Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Exxon Mobil List - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Mobil List (3478 Views)

Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxon Mobil List by Steroid101(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2008
Exxon Mobil released the last list of apprenticeship recruitment, but the date is confusing 25th Saturday, while 26th is saturday. Who knows, if you don't know check todays daily indipendent
Re: Exxon Mobil List by elphem(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2008
one thing i am sure of is that the test will hold on saturday. they have simply confused themselves with the date and not us.
Re: Exxon Mobil List by jossy404: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2008
i dnt think they can do the test on friday. but on saturday. any body who has verified should get us informed smiley
Re: Exxon Mobil List by similu: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2008
Please can someone in the house help me out, didnt see the Mobil List. Which paper and of which day.Tanx
Re: Exxon Mobil List by jossy404: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2008
u can get the list in the guardian newspaper april 22nd tuesday 2008
Re: Exxon Mobil List by ndhoney: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2008
please help me de done stop to collect cv ,and wating be there website pls i need a job badly
Re: Exxon Mobil List by prinuch: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2008
pls house which paper we see d list?
Re: Exxon Mobil List by SELENZODA: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2008
Bought the daily independent newspaper but saw nothing. Could someone with the list scan the page on this forum pleassssssssssse grin. Thanks alot. please, are there no new vacancies in any bank yet?
Re: Exxon Mobil List by ivybabe1: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2008
The test is on friday. The correct date was published in the vanguard newspaper of yesterday.
Re: Exxon Mobil List by PrincGozie: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2008
Hi Guys, somebody save me. Exxonmobil sent me a message on Tuesday, and I mistakenly deleted it from my bulk mail. Somebody who recieved such a mail should please tell me what it is all about. I am a graduate accountant, and I applied for the accounting position that was advertised last month by Mobil Nigeria in the Guardian Newspaper. I need an immediate reply. Thanks
Re: Exxon Mobil List by Malyq06(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2008
Pls does anyone have the said paper, I can't lay my hands on it. If you do have the paper, then help a brother out, check out for my name OLADOKUN MALEEK O. perhaps you find it just flash me on me number 08087929069, and I will holla back. thanks to whoever attmpts to help. God bless us all.
Re: Exxon Mobil List by akumbu: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
Plaese for all house members that were invited for the test,
i saw the notice on thursday(today) Thisday Newspaper: the test for Uyo and Lagos will be on Friday, 25th April.
Take note and spread the news.
I wish you all goodluck.
Re: Exxon Mobil List by similu: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
this list is not for the positions advertised thru philips consulting right?
Re: Exxon Mobil List by PrincGozie: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2008
Please, tell me if the list is the one applied for through Philips Recruitment Agency
Re: Exxon Mobil List by daverreal: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2008
pls i have tried checking out for guardian 22nd april and cant find.pls can someone in the house check out my name 4 me regarding the just publiushed mobil list.my name is ANDREW OBINNA DAVID.STATE: IMO .THANKS A MILLION,
Re: Exxon Mobil List by Steroid101(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
The abtitude test has been posponed till further notice, I was their this morning and the news was very disappointing. Some who came from Abuja, Nassarawa and other far places was very disappointed, are these people serious at all?
Re: Exxon Mobil List by Emperoh(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2008
I guess u guys haven't heard the Public Service announcement on Cool Fm sayon that the test has been postponed
It was initailly scheduled to hold at the Expo hall of Eko Hotel and Suites and federal ministry of Science and Technology Uyo
So guys take note a new date according to them will be announced later.
Re: Exxon Mobil List by Emperoh(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
It was billed for today Friday 25th April
Re: Exxon Mobil List by Steroid101(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2008
The test has been re scheduled to Sat 17 of this month, if you are called get ready. What I don't know now is what we will expect in the test, have you been tested before?
Re: Exxon Mobil List by exabyte(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2008
hi everyone i want to assure you that the test has been shifted to may 17 .I also made an application but i did not see the previous pulication on the times and batches of the test so if any one of you is having the newspaper publication please check the time and batch MY NAME IS ONAJOBI BABATUNDE ADEBIYI you can call or email :08020702554 barbbyde@ yahoo.com thanks alot
Re: Exxon Mobil List by Steroid101(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2008
Finally, took the test, the test was Ok just like a test and I wrote well anyway, but I am affraid, the Impression I got is that they pay 15 to 20k for the training, what the hell is that, can a home boy survive with 15k in this kind of weather for as long as 15 months, men that is a waste of time, if they will not pay up to 30k, I don't think I will go even if I am called. Can you imagine, Chevron pay 90k to their IT students, talking about training, men is too poor
Re: Exxon Mobil List by mecussey(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
Guys, any news on the test we took on exxon mobil

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Expanding Hotel Vacancy In Abuja / Nestle Vacancy / Vio-dvla Recruitment: Not A Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.