Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia (12920 Views)

Is Honey Good For The Treatment Of Acne / Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter / How Effective Is Nicosan For The Treatment Of Sickle Cell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by PETERANDRE(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2012
Good day friends,am adult male Nigerian and i was recently diagnosed of having hernia and was informed by doctors that i would have to undergo a surgery to correct it but i really don't wanna have any surgery due to the fact that am really not comfortable and don't trust the competence of most our doctors here in Nigeria which has made me to opt for herbal/tradition medicine instead.(I have seen someone die from an appendicitis surgery gone wrong and since then i have this phobia for surgeries).

I really would have gone abroad if i had the means to but unfortunately i don't,so that's why am here to find out if anyone here has had a first hand experience of this ailment and how he/she got cured with herbal/traditional medicine or otherwise.I really do need your help friends regarding information and advice.thanks a lot in anticipation of your responses.

PLEASE THIS IS NOT AN AVENUE FOR PEOPLE ADVERTISING HERBAL PRODUCTS THAT DON'T WORK,AM ONLY INTERESTED FOR GENUINE AND TESTED HERBAL PROTECTS AND BE WARNED,I WILL DEFINITELY GET YOU ARRESTED IF ADVERTISE ANY FAKE PRODUCT TO ME BECAUSE AM AN ENFORCER OF THE LAW.U CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY SERIOUS AND GENUINE PRODUCT TO SELL AND I WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME AND ADVICE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by slimming: 2:50pm On May 21, 2012
surgery is the best. ok
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by lbrichman: 5:22pm On May 21, 2012
Hello Mr Peter, good day to you. I am truly sorry about the diagnosis. I admire your courage to try out herbal remedy. Its a step in the right direction. My name is Luther. I work with Dynapharm intl, a malaysian company in Nig. We have herbal products for hernia that are tested and trusted. I know u're a Law enforcing agent. If I were not confident about my products i wont even bother to read ur post. Our products will totally eliminate ur hernia. I promise u that. If you're interested, pls call me on 08081347351. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by PETERANDRE(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2012
lbrichman: Hello Mr Peter, good day to you. I am truly sorry about the diagnosis. I admire your courage to try out herbal remedy. Its a step in the right direction. My name is Luther. I work with Dynapharm intl, a malaysian company in Nig. We have herbal products for hernia that are tested and trusted. I know u're a Law enforcing agent. If I were not confident about my products i wont even bother to read ur post. Our products will totally eliminate ur hernia. I promise u that. If you're interested, pls call me on 08081347351. God bless you sir.

@ slimming,thanks a lot for ur advice.

@ Luther,thanks for replying.i'll call u soon as soon as am through with the confirmatory tests are presently going through at the moment.
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by Mentaremix(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2012
@Mr Peter,I really emphathize with ur serious condition.Hernia is a general term that refers to a protrusion of a body tissue thru a wall of a body tissue tru a wall of cavity e.g abdominal cavity.I also had a condition called penile fracture(an internal wound in my manhood).I experienced excruciating pain.I was adviced by doctor to go 4 surgery but i didn't b'cos of lack of confidence in our doctors.TANK GOD for Splina Liquid Chlorophyll.I t amazingly healed me.It is an herbal product frm Edmark.For order and enquiry call me on:08030424466.
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 29, 2012
helo my name is chuks wealth i picked up interest in this because am concern about peoples health.am not an herbal practitioner but i worked with one Cameroonian who is a herbal medical practitioner. he gives out free lecture on how to cure ailment like pile, bad breath and mouth odour,hynea and some other. but in brief I'll be sharing how to prepare medicine for hynea using herbs. The require herbs are banana placenta and fresh palm wine. go to any nearby farm and harvest a fresh banana placenta. pls let it be early in the morning because that is when the medicinal particles are intact.harvest like 3 bunch.inside the body of this banana placenta there's this young banana shoot in shape of a garlic,whitish in color.harvest much of it from the placenta and rinse. get a fresh newly tapped palm wine like 10ltrs and boil together with the whitish young banana shoot for about 45 min. make use of your sifter and sieve the chaff from the liquid.the chaff can be thrown while the liquid content is your medicine for hynea. how to use? take a glass of the medicine every morning b4 breakfast and evening after meal.during this medication you will notice that whenever you will be passing out urine, there will be some burning sensation and pieces of seedling object coming alongside your urine. that is the dissolved infection coming out. i think I've done justice to your question. I'll come on board next time

