Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Guy Touched My Butt,another Kissed And Walked Away Says Anita - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Guy Touched My Butt,another Kissed And Walked Away Says Anita (2258 Views)

No Regret Allowing Man Massage My Butt -bba's Lilian Afegbai / Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie / Movies You Walked Out On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Guy Touched My Butt,another Kissed And Walked Away Says Anita by KyekubbeJoo: 7:32am On May 15, 2013

Genevieve but the actress is one of the most talked about right now in Nollywood. If the subject of discussion is not her celebrated clash with other actresses, it would be her Coca-Cola-like sexy shape or her erotic and rumbling bum-bum that is fast becoming the nemesis of some married women. (Ask Oge Okoye and one Mrs. Adesanya). Even single ladies are not spared (ask Ebube Nwagbo). SAMUEL OLATUNJI went after her and dug deep beyond the surface to get her to reveal more than what we already know:

Which are your last five movies?
Titanic Turtle, Breaking News, Spiritual Challenge, The Mistress, Forgive Me, White Gold Sellers, Beyonce and Rihana, Return of boys Cots, and some others.

How come people say they don’t get to see your movies?
I don’t know. The people that say they are not seeing my movies are the ones that wrote that I’m dating a married man. You should know that there is an atom of jealousy in that.

Which of these movies do you enjoy the most?
I enjoyed Tears in my Heart. I played a character I have never done before. It was just a different thing from the usual. I also enjoy Forgive me. They don’t give me good girl roles, maybe because of my looks, but I acted a good girl in Forgive me. I did it and it was quite interesting.

Read more:http://naija366.com/the-guy-touched-my-buttanother-kissed-and-walked-away-says-anita/

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Whatsapp Group (drop Your Numbers) / Stop Kissing And Touching In Your Movies - Buhari Tells Nollywood Filmmakers / Top 10 Nickelodeon Series You Shouldn’t Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.