Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House (7229 Views)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / Meet The Major Contenders For Edo State Government House In 2016 / Massob Are On Government Payroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by ubikings: 9:24pm On May 12, 2013
Akwa-Ibom State Governor Chief Godswill Akpabio has commended his Delta State counterpart Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan on the successful completion of a New Government House in Asaba the Delta State Capital. Governor Akpabio gave the commendation at a meeting of Governors of the South South and South East holding at the New Government House, Asaba. Chief Akpabio commended Dr Uduaghan for the quality work done and expressed delight that the project was executed by an indigenous contractor.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by nelsonegware: 9:38pm On May 12, 2013
This is a beautiful edifice. We do hope that subsequent administrations will make good use of it.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by obazman(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2013
When will Deltans appreciate what they have without sentiments? Thank God that other people are now seeing what the governor is doing. Beatiful structure I must say,
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by OmoTier1(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2013
Oh our beloved delta has truly gone to the dogs! Other states are commissioning schools, hospitals, roads, all delta can show the world is government house that serves no other than the short devil himself undecided

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by malc619(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2013
Senseless!!

How does that affect the price of ogogoro in Sapele??

cool

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2013
A perfect example of a misplaced priority!

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by IGBOSON1: 1:23am On May 13, 2013
Tasteless!.....just goes to show money can't buy class. sad

If they quote the cost of the entire project, i'm sure it would be some mind-boggling figure. All this profligate spending happens b'cos there are hardly any dissenting voices in the respective states that could serve as a check on the executives financial recklessness.....the Governors are Emperors, and the so called state houses of assembly only act as their rubber stamps.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by ekoilee: 2:15am On May 13, 2013
This roadside motel looking ugliness is not only a government house, but some rubbish another goofball is commending?

The people's house nko?

Damn villagers...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Nobody: 7:43am On May 13, 2013
obazman: When will Deltans appreciate what they have without sentiments? Thank God that other people are now seeing what the governor is doing. Beatiful structure I must say,
you are a mad man, I believe you can drive your car on the government house, delta children can go to school in it, drink it, get sick in it, get born in it, travel safely on the creeks with it.

You had better take your propaganda elsewhere before thunder fires it.

We are waiting for Sen. Pius Ewherido's DPP to integrate with APC, come 2015 we will see how PDP will manage to perform it's magic and economic vultures like you and your sponsors will be flushed out.

By the way, that building is very mediocre, lacks architectural statement and an ugly monstrosity.

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Nobody: 8:17am On May 13, 2013
Primitive architecture sad just look at the awkward fence sad

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by ezme(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2013
obazman: When will Deltans appreciate what they have without sentiments? Thank God that other people are now seeing what the governor is doing. Beatiful structure I must say,

How does a new government House affect the common Deltan? Your brain dey pain you? Do you reason with your armpit?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by modextus(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2013
Make them go kano make dem see wetin dem dhe call government house

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Okijajuju: 9:03am On May 13, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeewwwww!!!

What kind of rubbish building is that in 2013? angry

If the government is going to waste tax payers money on a larger government house, then they should build something that makes sense.. Look at those hideous curtains..

This house is best suited for 1999.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by aku626(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2013
I can't seem to figure out the problem is with these people spending over a 100 million to fix a house that house the homeless in your state do you really expect people to be happy?
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by WizPrince1(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2013
Abeg, Help Me Tell Them... #Bad-Belle
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by WizPrince1(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2013
Okija juju: Mtcheeeeeeewwwww!!!

What kind of rubbish building is that in 2013? angry

If the government is going to waste tax payers money on a larger government house, then they should build something that makes sense.. Look at those hideous curtains..

This house is best suited for 1999.

You guys huh... They spend money for something the state go make use of, you complain... Dem no spend you complain..... The fact is 'WHATS YOUR PROBLEM'?
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by WizPrince1(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2013
sheyie2007: Primitive architecture sad just look at the awkward fence sad
Am tired of people like you and your comments... Why not just leave the comment instead of this crap you added? You're ingreat and Unappreciative
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Okijajuju: 9:24am On May 13, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
You guys huh... They spend money for something the state go make use of, you complain... Dem no spend you complain..... The fact is 'WHATS YOUR PROBLEM'?

Did you read my post well?! If you did, then did you understand it?!

Go and find out the cost of that building. I'm sure you and I will agree that the cost would have been heavily inflated. Now how can a state government build this rubbish in 2013 and call it a government house?!

All I said is simply this; "If the government would waste our money on something like a New Government house, then they should build something that fits into this century". That building does not impress me one bit. The interior decor sef of that office also doesnt impress me. However, I'm sure the cost of this crap would definitely blow my mind though
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Okijajuju: 9:25am On May 13, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Am tired of people like you and your comments... Why not just comment instead of this crap you added? You're ingreat and Unappreciative

His post best summaries mine.. This building looks like something for the 90's, not 2013.
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Nobody: 9:27am On May 13, 2013
The short devil called uduaghan
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Temismith(f): 9:27am On May 13, 2013
Ok
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by ezme(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2013
Wiz-Prince:

Who comprises the state? government officials?
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by dulphines: 9:28am On May 13, 2013
Uduaghan should be told the truth by Godswill Akpabio who knows what a Government house should look like because he built a world-class Government house for Akwa-Ibom state years ago.
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by locdog(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2013
go kwara state nd see wat dey call government house
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Marcelinho(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2013
I heard he[the Governor] has not paid primary school corpers please tell him to do, we are watching!
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by AceVentura: 9:51am On May 13, 2013
ubikings: Akwa-Ibom State Governor Chief Godswill Akpabio has commended his Delta State counterpart Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan on the successful completion of a New Government House in Asaba the Delta State Capital. Governor Akpabio gave the commendation at a meeting of Governors of the South South and South East holding at the New Government House, Asaba. Chief Akpabio commended Dr Uduaghan for the quality work done and expressed delight that the project was executed by an indigenous contractor.

As much as I would've loved to commend him for executing a capital project, I won't cos this isn't on the priority list. From what I've seen, he needs to do more than building a new government house.
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Chillypelly(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2013
Those structures look like my family house in the village.
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by BarryX(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2013
Like seriously? I should pop champagne because he built a government house. How much does it cost? For somebody that leveled an airport hill with billions wont be surprised if this runs into dollarised billions from enough World Bank loans to increase the 'wonderful' debt base of one of the richest state in the country.
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by yuzedo: 10:41am On May 13, 2013
Lmaoooo!!! That place ugly as fück!!!! Damn, I can't stop laughing!! grin grin grin grin grin look at the drab, ugly AF curtains and tacky furniture! The building design look like a kid with down syndrome was messing with Microsoft Paint.. Chai! This is a joke mehn! Ridic! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by ms01740: 10:43am On May 13, 2013
rubbishhhh, stewpid governor
Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by Nobody: 11:05am On May 13, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Am tired of people like you and your comments... Why not just leave the comment instead of this crap you added? You're ingreat and Unappreciative
okpe! This is what a government house should look like not that massive shrine up there sad

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House by sayso: 11:06am On May 13, 2013
Chief Godswill Akpabio you are an i--di---ot because what you have done is to condemn indirectly what that stupid governor did.
Let me ask this Akpabio man a simple question. Can you do that in your state Akwa-Ibom?
I will answer for you.Capital No.so why are you praising him.
OBJ told Peter Odili point blank that the Gas turbine project is a fake in the open view of cameras.
Please kindly do the same to your dear friend Uduaghan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results In Kogi State - / Boko Haram Kills 10 In Adamawa State / PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.