Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

1 + 1 For Seriously Sincere Singles. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 + 1 For Seriously Sincere Singles. (682 Views)

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 + 1 For Seriously Sincere Singles. by whytnblack: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
As in seriously. Why do some men dread settling down? I mean getting married, raising a family. I understand many have many different reasons tho. But I took a survey and found that majority claim they are busy sorting out their business and career (in their 40s), that they can't put the Cart before the horse. Some men even want to marry but they just don't have the guts to propose to a lady.
Anyways, I'm going to offer a helping hand to just the few serious ones.

(A) If you're a Man and you know you're ready to settle down (not a player cuz I will know).
(B) If you're a Woman and you're of marriageable age, and you don't have to depend on that man for ur material needs.

Just send an email with ur full profile like first name, tribe. Age, occupation, location and religion to whytnblack@gmail.com

It's strictly Confidential.
Re: 1 + 1 For Seriously Sincere Singles. by whytnblack: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2013
Nobody can do trade transaction online if you don't apply the terms and conditions(outermost good faith).

You also cannot meet a partner online if you don't follow the rules. You cannot meet with good people if your intention is money or have sex.

I have heard and seen couples who met online & are doing well. It depends on your age,maturity,seriousness & commitment of the two people involved.

If you meet someone online who becomes interested in you; Be respectful,be positive, and be polite, keep realistic expectations about the relationship.

But always give a space;Leave your new friend wanting more of you — not less.
Re: 1 + 1 For Seriously Sincere Singles. by whytnblack: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Again. 1 + 1 is the term I use for intending wife-to-be and husband-to-be. I run a matchmaking outfit. To bring serious minded people together. My wife and I have decided to take the stress off the 2 parties (Man and the woman) with a proven method. You would only meet each other after we have approved compatibility . (Trust me! We'll pick the very best partner for you. ) I already have dozens that have their testimonies.
It's 100% confidential. Your details will never get to a third party. And PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE. Just send an email of your details to whytnblack@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Parents Spend £135m Onbaby's First Christmas / Who Pays Bride Prize In Ghana / What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.