Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss. (557 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / My Oga At Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss. by gmolen(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2013
The former Lagos State Commandant of Nigeria
Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC, Mr. Shem
Obafaye, who postulated the ”My Oga at the top”
mantra has finally resumed duty as Oyo State
Commandant of the security agency. Obafaye was replaced by Mr. Adesuyi Clement from Oyo State Command after his interview on Channels
Television live programme ‘Sunrise’ about two months ago. Since then, no specific assignment was given to him until last week when he was asked to replace Adesuyi officially. In a telephone
conversation with Vanguard, Obafaye promised to discharge his duties with every sense of responsibility. ”I am determined to serve
n Oyo State and I know God will help me,” he said. Obafaye’s redeployment may not be unconnected with the interview he granted to Channels Television. His ordeal started when he was asked during the interview the NSCDC website and he said: “Hmmm, the website is, excuse me, my Oga at the top knows the website”. He again, cleared his throat and said: “My Oga at the top is working on the website and I don’t have them”. When the presenters insisted that he give a
functioning website address of the para-military
outfit, he dropped the bombshell: “ww.nscdc that’s
all”. Immediately, the interview went viral and has become so popular to the extent that t-shirts with “my oga at the top” insignia were produced and sold like hot cake across the country. DJs and musicians also did what they called ‘a remix’ of the phrase. Meanwhile, this latest development has put to an end, speculations that Mr Obafaye had been sacked on the orders of the Minister of Interior, who upervises the NSCDC. But authorities of NSCDC had continuously denied taking any disciplinary action against the embattled commandant.
Source:www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/my-oga-at-top-resumes-as-nscdc-oyo-state-boss/
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss. by Gboliwe: 9:24pm On May 13, 2013
gmolen: The former Lagos State Commandant of Nigeria
Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC, Mr. Shem
Obafaye, who postulated the ”My Oga at the top”
mantra has finally resumed duty as Oyo State
Commandant of the security agency. Obafaye was replaced by Mr. Adesuyi Clement from Oyo State Command after his interview on Channels
Television live programme ‘Sunrise’ about two months ago. Since then, no specific assignment was given to him until last week when he was asked to replace Adesuyi officially. In a telephone
conversation with Vanguard, Obafaye promised to discharge his duties with every sense of responsibility. ”I am determined to serve
n Oyo State and I know God will help me,” he said. Obafaye’s redeployment may not be unconnected with the interview he granted to Channels Television. His ordeal started when he was asked during the interview the NSCDC website and he said: “Hmmm, the website is, excuse me, my Oga at the top knows the website”. He again, cleared his throat and said: “My Oga at the top is working on the website and I don’t have them”. When the presenters insisted that he give a
functioning website address of the para-military
outfit, he dropped the bombshell: “ww.nscdc that’s
all”. Immediately, the interview went viral and has become so popular to the extent that t-shirts with “my oga at the top” insignia were produced and sold like hot cake across the country. DJs and musicians also did what they called ‘a remix’ of the phrase. Meanwhile, this latest development has put to an end, speculations that Mr Obafaye had been sacked on the orders of the Minister of Interior, who upervises the NSCDC. But authorities of NSCDC had continuously denied taking any disciplinary action against the embattled commandant.
Source:www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/my-oga-at-top-resumes-as-nscdc-oyo-state-boss/
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy for him.
Reminds me of a Bob Jerry of Siverbird cinema impersonator.lol
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss. by malc619(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2013
Gboliwe: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy for him.
Reminds me of a Bob Jerry of Siverbird cinema impersonator.lol

Madam y did you quote the whole article because of the "agbalagogoduku" comment you made above??

@Topic: I wish him success in the discharge of his duties in Oyo..

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss. by Gboliwe: 10:24pm On May 13, 2013
malc619:

Madam y did you quote the whole article because of the "agbalagogoduku" comment you made above??

@Topic: I wish him success in the discharge of his duties in Oyo..

cool cool
That is the new thing in town o. If you havent embraced it, better do tongue

(1) (Reply)

Soe::bless And Encourage The Nigerian Armed Forces Here / Bash Ali Turns PDP Secretariat Gateman / COAS Confirms Arrest Of Moles In Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.