Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money (44280 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by aywhy93(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2013
If you are thinking of starting online importation business here in Nigeria, there are many things you have to think about and make decision on but no matter what decision you make, you still need a trusted or some trusted website(s) to do your online importation business. Highlighted here is a list of the top ten websites to do your online importation business.

Amazon – Amazon is the best online shopping website I will ever recommend, they have the best quality and the best products with reduced price ranging from refurbished and used to new Electronics, Apparel, Computers etc.. Amazon features numerous services including one-click buying, extensive customer and editorial product reviews, gift registries, gift certificates, wish lists and photo processing.

New Egg – You can buy many things at New Egg but they put more attention on the Technology part of life unlike other websites in this list e.g Laptops, Computer parts, Accessories and so on.

AliExpress – Aliexpress is also a good place to buy cheap Electronics, Appliances, Fashion Stuffs etc. But note that Aliexpress is located in China thereby most (not all) of their products are Chinese products. Aliexpress currently offer more than 11 million unique consumer products across more than 4,000 categories, ranging from apparel and accessories to consumer electronics to jewelry and more.

EverBuying – This is another stop spot to shop for Mobile Phones, Cheap Laptops & Tablets but the site is mainly filled up with Chinese products just like Aliexpress.

DHGate – DHGate is a Chinese Wholesale Marketplace for Small and Medium Buyers interested in purchasing Directly from China Manufacturers with Extensive catalog, free drop shipping, wholesale discount, express door-to-door shipping, escrow service.

IPmart – IPmart is an Online shop specializing in GSM unlocking device, china phones and some other china gadget and accessories.

CellularCountry – This website only sell Used, Refurbished and New Phones. You can even get a neatly used BlackBerry as low as NGN5000 on Cellular Country, just check the sites for more details.

To read the full detailed article and to also get the links to the following online importation websites, kindly click here - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/05/10-websites-to-start-your-online.html

Do you know some other website(s) where online shopping / importation is not expensive? Kindly share those you know and also Feel free to ask any question, contribute your suggestion or opinion related to online importation.

Hope This Helps !!!

www.stevenbergy.com.ng

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 14, 2013
This is front page material. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by aywhy93(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2013
blink182: This is front page material. Well done.

Thanks Bro, Hoping to see it there

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by akintayo1(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2013
Very vital useful information you just shared here, something most of our greedy iternet marketers will ask you 5000 naira to disclose.

Maybe the mode here will help get this to the frontpage for everyone to benefit from.

Thanks to you, OP.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by Mobsync(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2013
Nice one @ op. I've gone through some of the sites and I think they're cool. I've also been thinking of starting mini importing biz and I believe this'll help. Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by fxcelebrity: 8:49am On May 15, 2013
Ha!Mbok...NL Admin... Please this should be on home page O! vital info, Thankx for sharing Bro

#BL grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by aywhy93(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2013
Kindly Reshare with friends who are also willing to do the online importation business even if its just online shopping
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by aywhy93(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2013
Mobsync: Nice one @ op. I've gone through some of the sites and I think they're cool. I've also been thinking of starting mini importing biz and I believe this'll help. Thanks. smiley

They will surely help, I will be gathering some useful info (full details) on the mini importation ASAP... Will share it here when done. Thanks
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by ibietela2(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2013
Wooow such a great information... Been looking for a list like this... These mods won't put it at the frontpage because no tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by zangiff(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2013
bros, this is a great post. Well researched with facts. Good

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by ebankole: 12:13pm On May 15, 2013
SIGHNIN IN THANKS

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by paulharry: 12:34pm On May 15, 2013
nice one

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by Gloriouspa(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2013
Thanks @ Op. This is good info. I will check them out.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by Jbrain88: 1:39pm On May 15, 2013
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by perp(f): 4:02pm On May 15, 2013
Awesome! thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by aywhy93(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2013
ibietela2: Wooow such a great information... Been looking for a list like this... These mods won't put it at the frontpage because no tonto dike

LoL
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by surveycash(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2013
Nice post. OP seem a blogger than a practitioner of this trade so this is an informative thread rather than practical. Before you commit your money into these sites, you should do your due diligence. From my small experience on importation, this is what I can say about these sites.

Amazon – Amazon does not ship to Nigeria even if you get lucky your card went through. You'll need to ship to a relation in the US who will in turn ship the goods to you. Alternatively, you can use 3rd party agents who will handle the payment and shipping on your behalf - orderbay and circuit atlantic does this.

