Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Union Bank Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Calling For Interview (40577 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Fabulousman: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
livebullet: Faith in Jesus is all we require to live through these expectant times... Just keep believing and God will bless us according to his will, for the sake of his passion and death on the cross, his mercy and providence shall be bestowed on us all in Jesus name...May all the angels and saints of paradise intersceed on our behalf!
AMEN Jaree!
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Fabulousman: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Samuelweb: Hmmm...9 weeks and still counting since my interview wit UBN on june 12, and no response yet...God pls touch d heart of UBN HR and mgt to start sending our medical, also may my name be boldly written on d list...Amen
AMEN!
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by presiade(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fellow hopefuls, can we declare tomorrow as fasting and prayer day for UBN?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
presiade: Fellow hopefuls, can we declare tomorrow as fasting and prayer day for UBN?
SECONDED
what should be d prayer point?
moreover prayer warriors in d house where are u?
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by presiade(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
thegreatman4ww:
SECONDED
what should be d prayer point?
moreover prayer warriors in d house where are u?
1) Every power(s) that is/ are delaying our good news and employment offers (especially with UBN) God scatter them!
2) God, you that caused king Ahasuerus to loose sleep because of Mordecai and his people, henceforth, make UBN Management to have no rest until they offer us our employment letters!!
*add more please...

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Abbasufi: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
presiade:
1) Every power(s) that is/ are delaying our good news and employment offers (especially with UBN) God scatter them!
2) God, you that caused king Ahasuerus to loose sleep because of Mordecai and his people, henceforth, make UBN Management to have no rest until they offer us our employment letters!!
*add more please...

shocked THIS IS SERIOUS!
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
presiade:
*add more please...
I dont av any to add, I bliv these ones are enough. Entering into serious business, just want to upload more food stuffs into my stomach in preparation for tomorrow fasting...
May Almighty God bless our hopes and favourably answer our prayers in fulfulment of our desired needs.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by livebullet(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
presiade:
*add more please...

LORD JESUS YOU WHO REMINDED US WE ONCE APPLIED FOR UBN AFTER ONE YR WHEN WE HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT UBN. THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH U BROUGHT UP THIS INTERVIEW INVITE SHALL NOT GO UNFULFILLED BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GOD OF POSSIBILITIES WHEN HUMAN INABILITY ABOUND. FATHER I PROCLAIM - not in my name or of my own accord, cos we as sinners have no power of our own- BUT IN THE WONDER WORKING NAME OF JESUS, SUCCESS AND A FOLLOW UP INVITE FROM UBN FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE WHO BELIEVES AND THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE. THAT UR GOOD WORK IN US AS A RESULT OF THIS PROSPECTIVE BLESSING WE AWAIT, SHALL BECOME MANIFEST. ABOVE OUR SHORT-SIGHTED DESIRES O LORD, MAY UR WILL PREVAIL. WE ASK THIS IN THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, JESUS AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT(Inomine Patris et filio et spiritus Sancti). MAY THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHICH POURED OUT FOR OUR SALVATION ON CALVARY, SHIELD US FROM ANY EVIL CONSPIRACY TO HALT THIS UBN BLESSING.....AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Samuelweb: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2013
I'm i total support of dis...may d almighty God hear our prayers and give us dis job 2 d glory of his holy name...Amen
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 21, 2013
@Livebullet and Samuelweb, AMEN.
Fasting and prayer mode activated...
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by richieray04: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Fasting done...medical invite is next because dis week is not going to end until we get d invites

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by presiade(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
@richieray: amen!
@all: may God harken to our prayer requests and show us all HIS favour and mercy as touching Union Bank and may we testify to God's faithfulness very soon IJN... (amen)

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by jidbeg1: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
presiade: @richieray: amen!
@all: may God harken to our prayer requests and show us all HIS favour and mercy as touching Union Bank and may we testify to God's faithfulness very soon IJN... (amen)

