Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts (20511 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos / PHOTOS: Comedian Lepacious Bose Shows Off Weight Loss / Slay! Beyoncé Shows Off Weight Loss In Sexy Black Mini Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by 50calibre(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2013
I think that weigh is in pounds and definitely not kilograms, Women dont weigh that much. Even the great khali who is 7 ft 2 and seriously muscular don't weigh as much.

1 Like

Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by AlyricistLaura: 1:13am On May 17, 2013
Woman who makes her career off comedic jabs against skinny woman......ironically spends all her earnings & time....trying to become a skinny woman.

She looks disgusting to be quite honest.

I wouldn't masturrbate to her photos while locked in a Non Sanitized Saudi Arabian Sand Prison for Sixty Seven Years

The image of self hate is utterly repulsive...

FFS The Woman Looks Filthy

A Depiction of a Deflated Black Beach Whale

Fat Black Women Please Learn to Love yourselves.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Stunner1(f): 1:26am On May 17, 2013
Eeewwwwww she nw looks soo ugly!! Na wa oo
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 2:11am On May 17, 2013
@OP I think you mean 300 -215 POUNDS.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by UyiIredia(m): 2:20am On May 17, 2013
Impressive. Very impressive. I wish I had her discipline because I also need to reduce my weight for health and aestethic reasons.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by lolaluv1(f): 3:11am On May 17, 2013
She done good.
She got a waist now....

O ti n di, igi itayin (she's gradually becoming a toothpick).

1 Like

Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Decryptor(m): 3:51am On May 17, 2013
She's still big! Needs to reduce more IMHO.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Decryptor(m): 3:53am On May 17, 2013
tensazangetsu: Men no be small thing everybody wan reduce wey those people wey say fat dey genes how come somalian and sudanese people no get fat for them genes.
The kain sun wey dey marmar people for somalia and sudan dey enough to burn fat.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Ayowumie(m): 4:33am On May 17, 2013
@OP, would you please always double check your source before you spew out falsehood. In the first place, how did you know she was weighing 300kg? This is a gross lie.
Monique is 80 pounds lesser than her previous weight. Converting 80 pounds to kg will give us 36.28kg. This means she shedded 36kg off her former weight.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/419637/mo-nique-talks-80-pound-weight-loss-encourages-big-women-to-avoid-surgery-and-diet-pills
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by rodeo0070(m): 4:57am On May 17, 2013
Fat men are not fat, only fat women are...
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 5:08am On May 17, 2013
Hey i am sure you dont know what 300kg looks like.
She is in America and they use lbs( pounds) and not kg

Please correct she previously weighs 300lbs and now weighs 215 lbs which is 97.5 kg
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Otses(f): 5:27am On May 17, 2013
Kudos to her, she look awesome.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by anitank(f): 6:01am On May 17, 2013
The same nairalanders that asked oluchi the supermodel to go add some weight.......smh! angry
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 6:21am On May 17, 2013
She really try. am happy for her.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by tiebe: 6:57am On May 17, 2013
LOl! so, after all her years of saying she loves herself the way she is, love urself, she was born this way etc almost even saying we should all stay fat she is now losing weight? i hope she goes to clear the crap she put in other people's ears as excuse to stay fat.
oh, but meanwhile, she does look better. welldone girlie
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Kk4(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2013
Many girls want to go through this transformation but they are too lazy to workout. Go Mo'Nique
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 7:16am On May 17, 2013
olsmade: 300 kg Haba. Def not. Maybe pounds.

You are right.

My boss weighs 105kg, I know as e be am
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by crisycent: 7:41am On May 17, 2013
300kg? you be cow.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by jeffizy(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2013
Cori_corde: I should forward this to my mother angry
You better dont kill mama. grin
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by jeffizy(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2013
REALITY101: Exactly.. I hope fat hoes are listening.. Who want a 140Ibs woman.. Heavy duty
Lol. Lbs is pounds.
140lbs is a good size,bro.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 7:46am On May 17, 2013
Under 5% of over weight people can actually sustain their weight reducing programs via exercise. When your bones, joints and muscle start aching, that's it for most people.

A sure way I've seen done by friends here in nigeria is to have your teeth tied like your jaw is broken. Works wonders.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by abduldope(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2013
Vanneni: Wow, she now has a neck. She didn't have one before. Good for her. cheesy grin
lwkm hahahaahahaha bros u fuNNy o
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by nikkyshyne(f): 8:09am On May 17, 2013
I do watch the Monique show sometimes & i notice she's got flabby arms. Though it isn't reflected in the pictures above.

That is the major effect the weight loss has on her. I bet her tommy would be flabby too.

Either way, she looks good.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Bofemsky(f): 8:55am On May 17, 2013
dopeJemi: inspirationaL speaker, I haiL u.. Na u dey inspired pass.. 'Mo'nique is saying 2 us all - YOU CAN DO IT' buahahahahahahahah grin dat part cracked me up grin and its stilL cracking me up
And you are gonna crack until you are swept under the carpet! Nonsense.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Bofemsky(f): 9:00am On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Woman who makes her career off comedic jabs against skinny woman......ironically spends all her earnings & time....trying to become a skinny woman.

She looks disgusting to be quite honest.

I wouldn't masturrbate to her photos while locked in a Non Sanitized Saudi Arabian Sand Prison for Sixty Seven Years

The image of self hate is utterly repulsive...

FFS The Woman Looks Filthy

A Depiction of a Deflated Black Beach Whale

Fat Black Women Please Learn to Love yourselves.
Ha! Ha!! This one too much now, go get a life jare!
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2013
abduldope: lwkm hahahaahahaha bros u fuNNy o
grin grin grin
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by AyeeIdris(f): 9:12am On May 17, 2013
No way was she 300kg. Even those morbidly obese people that we see in documentaries are not 300kg- 700 pounds. Haba Op, modify
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Afam4eva(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2013
She's better off slim unlike some fat people that i would rather they remain fat because they look better being fat. A typical example is Jennifer Hudson. I prefered the way she looked when she was fat. She was fat and sexxy.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 9:56am On May 17, 2013
REALITY101: Exactly.. I hope fat hoes are listening.. Who want a 140Ibs woman.. Heavy duty
That's about 63Kg and that's not big.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Sweetlemon(f): 10:07am On May 17, 2013
I love it when women take care of themselves, realize they have a problem somewhere and work on it instead of pretending it doesn't exist or telling themselves that "he will always love me no matter how fat, ugly, dirty, bad mannered I am)

1 Like

Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by delishpot: 10:14am On May 17, 2013
They tell fat women not to mind people abusing their weight. They tell them they are bib and beautiful. they call slim women skinny bitches and then.......... they hit the gym and loose weight and then try to tell their fat friends fat is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police / List Of Top Naija&world Celebrities Bb Pin! Including Obama..check / Burna Boy Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.