Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts (20510 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos / PHOTOS: Comedian Lepacious Bose Shows Off Weight Loss / Slay! Beyoncé Shows Off Weight Loss In Sexy Black Mini Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Sweetlemon(f): 10:17am On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Woman who makes her career off comedic jabs against skinny woman......ironically spends all her earnings & time....trying to become a skinny woman.

She looks disgusting to be quite honest.

I wouldn't masturrbate to her photos while locked in a Non Sanitized Saudi Arabian Sand Prison for Sixty Seven Years

The image of self hate is utterly repulsive...

FFS The Woman Looks Filthy

A Depiction of a Deflated Black Beach Whale

Fat Black Women Please Learn to Love yourselves.
Well, you are right about her being hypocritical about the whole thing. It's quite funny that she's now trying to be slim after all she has said about skinny women.
It just goes to show you how the average woman is with her pull-her-down syndrome. When a woman wishes to be like another woman, instead of working on improving, she applies the PHD technique to make herself feel better about not being like the woman she secretly admires and wishes to be like.
However, you were too harsh on her nau. At least she has decided to come out and tell herself the truth instead of hiding behind insecurities
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Policewoman(f): 10:21am On May 17, 2013
STILL FAT.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by iykeda1st(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2013
am proud of you mama, and i have missed you in movies
Jamey Maxwell: Gud 4 her
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by dj5naira(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I think it's lbs, i don't think Yokozuna was even 300kg in his time

HIS Thought he was fee-male.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by dopeJemi: 10:38am On May 17, 2013
Bofemsky: And you are gonna crack until you are swept under the carpet! Nonsense.
U gat a thing 4 Me nit? Did I quote u? Be tripping tilL u falL.. FOH
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by dj5naira(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2013
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 11:09am On May 17, 2013
You look much better!!!!!!keep going at it!
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by geby91(f): 12:32pm On May 17, 2013
300 pounds and nt 300kg. Pls get ur facts right.
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 17, 2013
Impressive. :-)
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by bankingman23(f): 1:06pm On May 17, 2013
I want 2 b slim 2,in d next 6mth and i will b
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by AlyricistLaura: 1:12pm On May 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Well, you are right about her being hypocritical about the whole thing. It's quite funny that she's now trying to be slim after all she has said about skinny women.
It just goes to show you how the average woman is with her pull-her-down syndrome. When a woman wishes to be like another woman, instead of working on improving, she applies the PHD technique to make herself feel better about not being like the woman she secretly admires and wishes to be like.
However, you were too harsh on her nau. At least she has decided to come out and tell herself the truth instead of hiding behind insecurities

"Pull Her Down Syndrome"...........

You are exactly right.

That Crab Mentality.

1 Like

Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by sportfeva(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2013
Great result
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by bizzlemie(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2013
PRINCESS, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR shocked shocked
Re: Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts by lawilson13: 2:04pm On May 18, 2013
I'm glad she has lost the weight. I had trouble losing weight too. I always check with http://spiffyreview.com/category/weight-loss-diet-plans/ before I try anything or spend any money on weight loss or diet products, it's a review site of all kind of stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police / List Of Top Naija&world Celebrities Bb Pin! Including Obama..check / Burna Boy Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.