Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 (1187 Views)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by lekanolas: 9:03pm On May 13, 2013
A retired vice-principal, Chimezie Osuigwe has been arrested by the police in Imo state for the alleged ritual murder of his 78-year-old mother .
He was arrested after the embalmed body of his mother, who was declared missing in 2003, was discovered by a family member in a cupboard inside the house in Ejemekuru in Oguta Local Government Area.
Police Commissioner Musa Katsina who confirmed the development, said the embalmed body of the woman, Mrs. Lucy Osigwe, had been kept in that condition since 2003.
“ The corpse of Mrs. Lucy Osuigwe, who was declared missing in 2003, was found in a large cupboard inside a shrine in a private room in a circumstance depicting ritual practice. The embalmed body, which was kept in that condition for about 10 years, is believed to have been placed in the wardrobe by her son, Dr. Chimezie Osuigwe, a devotee of the Guru Maharaji Sect”, he said.
The commissioner said the body would be handed over to the forensic team of the command to determine the cause of death.
Katsina said the suspect would be held for first degree murder until the cause of death was established.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/ritual-man-keeps-mums-corpse-in-cupboard-since-2003
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by a1solution: 9:20pm On May 13, 2013
Money Ritual for over ten years and he is still poor. Was he brain washed?
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2013
Did money ritual & still lives at Oguta local govt area, what's the point in doing money ritual if you can't be as rich as Dangote or Adenuga?.. Dude should be crucified upside down
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by Gee001: 10:11pm On May 13, 2013
It's wa oo

1 Like

Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by Sophiegurl(f): 10:26pm On May 13, 2013
Jesus is lord. A retired vice principal? Was their any pupil or teacher missing while he was in active duty?
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by neversaynever(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2013
When others see celebrating mother's day.

The story didn't even say how rich he was sef
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by naijazown(m): 1:10am On May 14, 2013
Embalmed? Ritual?
Nawa oh! Our gods don go scientific...?

undecided
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by dayokanu(m): 1:43am On May 14, 2013
I hope he is rich now?

Cos I didnt see his name in Forbes list oo
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by ayoola2002(m): 6:12am On May 14, 2013
dayokanu: I hope he is rich now?

Cos I didnt see his name in Forbes list oo
too funny
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by Nobody: 6:33am On May 14, 2013
Ahhhhhhh. Your mother!!! What has she done to deserve such wickedness frm u. Ahhh daju daju... Oloriibu ni e.
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by bebe2(f): 2:12pm On May 14, 2013
Now the debate I started a few weeks ago, can get some flames.

We need an investigator to go check how rich thi man is. He has had that corpse for 10 yrs, if he still not richer than dangote than I win.

Money ritual no dey work!!!
Re: Ritual: Man Keeps Mum’s Corpse In Cupboard Since 2003 by Mcfemad(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2013
lekanolas: A retired vice-principal, Chimezie Osuigwe has been arrested by the police in Imo state for the alleged ritual murder of his 78-year-old mother .
He was arrested after the embalmed body of his mother, who was declared missing in 2003, was discovered by a family member in a cupboard inside the house in Ejemekuru in Oguta Local Government Area.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Police Commissioner Musa Katsina who confirmed the development, said the embalmed body of the woman, Mrs. Lucy Osigwe, had been kept in that condition since 2003.
“ The corpse of Mrs. Lucy Osuigwe, who was declared missing in 2003, was found in a large cupboard inside a shrine in a p[b]rivate room in a circumstance depicting ritual practice[/b]. The embalmed body, which was kept in that condition for about 10 years, is believed to have been placed in the wardrobe by her son, Dr. Chimezie Osuigwe, a devotee of the Guru Maharaji Sect”, he said.
The commissioner said the body would be handed over to the forensic team of the command to determine the cause of death.
Katsina said the suspect would be held for first degree murder until the cause of death was established.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/ritual-man-keeps-mums-corpse-in-cupboard-since-2003
@ Bolded this Again
...Them even call the guy doctor... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!!!-why Couples Look Alike / Barren Woman Of 27 Years Delivers Baby Boy After 5-years Of Pregnancy / Lady Caught Sleeping In Church And Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.