Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura (945 Views)

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura by peazer: 3:33pm On May 12, 2013
Gov. Tanko Al-makura of Nasarawa State has vowed to punish the new armed gang, Ombatse, dismissing the groups a political outfit with disgruntled backers.

Mr. Al-makura said the group is no a regilious one as speculated. His comments came after the group killed at least 30 policemen last week.

``The state government will not watch while some disgruntled individuals hold it to ransom and turn the state into theatre of death, undermining the development efforts of this administration,’’ he said. http://www.kopnomi.com/2013/05/nasarawa-gov-al-makura-dismisses.html
Re: Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura by donPhill(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2013
owk...waitin oo, bt he cant...smh
Re: Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura by killuminati(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2013
Show di clueless one how it is done.... Ride on em, slide on em, if they want war just collide em! Do it big!!
Re: Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura by qualified(f): 7:12pm On May 12, 2013
Political? I dont doubt that if u say so. But my question is: did u have a previous agreement wit them?
Crush them? Ok nah .............
Re: Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura by idupaul: 8:47pm On May 12, 2013
Are U going to recruit more chadians to destroy them? .. Al Makura please go back to Borno state ur ancestral home
Re: Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura by Obiagu1(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2013
peazer: Gov. Tanko Al-makura of Nasarawa State has vowed to punish the new armed gang, Ombatse, dismissing the groups a political outfit with disgruntled backers.

Mr. Al-makura said the group is no a regilious one as speculated. His comments came after the group killed at least 30 policemen last week.

``The state government will not watch while some disgruntled individuals hold it to ransom and turn the state into theatre of death, undermining the development efforts of this administration,’’ he said. http://www.kopnomi.com/2013/05/nasarawa-gov-al-makura-dismisses.html

Yes it's political as well as religious and the aim is to replace you with a native not a Fulani invader like you.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura by kkkp: 9:28pm On May 12, 2013
Yes o! Shw dem hw its bn done...nt lyk d clueless retardeen from d creek
Re: Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 12, 2013
Al makura cant do anything.the ombatse group acted in self defence.al makura and his kanuri/fulani/hausa backers should go back to borno state where they come from.it is obvious that the eggon and other indigenous tribes of nasarawa state have wisened up politically and are ready to take control of their land.nasarawa is just too close to abuja so I do not expect the fg to allow al makura to create more crises in nasarawa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blame Jonathan If Rivers Governor Is Killed, Says Soyinka / Breaking News! / RIP MUMUCRACY: 1999- 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.