Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fish Falling From The Sky!!? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fish Falling From The Sky!!? (1001 Views)

Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / Bird Turns Witch Woman In Oshodi After Falling From High Tension / [photos]bird Turned Into A Woman After Falling From High Tension Wire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Falling From The Sky!!? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 13, 2013
Myself and my Neighbors woke up to a very odd sight this morning;a Big fish lying in the middle of the Compound,on concrete,there is no Stream or anything close by... my Neighbor didn't seem as shocked as i was so I asked him and he told me it fell from the sky during the Night's rain,that there are Fishes "up There". I was skeptical and so I made a quick Search on Google and it seems such Occurrences are fairly Common although there doesn't seem to be any accepted explanation... so my question is;has anyone ever experienced something Similar to this?? and what are your theories??

(1) (Reply)

Obafaiye Shem Resurfaces As Oyo State Commandant Of NSCDC #datsall / We Are The Creators! / What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.