Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Here Is The Solution To Wat Next To Wear - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Here Is The Solution To Wat Next To Wear (981 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Solution To Wat Next To Wear by ZONET: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2008
DEAR READERS, IF ANY TEXTILE COMPANIES IS LACKING THE STYLE OF WEARS TO STORM THE THE MARKET WITH, HERE COMES THE SOLUTION. WE BEEN SITTING BACK FOR SEVERAL YEARS TO DRAW DOWN NEW LOOKS OF FOOT WEARS, AND ALL SORT OF CLOTH. WE ARE PLANNING TO MAKE NIGERIA TAKE THE WORLD OF FASHOIN WITH HOT STYLES.
SO, MY DEAR PEOPLEĀ  THIER IS NO NEED TO WEEP IS U DONT WANT TO PUT THE COMMON STYLES OF WEARS OR IF U'RE A MODEL U DONT NEED TO CRY ALOUD TO KNOW WHAT OTHER STYLE U CAN USE TO CONFOUND THE CROWD. JUST call these numbers: 237036633620 or 238067757365 and e-mail us to: diamonic@37.com

(1) (Reply)

What Defines Your Taste / Did You Dress For Comfort ? / What's Your Most Expensive Accessory(watch, Ring , Shoes Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.