Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Utility Plugin - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Utility Plugin (1000 Views)

Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App / Digital Signature - An Image Utility Software / Programmers Interested In Creating Utility Applications For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utility Plugin by CodeHouse: 6:30pm On May 15, 2013
Hi all..I am not really into website things..but what can you do without a browser these days huh..so I am bored and currently working on a plug that will allow you to add custom icons with actions on users browser, Have you noticed you downloaded a small app online and it adds an icon on your browser just like babylon translator does, from which by a click, users can go to your site without typing your web address, play media players, go to a link maybe a special page on your site for premium users, get feeds, get offline tutorials, internet radio, and do lots of other stuffs..If interested, do send me your mail address with the actions you intend to initiate for test purpose only. I need feedbacks just to make it better. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Utility Plugin by dhtml(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nice one. You don dey show us your power these days o
Re: Utility Plugin by CodeHouse: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
dhtml: Nice one. You don dey show us your power these days o

Check the date when I posted this, it was last year and besides, I've posted a lot before the NL wahala,It is a very old post mate.
Re: Utility Plugin by asalimpo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
CodeHouse:

Check the date when I posted this, it was last year and besides, I've posted a lot before the NL wahala,It is a very old post mate.

there's no need defendg urself.
Dhtml played a psychologcal one on u tht put u on d defensive (guilt-trpping). Anyway, i blve ppl are as mentally as diverse as the animals ar and its for a purpose .
Horses,hippos,elephants hav great strenght as features,
cheetahs,have speed.
Etc. Now imagine a horse apologising for being able to pull so much weight to d cheetah or eagles around? Sombody with horse-strenght mind is suppose to solve heavier problems and will crave such. Somebody with cheetah mind will b irritated with slow-movg mental wrk . What of a butterfly mind? Shud probably wrk in showbiz or social stuff.

So share wat u gat bro.
Others shared wat they gat and the wrld was never d same.

Von neumman-was here.
Einstein-gave us relativity
larry page-gave us page rank
sergey brine-ditto
alan turing-without him theyd b no theoretical foundations for programmng languages

isaac newton-laws of gravity,force etc

alonzo church-gave us lambda calculus

bernard riehmann- died leavg a problem unsolved and we are still lamentg it (300+ years later)

seun - gave dhtml a place to guilt trip you!
So share ur own contribution.
Re: Utility Plugin by dhtml(m): 2:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Hehehe, this guy is so funny i cant stop laughing.
Re: Utility Plugin by CodeHouse: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
asalimpo:

there's no need defendg urself.
Dhtml played a psychologcal one on u tht put u on d defensive (guilt-trpping). Anyway, i blve ppl are as mentally as diverse as the animals ar and its for a purpose .
Horses,hippos,elephants hav great strenght as features,
cheetahs,have speed.
Etc. Now imagine a horse apologising for being able to pull so much weight to d cheetah or eagles around? Sombody with horse-strenght mind is suppose to solve heavier problems and will crave such. Somebody with cheetah mind will b irritated with slow-movg mental wrk . What of a butterfly mind? Shud probably wrk in showbiz or social stuff.

So share wat u gat bro.
Others shared wat they gat and the wrld was never d same.

Von neumman-was here.
Einstein-gave us relativity
larry page-gave us page rank
sergey brine-ditto
alan turing-without him theyd b no theoretical foundations for programmng languages

isaac newton-laws of gravity,force etc

alonzo church-gave us lambda calculus

bernard riehmann- died leavg a problem unsolved and we are still lamentg it (300+ years later)

seun - gave dhtml a place to guilt trip you!
So share ur own contribution.

Trust me I share moe than you think, and whatever gave you the impression that I am not a giver? Nd conccerning dhtml, I just humbly replied him..trust me I don't shake like a leaf as you think
Re: Utility Plugin by dhtml(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
^^^^Pinshure of you not-shaking-like-a-leaf or adonbilivit.
Re: Utility Plugin by CodeHouse: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
dhtml: ^^^^Pinshure of you not-shaking-like-a-leaf or adonbilivit.

I'm shaking for ya already mate..
Re: Utility Plugin by dhtml(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pinshure of you shaking for or. . .

(1) (Reply)

[MOD] PHP Workouts-email Validation In Php Using Any Method. / Here Are 5 Different Types Of Passive Income Streams For A Software Programmer / Google Apologises After Photos App Tags Black Couple As Gorillas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.