Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Sunny Ades Guitarist Sentenced, ALLU 4 Killers Nkor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sunny Ades Guitarist Sentenced, ALLU 4 Killers Nkor? (679 Views)

Queen Ahneva Ahneva: King Sunny Ade And I Have A Son And A Daughter / At Last!!! The Faces Of The Aluu Uniport Student Killers Exposed / My Husband's Killers Danced Round His Corpse Before Leaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunny Ades Guitarist Sentenced, ALLU 4 Killers Nkor? by oyarose(f): 9:45pm On May 15, 2013
Is there any justice in this world? is there any justice in Nigeria at all? Does the leaders of this great nation have blood flowing in their body? can't the leaders and the justice system feel the pain of the masses that even SATAN cried at the INHUMANE and HORRIBLE way those promising life's and dreams were yanked off. IF one of the boys was Madam FAKA patience Jonathan's cousin, would they be that patient not to bring the perpetrators to face the law? I mentioned cousin because if any of the boy's was their son, MOPOL would have gone to the community and started opening Fire on passersby. Sonny Ades guitarist who was caught with cocaine recently, has been sentenced to three years imprisonment as i read from LADUN'S blog. So if at a short space of time, justice was served to this Baba, What about ALLU 4 killers, whom some are still roaming the street of ALLU community feeling like HEROS /HEROINS?
Re: Sunny Ades Guitarist Sentenced, ALLU 4 Killers Nkor? by greatgod2012(f): 3:01am On May 16, 2013
All i can say is, May God help us all.
And besides, lets not all be weary in good doing, with time, all these bad leader will be no more and if we are all good to one another, if we all become law-abiding, if we all become God-fearing, if we all see ourselves as one and start to see ourselves as brothers and sister, i think there will be a drastic reduction in our national and general corruption and injustice.
Once again, may God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

New Born Baby Found In Sewer Pipe. ALIVE!!! / Who Would You Call First? / 1 + 1 For Seriously Sincere Singles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.