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by abmoslincoln: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
pls dont waste your money there is no drug for hernia it can only be corrected through surgical operation as advised by your doctor,
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by mmnaumar(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello bro, i have the same problem like yours. Pls help me wit a way out. mmnaumar@gmail.com
Thanks!
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by babyt66: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yes there is. Watsapp me on 08032493281 for details
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by malakus(m): 3:31am On Oct 07, 2016
The herb I know works best for children. Anyway keep searching, there must be solution out there.
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by Dotmanroy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
mmnaumar:
Hello bro, i have the same problem like yours. Pls help me wit a way out. mmnaumar@gmail.com
Thanks!
Hi, av you gotten a way out with this? thanks!
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by ihimiray(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2020
PETERANDRE:
Good day friends,am adult male Nigerian and i was recently diagnosed of having hernia and was informed by doctors that i would have to undergo a surgery to correct it but i really don't wanna have any surgery due to the fact that am really not comfortable and don't trust the competence of most our doctors here in Nigeria which has made me to opt for herbal/tradition medicine instead.(I have seen someone die from an appendicitis surgery gone wrong and since then i have this phobia for surgeries).

I really would have gone abroad if i had the means to but unfortunately i don't,so that's why am here to find out if anyone here has had a first hand experience of this ailment and how he/she got cured with herbal/traditional medicine or otherwise.I really do need your help friends regarding information and advice.thanks a lot in anticipation of your responses.

PLEASE THIS IS NOT AN AVENUE FOR PEOPLE ADVERTISING HERBAL PRODUCTS THAT DON'T WORK,AM ONLY INTERESTED FOR GENUINE AND TESTED HERBAL PROTECTS AND BE WARNED,I WILL DEFINITELY GET YOU ARRESTED IF ADVERTISE ANY FAKE PRODUCT TO ME BECAUSE AM AN ENFORCER OF THE LAW.U CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY SERIOUS AND GENUINE PRODUCT TO SELL AND I WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME AND ADVICE.
good morning sir. Please I want to know if u got an answer to this
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by Segzzman(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!!
Congratulations to everyone, no more surgery on your hernia. An herbal product has come to cure all kinds of hernia like :-inguinal hernia, incisional hernia, femoral hernia, umbilical hernia etc which is Hernia Killer.

Visible result within 1 week and after 4 weeks go back and re-do your scan I can assure you, you will come back with a testimony.

That is our product in Canada, it work pretty well, We have being receiving testimonies from different people in different states in Nigeria even in abroad

I will like you to try this product and you will join the testifyers

there is no way you will try this product and you will not come with testimony.

Size: 100ml

Price: 12000 very cheap compare with the hospital bills and the pain

100% natural and No side effect .

All you need to do is to do is:-
Send us a DM or send a WhatsApp message or you call our line. +2347037760185

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by Babakolanut(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good day PETERANDRE,pls which natural cure do you finally get for the hernia? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092,email unclemoringa@gmail.com or text to 08084638592 Thanks
Re: Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia by Babakolanut(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
helo my name is chuks wealth i picked up interest in this because am concern about peoples health.am not an herbal practitioner but i worked with one Cameroonian who is a herbal medical practitioner. he gives out free lecture on how to cure ailment like pile, bad breath and mouth odour,hynea and some other. but in brief I'll be sharing how to prepare medicine for hynea using herbs. The require herbs are banana placenta and fresh palm wine. go to any nearby farm and harvest a fresh banana placenta. pls let it be early in the morning because that is when the medicinal particles are intact.harvest like 3 bunch.inside the body of this banana placenta there's this young banana shoot in shape of a garlic,whitish in color.harvest much of it from the placenta and rinse. get a fresh newly tapped palm wine like 10ltrs and boil together with the whitish young banana shoot for about 45 min. make use of your sifter and sieve the chaff from the liquid.the chaff can be thrown while the liquid content is your medicine for hynea. how to use? take a glass of the medicine every morning b4 breakfast and evening after meal.during this medication you will notice that whenever you will be passing out urine, there will be some burning sensation and pieces of seedling object coming alongside your urine. that is the dissolved infection coming out. i think I've done justice to your question. I'll come on board next time

(1) (Reply)

NMA Promises To Stop Strike As Bargaining Tool / 110-Bed Maternal And Child Centre In Badagry Commissioned By Lagos State / Low Calcium: Which Foods Are Rich In Calcium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.