jedisco(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2013
saintvalx:

isorait! But I can differentiate a humble question from a condescending one(from ur first response to my post).
Can we go to sleep now, cos am drowzy?

I can also differentiate a knowledgeable post from an ignorant one. It's good you narrowly escaped the bait.

But like the op asked if P3 was the best low-end phone (note: low-end), I think you need to get the difference between low, mid and high-end so you stop getting it mixed up.

You can go and sleep now.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by achi4u(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2013
Hello house!

Am currently using NOKIA5250 screenTouch and am enjoying it but want to upgrade with this Tecno phone.
My question is what did i stand to enjoy that am not enjoying in this my nokia5250?

Among this tecno phones which one is "more enjoyable"?lol

N7,N3,Q1,P3?

ps:am a learner o!
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 18, 2013
edited
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Nobody: 12:25am On May 18, 2013
legendarysegzi: undecidedo technooooo is a big nooo .pls niaja stop buyin this s**t ,its depleting our ozone layer..we need ecofriendly phones.
mtcheew.. go sidon johr
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by jedisco(m): 2:01am On May 18, 2013
saintvalx:

Ha ha ha! Now I can comfortably laugh before I resort to bed. I should have checked your profile earlier, I didn't know you're all about phones. Sorry sir. emabinu. Good night.

Modified:
but u know my point and stop feigning and there's nothing cryptic about my analogy/sarcasm.

Like I said, I like the pricing of Tecno phones and would want them to go on and make mid-range and high-end phones at relatively lower prices as far as quality is not compromised. At least this is the way it is in other countries.

But before that, we need to be true to ourselves about their current line-up which although fantastic, is not meant to be a direct competitor to current high-end phones
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by JakeRony: 6:59am On May 18, 2013
@HakunaJay Greetings, hope all well, I've seen that the thread is getting longer, that is nice to know that Tecno brand is gaining popularity around the world. I've also noticed the same is happening in the middle east. I just wanted to inform you that whatever you said is right, its QualComm chipset and Poot+Ministro should root the thing. Even b4 I got to you, I had tried but error code 87 and sometimes error code 22, restarted uninstalled poot, restarted, installed poot and run poot, still the same issue now I am totally fed and almost giving up, so is there anyway you would assist me bro. Could it be that the phone is "UNROOTABLE" embarassed cry Kindly reply and inform. Thanks & God Bless
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by JakeRony: 7:20am On May 18, 2013
@ITBomb Did you get anyway to root yours? HakunaJay requests Whatsapp but I requested email and Nothing till now embarassed so what do you suggest.
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by mu2sa2: 7:33am On May 18, 2013
flawless911:
Y does dat sound lyk: expert-sh*t 2 me :-/
We learn every day.
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by sleemoon(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2013
JUO: Here are the Features and Specifications of Tecno P3:

Operating System: Android 2.35 Gingerbread

Network/Data: GSM900/DCS1800MHz/WCDMA2100

WLAN: WI-FI-802.11 a/b/n

Bluetooth: 3.0

Display: 3.5 inch capacitive Touch screen

Resolution: 320*480 (HVGA)

Dimension: 115.8*62*11.7mm of size

Camera: 3.0MP primary and 0.3MP secondary with flash

Processor: 1GHz

RAM: 512MB

Memory: 512MB ROM + up to 32GB expandable + 8GB SD

GPS: Yes

Sensor: G-sensor, Proximity sensor and Light sensor

SIM Card: Dual SIM

Battery: BL-4E1400mAh

Other Features: FM Radio, Voice recording, SD slot, Torch, Alarm, etc.
the fone na rubbish with 512ram 5mp nd 0.3mp front camera. ... like seriously? is dis a fone?... Thanks to my Samsung galaxy s2. .
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Reference(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2013

and perhaps they've thrown in a swiss army knife for good measure. For that price something doesn't feel right.
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by blackweaver(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2013
i'm a bit curious, i've seen a number of posts where people are having trouble installing whatsapp. I'm confused, isn't whatsapp supposed to be as easy to install as any other android app?

