Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Maritime Security Training Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maritime Security Training Recruitment (2905 Views)

Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff / Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maritime Security Training Recruitment by CrownT(f): 2:48pm On May 13, 2013
Please i urgently need information about the Maritime Security Training Recruitment, i was told that new Batch will start training in Osun State this week. Please any one with good info about them and i also want to know if those that did the training in Lagos last year were employed.
Thanks.
Re: Maritime Security Training Recruitment by blinkz4real: 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
run for your life. Its a scam, trust me
Re: Maritime Security Training Recruitment by BlessedFellow: 6:56pm On May 13, 2013
@OP: Is it Maritime Security Agency with brown/green shirt on a blue pair of trousers?

1 Like

Re: Maritime Security Training Recruitment by mailerange: 3:46am On Jul 25, 2013
Ship Security Officer training course delivered by DVD.

The content of this relevant and up to date DVD in Maritime Security Ship Security Officer shows you how to go beyond compliance and to implement effective ship security systems and plans.

The syllabus will provide you with:

Details of the responsibilities of key roles such as Company and Ship Security Officers (CSOs and SSOs).

Ger more information here http://www.eproafrica.com/sso.html

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Fun Jobs. / Job Opening @ Shivtech Limited Network Engineer - IT Service Delivery Group / Philip Outsourcing Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.