Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th (13722 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by donsteady(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2013
Eze Promoe: OP, there's no channel 197 and 198 on DSTV.
Africa Magic Channels starts from Channel 151 to 158.
Even if you're a DSTV subscriber and you aren't using their premium package, you'll still watch the highlights like your neighbours who are using GOTV.
Because the only channel broadcasting it live is Africa Magic Entertainment Channel 151, exclusive to premium subscribers.
Then the highlights will be showing on Africa Magic and Africa Magic World, Channel 154 and 155 respectively.
ENJOY!

Ladies and Gentlemen, with this awareness i've created, at least una don know say i get DSTV for house cheesy

I beg help answer one question when some body ask. Shower Hour Dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by mac73(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2013
coputa: The culture of nudity is gradually coming to stay in Africa through Big brothers Africa reality show...it has infiltrated into our value system to the extent that married house mates dont even see anything wrong,when they sleep with a fellow house mate..we have thrown caution to the wind by allowing this show of shame to be shown in virtually every home in Nigeria nay Africa...,,.it is mind breaking and painful that (as the least developed continent in the world ) this the only lagacy (aside curruption ) that we want to bequeat to our children.......is there any hope for us..

The mindless killings that have taken place in Naija in the last week are less of a bother to you than a reality show that is rated 18 and which you have to subscribe to watch, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by zeera2(f): 4:59pm On May 14, 2013
Even if you're a DSTV subscriber and you aren't using their premium package, you'll still watch the highlights like your neighbours who are using GOTV.
Because the only channel broadcasting it live is Africa Magic Entertainment Channel 151, exclusive to premium subscribers.
Then the highlights will be showing on Africa Magic and Africa Magic World, Channel 154 and 155 respectively.
ENJOY!
bros der is channel 198 specifically for bba,its even der now n its named forum,dstv brings d channel wen its time for bba n it goes off afta d end of d program,d OP is very correct.

Ladies and Gentlemen, with this awareness i've created, at least una don know say i get DSTV for house cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by EzePromoe: 5:56pm On May 14, 2013
houstonia:

Oboy, na family bouquet you dey use, and as far as I'm concerned that isn't a dstv plan. Just free @op because BBA has always had its own Channel. I use a pvr decoder, and I pay #5300. The last time mine was channel 198, it is being bought specially for BBA and last for that BBA period .
Unless that!
This year will be my first BBA experience.
I never knew that there's a ghost channel that's valid for 3 months on DSTV.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by EzePromoe: 5:58pm On May 14, 2013
donsteady:

I beg help answer one question when some body ask. Shower Hour Dey?
O boy, see simple question cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Emylexray(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2013
Please, will i be able to watch it with my DSTV mobile on Africa magic?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by WizPrince1(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2013
ENJOY!

...you don finish? Take am go find work.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by coputa(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2013
@mac73.....because big brother Africa is rated 18 and is being subscribed for, does that make it a pleasant show....if you must know,it is more destructive than boko haram...are you aware tiat tenagers watch this show more than anyone else,they follow the story line with seriousnes that they would have channel into their academics.....is this what you are justifying......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by uju89(f): 8:20am On May 15, 2013
coputa: The culture of nudity is gradually coming to stay in Africa through Big brothers Africa reality show...it has infiltrated into our value system to the extent that married house mates dont even see anything wrong,when they sleep with a fellow house mate..we have thrown caution to the wind by allowing this show of shame to be shown in virtually every home in Nigeria nay Africa...,,.it is mind breaking and painful that (as the least developed continent in the world ) this the only lagacy (aside curruption ) that we want to bequeat to our children.......is there any hope for us..
Go and sit down joor. Na una dey do pass. Are u being forced 2 watch it. Dere's parental guidance on dstv and it doesn't just show unless u call dstv office or text d appropriate codes 4 dat part. Channel 2 show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by lythia: 10:04am On May 15, 2013
big brother africa....hmmmm!!!! i wonder wat dis people are teaching us on dis programme,shey na hw to kiss nd shake butt or hw to dey romance deir sef under blanket....na wa oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Negro1986(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2013
its a welcome development, its been long over due, now i can get busy with bigbroda gossips and actions after work
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by mac73(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2013
coputa: @mac73.....because big brother Africa is rated 18 and is being subscribed for, does that make it a pleasant show....if you must know,it is more destructive than boko haram...are you aware tiat tenagers watch this show more than anyone else,they follow the story line with seriousnes that they would have channel into their academics.....is this what you are justifying......

And who is to blame for that? The BBA show or their parents? Teenagers want to party, drink, have sex and drive cars before they are old enough to do so. so, what do we do? Ban parties, drinks, sex and cars just so they won't be distracted, abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Dubemkelly(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2013
ENJOY!

Wetin dis Ogbeni dey try talk? Guess u r famzing DSTV....197 n 198 remain d BBA channels n I think Amag shws d highlights by 9pm daily n dey can repeat one highlight 4 days tho dey shw d nominatn session n d eviction nyt proper....Haters,hu cares if u r intrested or not? Go 4 wah u lik n stop hating

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian's Own Cartoon Network / Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) / My Short Drama Script- Pls Criticise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.