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by hakunajay(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2013
Jake.Rony:
@HakunaJay Greetings, hope all well, I've seen that the thread is getting longer, that is nice to know that Tecno brand is gaining popularity around the world. I've also noticed the same is happening in the middle east. I just wanted to inform you that whatever you said is right, its QualComm chipset and Poot+Ministro should root the thing. Even b4 I got to you, I had tried but error code 87 and sometimes error code 22, restarted uninstalled poot, restarted, installed poot and run poot, still the same issue now I am totally fed and almost giving up, so is there anyway you would assist me bro. Could it be that the phone is "UNROOTABLE" embarassed cry Kindly reply and inform. Thanks & God Bless

guys follow the instructions in this blog. it roots p3. u can unmount ur sdcard to make it easier to root.

http://brainrex..com/2012/12/how-to-root-tecno-n3-android-phone.html?m=1
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by JakeRony: 10:31am On May 18, 2013
hakunajay:

guys follow the instructions in this blog. it roots p3. u can unmount ur sdcard to make it easier to root.

http://brainrex..com/2012/12/how-to-root-tecno-n3-android-phone.html?m=1

Bro Thanks for your assistance, just got P3 Rooted getting the instructions from

http://tecnon3andriod..com/search/label/Root%20Tecno%20P3,

Downloaded the Poot from here and tried like 3 times, God's Great!, thanks once again man! for your assistance.
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by irishkafe(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2013
Tecno p3 available for 13500 buzz me on +2348034803922.
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by mindtricks: 3:55pm On May 18, 2013
P3. Is the battery life as good as or better than that of N3? Is it dualcore?
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2013
mindtricks: P3. Is the battery life as good as or better than that of N3? Is it dualcore?

thx 4 the qst.... Pls my brothers, tell us more about the phone from ur experience using the phone.... Is the ba3 life owk,,,,, Is it a DUAL PROCESSOR PHONE..... PLs, enlighten us more on this phone... Thx............. Love u all.
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by wildchild1: 4:45pm On May 18, 2013

what about hotspot?
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2013
[b][/b] undecided I saw the phone just today, pink & sweet.....its 11,400 from the wholesaler to the retailer(who happens to be my temporary boss) so I think he wont be selling it more than 13k.... Thinking of talking to him tomorrow so I can get it for myself (and he *surely* wont collect more than 12-12.5k from me).....but I dont want to until I've gotten all ur views about the phone.....I dont want to have any regret! So pls keep posting users of P3
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Felixadded(m): 12:08am On May 19, 2013
ExtraUniqueGuy: [b][/b] undecided I saw the phone just today, pink & sweet.....its 11,400 from the wholesaler to the retailer(who happens to be my temporary boss) so I think he wont be selling it more than 13k.... Thinking of talking to him tomorrow so I can get it for myself (and he *surely* wont collect more than 12-12.5k from me).....but I dont want to until I've gotten all ur views about the phone.....I dont want to have any regret! So pls keep posting users of P3
Bros did ur boss also sale Q1. If yes, pls may I know d price? Thanks.
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by jspac(m): 2:04am On May 19, 2013
sleemoon:
the fone na rubbish with 512ram 5mp nd 0.3mp front camera. ... like seriously? is dis a fone?... Thanks to my Samsung galaxy s2. .
Nobody compared the two so why is your breath causing acid rain?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 19, 2013
on my p3 but it don't handle fifa 12 so well

Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 19, 2013
p3

Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by 23jerryking(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2013
Please guys is this p3 a dual core? And how many mega or gigahez proccesor? Can it play fifa 12 without the help of ram xpander? It's urgent pls. Gracias
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by oluadex99(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2013
[quote author=2baga]

Guy ao much, and is there any particular improvement over Tecno N3 how much and where 2get it
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by k2kay(m): 11:55pm On May 19, 2013
legendarysegzi: undecidedo technooooo is a big nooo .pls niaja stop buyin this s**t ,its depleting our ozone layer..we need ecofriendly phones.
And the fumes from the millions of generators being used daily due to government's inability to provide constant power supply does not deplete the ozone layer more than a few handy fones? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by jspac(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2013
My n3 handles fifa wella without ram expander so e suppose flow like water for P3.
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by 23jerryking(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2013
js_pac: My n3 handles fifa wella without ram expander so e suppose flow like water for P3.
please tell me where you download that fifa and also the apk version. Thanks
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 21, 2013
I sure by His Grace get one end of the month sha...Tecno P3
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Proffdada: 8:24pm On May 21, 2013
D p3 is no dual core(typographic error
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by jspac(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2013
23jerryking: please tell me where you download that fifa and also the apk version. Thanks
From andropalace
Re: Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2013
Please i still need more clarification concerning Tecno P3......
*Firstly, i know it has both front and back camera, but, can it SKYPE
*Also, does it has hotspot and
*Lastly, what is/are the difference(s) btw CUSTORMISED & UNCUSTORMIZED P3
(yet 2 see ppl's answer concerning these).
Thx in advance..........[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone / Oraimo Power Bank Is Trash / Lovely Text Messages For Your Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.