Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

9 Things They Don't Teach In School. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 9 Things They Don't Teach In School. (675 Views)

Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) / My Last Day In School (complete story) / In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Things They Don't Teach In School. by manee2(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2013
rule 1. Life is not fair.. Get used to it. Rule 2. The world doesn't care about your self esteem, the world will expect you to accomplish something before u feel good about yourself Rule 3. Life is not divided into semesters, you don't get summers and christmas breaks off, and very few employers are interetsted in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own. Rule 4. Before you were born, your parents wern't as boring as they are now, they got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes, and listening to how cool you are, so before you save the rain forest from your the parasites of your parents generation, try delousing the closet in your own room. Rule 5. If u think your teacher is tough, wait till u get a boss, he doesn't have tenure Rule 6. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity, your grandparents had a word for flipping burgers they called it opportunity. Rule 7. Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to work. Rule 8. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'l end up working for one. Rule 9. If you mess up, it's not ur parents fault, so don't whine about your mistakes , learn from them.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tom Clancy Is Dead / The Raging Thunderstorm / The Parable Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.