Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally (23232 Views)

Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by manny4life(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I'd advice you to wear shorts and spots bra, but it would give off an unwarranted opinion of your sexuality

Shorts I wear often in summer but sports bra, what in the fuckery shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg o, don't recommend that one for me...
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 16, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... you're a bicyclist and I'm an active runner so you're not excused.

You have the same problem huh... cheesy cheesy

Ok course when I bike outside in the hot sun, I'm gonna sweat.

Sweating in the cool A/c room is another story na tongue
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 16, 2013
manny4life:

Shorts I wear often in summer but sports bra, what in the fuckery shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg o, don't recommend that one for me...

What type of shorts?

Lemme see what it looks like grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by manny4life(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ok course when I bike outside in the hot sun, I'm gonna sweat.

Sweating in the cool A/c room is another story na tongue

Well I barely sweat underarm in A/C environ, only on the face, however, when I run say 3miles, I'm literally SOAKED up in sweat. It's looks like I just got beat up in the rain sad sad sad

You have it easy though u sweat, I have it worse. That is why when I run or run races, I try to reduce my pace and yes, I have a wash towel with me...
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by manny4life(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What type of shorts?

Lemme see what it looks like grin

Lol, what type of innuendo is that one? cheesy grin

Don't worry, short are short as long as they're not the tight cycling short lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Gym shorts will suffice for now. grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 16, 2013
manny4life:

Well I barely sweat underarm in A/C environ, only on the face, however, when I run say 3miles, I'm literally SOAKED up in sweat. It's looks like I just got beat up in the rain sad sad sad

You have it easy though u sweat, I have it worse. That is why when I run or run races, I try to reduce my pace and yes, I have a wash towel with me...

Never seen a Nigerian man run, unless they're running for the last meat in the pot grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 16, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, what type of innuendo is that one? cheesy grin

Don't worry, short are short as long as they're not the tight cycling short lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Gym shorts will suffice for now. grin

Lol it was an innocent question
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by manny4life(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Never seen a Nigerian man run, unless they're running for the last meat in the pot grin

Whatttt!!! shocked shocked

Maybe because you spend so much time looking at how much they smell, or you haven't been looking hard enough. Nigerian men RUN, including my humble self. I have two more races lined up this summer and a half marathon lined up in Sept I believe. That one will be the koko because I've not conditioned for marathon yet. sad
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 16, 2013
manny4life:

Whatttt!!! shocked shocked

Maybe because you spend so much time looking at how much they smell, or you haven't been looking hard enough. Nigerian men RUN, including my humble self. I have two more races lined up this summer and a half marathon lined up in Sept I believe. That one will be the koko because I've not conditioned for marathon yet. sad

embarassed embarassed

Start conditioning your body. Goodluck
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 16, 2013
Lilimax:
You mean you dont shave your armpit? For real shocked
Smh

wild monkeys must be living in his arm pit.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by buchito1(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2013
Try rubbing raw yam on ur body!!! Maybe u wan die of cro cro!!! Mtcheeww
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Akuviv: 4:25pm On May 16, 2013
World war III: You can also use koinkan onirin ( iron sponge) mixed with eeru ( ashes) for better result!

You are very funny grin

That yam theory is something else o
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Caracta(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2013
Hmmm. Nice. But did I see expensive Yam up there? For real? tongue

I like the other points though. Waxing gives in-grown hairs or bleeding sometimes sad sad
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by fpeter(f): 5:00pm On May 16, 2013
4. Yam
Fresh yam can be useful to whiten the skin, it is no wonder that many beauty ingredients, such as Handbody, beauty soap, moisturizer, use yam as the base material. Grate fresh yam, Apply on underarms, Let stand about 15 minutes. For maximum results, do regularly. If you're too lazy to make the material, you can buy yam mask and apply on your underarms and rinse thoroughly......

