Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Hernia, Causes and Consequences - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hernia, Causes and Consequences (1446 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction: Causes And Solutions / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hernia, Causes and Consequences by Nobody: 5:36am On May 14, 2013
hello
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by Nobody: 5:39am On May 14, 2013
MODs pls move to front page...SAVE A SOUL..
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by Gboliwe: 5:43am On May 14, 2013
olatunji21: hello Great Nairalander,it started 3yrs ago..bt got to an height of unbearable last year august..she has jst 30% chances of living...she urgently need a surgical operation to av any chances of surviving, she's been diagoned with d deadly disease called HERNIA, d operation waz performed on d first sunday of august 2012..she's a bit realived now..afta abt 5months here comes the complications,she always feels pain on d stomach dat waz operated,she visited a Doctor bt waz told it will always occur(i.e the pain) a few time most probably afta a stressful day, all effort waz put in place to avoid makin her doin any tough job, bt the pain kept kumin..pls Nl i want to ask d doctors in da auuz if dere is any way to stop dis pain or to keep it at minimal or if dere is a drug she kan jst get hold of if dis pain start...it reoccur last nite cant stand it wen she waz cryin bitherly...she's an athlete(a runner) with Zakariya Azeez as her role model bt she had to forgo dat hope cus is almost impossible to run nw..Anticipating ur grt reply as usual..
Thanks
how do you know she has only 30percent chance of survival? Hernia is classed as an intermediate surgery, why all the complications? My advice, go to another doctor, I am thinking a foreign object has been sealed in the stomach. Lousy doctors
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by Nobody: 5:52am On May 14, 2013
Gboliwe:
how do you know she has only 30percent chance of survival? Hernia is classed as an intermediate surgery, why all the complications? My advice, go to another doctor, I am thinking a foreign object has been sealed in the stomach. Lousy doctors
she bin feeling d pain since b4 the surgery bt very minimal..it got complicated few days afta bin involved in a competition(running) so d surgery waz urgently needed..
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by Gboliwe: 6:01am On May 14, 2013
olatunji21:
she bin feeling d pain since b4 the surgery bt very minimal..it got complicated few days afta bin involved in a competition(running) so d surgery waz urgently needed..
you don't sound like a MO, get a real doctor to go through her. Don't be assuming
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by Nobody: 6:06am On May 14, 2013
Gboliwe:
you don't sound like a MO, get a real doctor to go through her. Don't be assuming
ok bro tanks
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by sobinho: 2:38pm On May 14, 2013
what type of site is dis y kant dis b on d frnt page some1 nid u to save a soul.isnt dis beta dan.how useful is whatsapp abi 1 person for blanket.na waa ooo
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by ziga: 12:29am On May 15, 2013
Gboliwe:

Your above statement is really ignorant!!! Lousy Nigerian!!!
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by Nobody: 5:21am On May 15, 2013
ziga:

Your above statement is really ignorant!!! Lousy Nigerian!!!
bro if u a DR.ur response is highly welcome pls...4get wu Lousy or nt..tanks sir
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by ziga: 11:07am On May 15, 2013
olatunji21: hello Great Nairalander,it started 3yrs ago..bt got to an height of unbearable last year august..she has jst 30% chances of living...she urgently need a surgical operation to av any chances of surviving, she's been diagoned with d deadly disease called HERNIA, d operation waz performed on d first sunday of august 2012..she's a bit realived now..afta abt 5months here comes the complications,she always feels pain on d stomach dat waz operated,she visited a Doctor bt waz told it will always occur(i.e the pain) a few time most probably afta a stressful day, all effort waz put in place to avoid makin her do any tough job, bt the pain kept kumin..pls Nl i want to ask d doctors in da auuz if dere is any way to stop dis pain or to keep it at minimal or if dere is a drug she kan jst get hold of if dis pain start...it reoccur last nite cant stand it wen she waz cryin bitherly...she's an athlete(a runner) with Zakariya Azeez as her role model bt she had to forgo dat hope cus is almost impossible to run nw..Anticipating ur grt reply as usual..
Thanks

Sorry about your plight.

But the truth is that there is nothing anybody can do without physically seeing her.

Hernias are usually not emergencies when they are caught early.

If she had an emergency, then it was most likely complicated. I don't know what complications she might have had, but the possibilities are endless.

Emergency/complicated surgeries are not the best. There are usually problems, and her pain might be as a result of the complicated surgery that she had to go through.

Because Doctors are not God, after surgeries and medical treatments (especially emergencies), things may never be perfect. However, If she is in a lot of distress, there might be some way to manage the problem and make her more functional. But like I said, she needs to see a doctor who will probably need time to make a good diagnosis and treatment plan.

There is no quick cure for any condition especially when it has become complicated!!! (As an example, it is just like you are trying to fix a car with problems. Depending on how complicated it is, the car sometimes will never be back to new)

Doctors try to treat the problem, but ultimately the body has to heal itself. Docs just aid the process.

Find a doctor you can trust.

PS. I am not a Doc, but i have a lot of experience in the health sector.

1 Like

Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by manmustwac(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2013
@post
You better tell your friend to seek the advice of another doctor before wasting precious doh on an operation. About 6 years ago my cousin who gave birth to twins one was ill & died because the quack doctor didn't know that he had jaundice but diagnosed something else
Re: Hernia, Causes and Consequences by Nobody: 11:50am On May 15, 2013
ziga:

Sorry about your plight.

But the truth is that there is nothing anybody can do without physically seeing her.

Hernias are usually not emergencies when they are caught early.

If she had an emergency, then it was most likely complicated. I don't know what complications she might have had, but the possibilities are endless.

Emergency/complicated surgeries are not the best. There are usually problems, and her pain might be as a result of the complicated surgery that she had to go through.

Because Doctors are not God, after surgeries and medical treatments (especially emergencies), things may never be perfect. However, If she is in a lot of distress, there might be some way to manage the problem and make her more functional. But like I said, she needs to see a doctor who will probably need time to make a good diagnosis and treatment plan.

There is no quick cure for any condition especially when it has become complicated!!! (As an example, it is just like you are trying to fix a car with problems. Depending on how complicated it is, the car sometimes will never be back to new)

Doctors try to treat the problem, but ultimately the body has to heal itself. Docs just aid the process.

Find a doctor you can trust.

PS. I am not a Doc, but i have a lot of experience in the health sector.
tanks a millon times sir...will do dat with immediate effect...ones more tanks

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.