Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? (2770 Views)

Why Man Usebaseball Hoodies In Morning Time? / Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2008
Where in abuja can u get nyc hoodies, and at an affordable price yeah, i need one urgent.

Emmeno
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2008
u want hoodie in naija? are u for real?
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2008
lol yeah, won't you be too hot?
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by tRoOE(f): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2008
Some dayz in Naija are cold jare, and it's almost raining season too tongue
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2008
it cant be too cold in naija to think of wearing or owning a hoodie in naija. abeg, make i hear word.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by spoilt(f): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
you obviously havent lived in the north omo ibo. i did for a while and i wore head warmers, gloves and coats.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2008
spoilt, i'd bet my last penny ud walk around naked in nigeria if given the chance. if uve lived in europe or some other cold parts of the world ud deffo not get cold in nigeria. u were used to the weather up north. it'd be different if u went back there at anytime of year
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by tRoOE(f): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2008
OMO IBO:

it can't be too cold in naija to think of wearing or owning a hoodie in naija. abeg, make i hear word.
Just because you don't get chilly doesn't mean other don't

Last xmas when I was in Naija, I had to wear a hoodies at night becos it was cold outside, and trust me am not trying to get sick in Naiaj
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by spoilt(f): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2008
Omo ibo it is known to be very cold in the northern parts of nigeria; complete with dry freezing dry winds. You probably have never been there. on my last visit to nigeria last year i spent a few days there and i was still freezing .and yeah i had my hoodies! grin
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2008
Omo Ibo, please i'm down on ma knees, if u dont know where i would get one, leave this thread before i spark, lol grin

But seriously men, u havent been so cold in the night that your blanket seems not to be thesame as it was when you bought it. Thats the kind cold, thats making me try to get this hoodies, and for your information, i'll be traveling to the coldest part of Jos next week.

So help me out or i'll skip you.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2008
emmeno:

Omo Ibo, please i'm down on ma knees, if u don't know where i would get one, leave this thread before i spark, lol grin

But seriously men, u havent been so cold in the night that your blanket seems not to be thesame as it was when you bought it. Thats the kind cold, thats making me try to get this hoodies, and for your information, i'll be traveling to the coldest part of Jos next week.

So help me out or i'll skip you.

Hey everyone. I own a Nigerian clothing line that makes Nigerian themed hoodies and t-shirts. I'm the head designer, and here are some pictures and the link to my website where you can buy online. I hope it helps.

http://www.barcelagos.com

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by spoilt(f): 3:05am On Apr 24, 2008
cute. real nice. i would totally rock them.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
sugabelly:

Hey everyone. I own a Nigerian clothing line that makes Nigerian themed hoodies and t-shirts. I'm the head designer, and here are some pictures and the link to my website where you can buy online. I hope it helps.

http://www.barcelagos.com

Hey Sugabelly, I got your address from one of the threads and i lost it, but i know u'r @ Wuse II, could u gimme the address again, please.

Emmeno
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2008
Rococo Pink
Second Floor QueenFem Plaza (opp. Mr.Biggs)
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II
Abuja.

We're pretty much almost sold out though (lol, thanks Nanders), but I hope you get something. If you don't leave your info with the sales rep, and you'll be notified when the next shipment comes in (hopefully early in May )
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2008
Do u only have juz own custom made hoodies, or other typa hoodies Cos i'll like to have both Naija customized and also anoder design, u know, not neccesaryly cutom made.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2008
sugabelly:

Rococo Pink
Second Floor QueenFem Plaza (opp. Mr.Biggs)
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II
Abuja.

We're pretty much almost sold out though (lol, thanks Nanders), but I hope you get something. If you don't leave your info with the sales rep, and you'll be notified when the next shipment comes in (hopefully early in May )

i fell in love with that site and the things u got. although i dont feel comfortable using my card there (im sure u understand). do u have a contact number in naija? i'd get my sister to collect some for me and pay by hand if thats ok by u
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2008
OMO IBO:

i fell in love with that site and the things u got. although i don't feel comfortable using my card there (im sure u understand). do u have a contact number in naija? i'd get my sister to collect some for me and pay by hand if thats ok by u

Omo Ibo, I'm glad you like our stuff, but at the same time sad you don't want to shop online with us sad. The site is SSL secure, our hosting company is accredited by Verisign and the BBB (Better Business Burea of America). The entire verification process for credit and debit cards is carried out online and takes about fifteen seconds, plus we do not retain any of your information to protect your privacy and security, however, if you still feel uncomfortable about revealing your credit card information (which is a very valid concern), we are also PayPal verified. PayPal allows you to make normal purchases online without ever revealing your information to a third party website, and is quite useful when buying from new companies such as us, in which you may be looking to build up trust.

Right now, only one boutique in Nigeria carries our t-shirts, and that is Rococo Pink in Abuja, the address of which I've posted above. If you're in Abuja, do swing by, and even if they're sold out (believe me the rush has been incredible), leave your contact information as we expect to send them a new shipment sometime in early May (in the next few weeks if you will wink )

emmeno:

Do u only have juz own custom made hoodies, or other typa hoodies Cos i'll like to have both Naija customized and also anoder design, u know, not neccesaryly cutom made.

correction emmeno, our t-shirts, hoodies etc, are not 'Naija Customised'. They are designer pieces. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin The fact that they exhibit a certain 'Nigerianness' should not be abnormal as they are the creations of a Nigerian designer. Now, we do personalise t-shirts and hoodies for clients upon request, and sometimes we work with/create custom designs for clients upon request too.

To answer your question, Rococo Pink does not carry other hoodies such as an I love NYC hoodie unfortunately. cheesy
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2008
Nice tops smiley
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by tobikudayisi: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? by Vik180(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Hi Sugabelly can I have your contact?
I'm interested in getting a hoodie

(1) (Reply)

Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup / Where Can I Get This Sandal And Whats The Name / Can you do This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.