Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Need Financial Advice On This Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Financial Advice On This Daily Devotional (451 Views)

Prosperity Gospel - Good News For People Who Need Financial Increase / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Financial Advice On This Daily Devotional by akj26(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2013
I thank GOD for giving me the grace to finish this first edition of God's wisdom for daily living. I intend to make this Devotional free so that I can reach out to a lot of sinners who need deliverance from the devil but I am looking at the financial constraint and consistency of printing this daily Devotional on a monthly basis. Should I sell it at the cost price or make it available free but how would I be able to be printing on a monthly? I really need advise on this.
Re: I Need Financial Advice On This Daily Devotional by Joagbaje(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2013
The first concern is who is your target market. You said you want to reach out to sinners. A daily devotional is not primarily for sinners. It's for those who all ready saved and want a guide I'm their prayers and daily devotion to God. Sinners don't do devotional . If you want to reach sinners a tract may be a good idea. I'm not saying they can get saved reading devotional though.

Nothing is wrong in selling your material so that the money can be used in publishing more. People sold and circulated material in bible days. From books of prophets to the epistles . Scribed copied them out for interested buyers at a fee.

But if you are so led to make it free. Then you need to have partners who will sponsor them publishing . What really counts is what God tells you to do. His ability is in the instruction he gives you. Don't do it in the flesh . If you are led to sell ,sell. If you're led to make it free. Then God will give you people who will buy into that vision to put their millions into it.

So all that matter is what God tells you. The Gideon bible are free only because they have financial partners who sponsor every copy around the world.

1 Like

Re: I Need Financial Advice On This Daily Devotional by akj26(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2013
Joagbaje: The first concern is who is your target market. You said you want to reach out to sinners. A daily devotional is not primarily for sinners. It's for those who all ready saved and want a guide I'm their prayers and daily devotion to God. Sinners don't do devotional . If you want to reach sinners a tract may be a good idea. I'm not saying they can get saved reading devotional though.

Nothing is wrong in selling your material so that the money can be used in publishing more. People sold and circulated material in bible days. From books of prophets to the epistles . Scribed copied them out for interested buyers at a fee.

But if you are so led to make it free. Then you need to have partners who will sponsor them publishing . What really counts is what God tells you to do. His ability is in the instruction he gives you. Don't do it in the flesh . If you are led to sell ,sell. If you're led to make it free. Then God will give you people who will buy into that vision to put their millions into it.

So all that matter is what God tells you. The Gideon bible are free only because they have financial partners who sponsor every copy around the world.
I really appreciate your advise. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Leadership In Trial / Assumption And Expectation. / Good Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.