New Egg – Been on it a couple of times but have nt bought from them because they may not ship to Nigeria

AliExpress – Aliexpress is the sister company to alibaba and is the widely used site by Nigerians for their importation. One thing that made AliXP unique is its Escrow service. With escrow, buyer release payment to seller after confirmation of package delivery in good condition as described. The fact that your money is not released to the seller till you are satisfied with the package makes AliXP widely accepted.

EverBuying – Yet to try it.

DHGate – Another similitude of Alixpress but et to try it.

IPmart – IPmart is an Online shop specializing in GSM unlocking device, china phones and some other china gadget and accessories. Most of the phones on the site are refurbished. The prices of the phones are cheap only to be come very expensive @ checkout when you add shipping, tax, custom and other charges. If you are buying blackberry from this site, be careful else you will import a CDMA (landline) thinking you don buy bb grin

CellularCountry – Just like the above. I dont dig it

OP forgot to add

Ebay - You can buy and ship goods directly to Nigeria on this site if you know you way around.

For detailed practical steps on importation, please check my profile.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by vpaymoney(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2013
ooooo!
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by Trut(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2013
You can also inport goods from foxaza.com. It's a Hong Kong based company, they offer free shipping as well.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2013
Hotest foreign site for cheapest NOTEBOOK, NETBOOK & ELECTRONIC
www.ibm.com
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by aywhy93(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2013
Trut: You can also inport goods from foxaza.com. It's a Hong Kong based company, they offer free shipping as well.

Nice one
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by Jbrain88: 10:09pm On May 18, 2013
Hmm i dnt trust dis ibm.com.wel dnt knw abt u.
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by aywhy93(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2013
Jbrain88: Hmm i dnt trust dis ibm.com.wel dnt knw abt u.
I've checked the site, it has nothing to do with importation whatever because i couldnt even see their products there...
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by Tonjeola1(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2013
Nice one, Naija is getting better
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by nitusa: 8:21pm On May 19, 2013
aywhy93: If you are thinking of starting online importation business here in Nigeria, there are many things you have to think about and make decision on but no matter what decision you make, you still need a trusted or some trusted website(s) to do your online importation business. Highlighted here is a list of the top ten websites to do your online importation business.

Amazon – Amazon is the best online shopping website I will ever recommend, they have the best quality and the best products with reduced price ranging from refurbished and used to new Electronics, Apparel, Computers etc.. Amazon features numerous services including one-click buying, extensive customer and editorial product reviews, gift registries, gift certificates, wish lists and photo processing.

New Egg – You can buy many things at New Egg but they put more attention on the Technology part of life unlike other websites in this list e.g Laptops, Computer parts, Accessories and so on.

AliExpress – Aliexpress is also a good place to buy cheap Electronics, Appliances, Fashion Stuffs etc. But note that Aliexpress is located in China thereby most (not all) of their products are Chinese products. Aliexpress currently offer more than 11 million unique consumer products across more than 4,000 categories, ranging from apparel and accessories to consumer electronics to jewelry and more.

EverBuying – This is another stop spot to shop for Mobile Phones, Cheap Laptops & Tablets but the site is mainly filled up with Chinese products just like Aliexpress.

DHGate – DHGate is a Chinese Wholesale Marketplace for Small and Medium Buyers interested in purchasing Directly from China Manufacturers with Extensive catalog, free drop shipping, wholesale discount, express door-to-door shipping, escrow service.

IPmart – IPmart is an Online shop specializing in GSM unlocking device, china phones and some other china gadget and accessories.

CellularCountry – This website only sell Used, Refurbished and New Phones. You can even get a neatly used BlackBerry as low as NGN5000 on Cellular Country, just check the sites for more details.

To read the full detailed article and to also get the links to the following online importation websites, kindly click here - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/05/10-websites-to-start-your-online.html

Do you know some other website(s) where online shopping / importation is not expensive? Kindly share those you know and also Feel free to ask any question, contribute your suggestion or opinion related to online importation.

Hope This Helps !!!

www.stevenbergy.com.ng

I know a company located in New Jersey, which is close to New York area. They help you airfreight your goods to Nigeria and they have an agent at the local airport in Lagos. They can also assist you to purchase your goods and ship to you within one week. They also have sea freight section to ship heavy goods: Their information is as follows:

Saemutab care inc.
Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA
Saemutabcare@yahoo.com
Phone number: 7322776203

Tell them NIT referred them to you

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by grandstar(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
thanks for the share. quite informative!
Re: Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money by aywhy93(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
grandstar: thanks for the share. quite informative!

You are welcome Bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote In Casual Outfit At Lagos Polo Club (Photos) / Credit Alert From An Unknown Person / Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.