Amen. IJN
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Fabulousman: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
presiade: @richieray: amen!
"....Father, this is the confidence we have in thee, that when we ask anything according to your will you heareth us". Thank you for granting us our heart desires. "....an our Expectations shall not be cut off". AMEN! It is done guyz, Just give him PRAISE!! ALLELUIYAH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN.
To all prayers offered.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Lordjunta(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
I said dis b4 here and i wil say it again,it's actually a word of advice.Desperation is nt,has nt and wil nt be d answer. In as much as d timeline given has reached especially for Lag peeps,we shld pretend as though we neva had any interview wit dem,wit dis ur mindset is placed on oda things including oda job hunts. A word is enof for d wise. D tension is so hi,to avoid HBP ooooooooooo!
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Omoladee: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fabulousman:
"....Father, this is the confidence we have in thee, that when we ask anything according to your will you heareth us". Thank you for granting us our heart desires. "....an our Expectations shall not be cut off". AMEN! It is done guyz, Just give him PRAISE!! ALLELUIYAH!!!
Amen
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by presiade(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lordjunta: I said dis b4 here and i wil say it again,it's actually a word of advice.Desperation is nt,has nt and wil nt be d answer. In as much as d timeline given has reached especially for Lag peeps,we shld pretend as though we neva had any interview wit dem,wit dis ur mindset is placed on oda things including oda job hunts. A word is enof for d wise. D tension is so hi,to avoid HBP ooooooooooo!
Look, no one is under tension, and no one is not looking elsewhere... But, do you know what faith is
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Congrats to u guys who had gotten d mail, I pray dat urs will not tarry beyond today.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Samuelweb: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2013
I know that the Lord who has started this marvelous work in us will not stop until he brings it to fulfilment...though it may tarry a little while, but it must surely come to pass...Amen

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by livebullet(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2013
Lordjunta: I said dis b4 here and i wil say it again,it's actually a word of advice.Desperation is nt,has nt and wil nt be d answer. In as much as d timeline given has reached especially for Lag peeps,we shld pretend as though we neva had any interview wit dem,wit dis ur mindset is placed on oda things including oda job hunts. A word is enof for d wise. D tension is so hi,to avoid HBP ooooooooooo!

FAITH IS BELIEF NOT DESPERATION. i dont think prayin means bn desperate. if u check my prayers i ask for God's will. Desperation is when u unsurp God's will or impose urs over his. That not withstanding, i knw my God doeth Miracles! Inomine Patris et filio et Spiritus Sancti...Blessed be God and his holy name!

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Jovita85: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2013
So guys what is the latest now from UBN, have they called any of you yet? For those that did their interview in Lagos?
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2013
@Jovita85, not yet.
I called on Saturday and was told that the bank is not yet ready and when they are ready we will be contacted.
Let give them more weeks. But just want to ship dis in as I bliev they will have to verify all certificates b4 calling for nxt stage, will dis ASUU strike and just suspended ASUP strike not affect and delay the ceritificate verifying processes? Happy new week.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Samuelweb: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2013
I called Ernest of Union Bank, he said that we should wait dat dey will get bak to us...however i think dis delay may be connected to d recent increase in capitalization by central bank...most banks now are short of cash presenrly.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by presiade(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Guys check you e-mail addresses.
THANK YOU FAITHFUL GOD!
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by DMainMan: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by jidbeg1: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
presiade: Guys check you e-mail addresses.
THANK YOU FAITHFUL GOD!
Just got my invite too. Thank Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ lord
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by DMainMan: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by jidbeg1: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
DMainMan:

Congrats bros. Wen ar u guys goin. They said d hospital is Hanoba Medical Centre at Ikoyi btw today and the 28th Aug
Mine is on @ divine medical centre Ikoyi
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by presiade(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
jidbeg1:
Mine is on @ divine medical centre Ikoyi
Let's jam there by 9:00 am 2moro! cheesy grin
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Rachylie(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
scontto:
i got an invite 4 an interview on 14 july, pls hw was the interview

Please in ur invitation do u have nos I can call?
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Rachylie(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
scontto: Pls is there anyone here that is scheduled on the 14th july in ph.i'm surprise cos is on a sunday

Hello
Please do u have rsvp numbers I can call in ph?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! / How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.