Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes (760 Views)

Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes. / The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / Churhes That Collect Tithes And First Fruits Are All Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes by elizabetta(f): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2008
Please i want to say that Christians these days don't read their bibles because if they do, they will know that women are not suppose to hold any position in the church or head a church.i will like everyone to read 1Tim 2:9-15,and also1Tim3:1-16,here God wrote the qualification of heading and having positions in the church.
Re: Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes by Lady2(f): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2008
Thank you for this. But I bet you some people will object (I already know who)
Re: Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes by huxley(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2008
Paul explicitly said women should be silent in churches, unless you want to re-inrterpret Paul.
Re: Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2008
Women also want to collect tithes and offerings. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes by brownbonno(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2008
Women are the motivators in churches,if women strike from church.hmm the church will fold up.Don;t undermine the power of a woman when used rightly.
Don;t quote me,women are more spiritually inclined,and have the potentials to over rule the men in the church that is why the Bible humbly define their place in the house of God.
Re: Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes by mukina2: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2008

(1)

Christians Fined In Algeria For Trying To Convert Mo:slims / Are These The Words Of God Almighty? / God On Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.