You try wella, make person begin itch dey dance ragga ba?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2013
You can also use lizard eggs freshly laid. they not only get rid of dark under-arms, they blend it well with the surrounding skin area. it is a perfect toning lotion.. be sure to dig up the eggs in the morning when mildew sets wink
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 16, 2013
dz op no sabi wetin yam be na y en talk say make we apply yam 4 armpit. So u no sabi say yam dey itch? Nawa oooo dz kin dibia sef
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by imarena(f): 6:21pm On May 16, 2013
Yam ke? Crazy!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by touchmeder: 7:11pm On May 16, 2013
Lakayana: Why do we have to take off armpit hair in the first place if mama nature does not want it there we would not have it. Taking it off is the 1st complication we give to the armpit we want to eat our cake and have it. You take it off now you are complaining of discoloration let it discolor you asked for it. What is wrong in keeping your armpit and hair clean by washing that area properly. Lazy people.

Are you joking? Are you a man or woman? Have you found a beautiful lady with busy underarm attractive? ok unto the next one...

By the way yam has got to be a joke. that stuff causes your skin to itch speakless of rubbing it under your arm.LOL
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Tedpgrass: 7:32pm On May 16, 2013
Aren't some of these agents a little too harsh...alum, lemon, yam

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by uchennaode(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2013
maggi and onions stil do the work.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by uchennaode(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2013
maggi and onions do the work also
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 16, 2013
avoid body sprays with alcohol denat heard they make ur armpit black... i've never used one and i shave like every week ... and i dont have dark underarms.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by premium1: 11:15pm On May 16, 2013
Most times,its usually dark joor cos of constant shaving. The best advice i will give į̸̸̨§ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ to 'deodorant' it well so dat it does not smell!!!. Shave well and use good deodorant,anti perspirant especially.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by bloglover(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2013
temithayor: fresh yam causes itches on d skin so hw do u deal with dat
u kip dancing till its all ova
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by vickkyspassion: 11:26pm On May 16, 2013
grin grin ;Dlaff wan kill me o...........
World war III: You can also use koinkan onirin ( iron sponge) mixed with eeru ( ashes) for better result!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by idinc(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2013
Lakayana: Why do we have to take off armpit hair in the first place if mama nature does not want it there we would not have it. Taking it off is the 1st complication we give to the armpit we want to eat our cake and have it. You take it off now you are complaining of discoloration let it discolor you asked for it. What is wrong in keeping your armpit and hair clean by washing that area properly. Lazy people.
...u must be a kid,u must b speakin out of naivety,wen u rch d puberty stage,i'm sure u'll b itchin 2 own/use a shavin stick regularly.dnt wori i understnd u well,i'v bn dia
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by biafranqueen: 6:11am On May 17, 2013
lemon is a natural lightener for your face and every where else including arm pits
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by tiebe: 7:02am On May 17, 2013
biafra kwenu: n.

4. Yam
Fresh yam can be useful to whiten the skin, it is no wonder that many beauty ingredients, such as Handbody, beauty soap, moisturizer, use yam as the base material. Grate fresh yam, Apply on underarms, Let stand about 15 minutes. For maximum results, do regularly. If you're too lazy to make the material, you can buy yam mask and apply on your underarms and rinse thoroughly

http://letsgohealthy..com/2013/01/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-underarms-simple.html

fresh yam? really? you don peel yam b4? u knw hw e de scratch? and u wanna apply to ur underarms? good luck!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Brownie4joel: 4:27pm On May 17, 2013
Yam ke! lol
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Simple And Naturally by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 17, 2013
[/quote]Yam
Fresh yam can be useful to whiten the skin, it is no wonder that many beauty ingredients, such as Handbody, beauty soap, moisturizer, use yam as the base material. Grate fresh yam, Apply on underarms, Let stand about 15 minutes. For maximum results, do regularly. If you're too lazy to make the material, you can buy yam mask and apply on your underarms and rinse thoroughly
[/quote] what about the skin irritation itches raw yam gives?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Will Not Ban Nigerians From Travelling To China – Lai Mohammed / Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central / Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.