Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Union Bank Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Calling For Interview (40321 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Rachylie(f): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
For those of us still hoping to get our offer letterS plz how soon wud dat be?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by shayun: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
I was able to confirm that there will be another batch after these present set.......I will advice all offer letter hopefuls to always check their mails towards 3rd week of dec. It is well guys.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 28, 2013
shayun: I was able to confirm that there will be another batch after these present set.......I will advice all offer letter hopefuls to always check their mails towards 3rd week of dec. It is well guys.
I appreciate ur kind gesture for getting and posting dis info.
Bliving u re aving a wonderful TS?
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Rachylie(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thanks rily appreciated!

thegreatman4ww:
I appreciate ur kind gesture for getting and posting dis info.
Bliving u re aving a wonderful TS?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by shayun: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
@thegreatman4ww, so far so good I bless God. Try check ur mail always ok, may God favour us all.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Just getting a news that union bank is retiring many of her old employees who have worked for over 20 yrs and currently injecting around 500 graduate and experienced staff.
I think those 500 are first batch and second batches (A, B and C).
I bliv they will still hire more and I learnt they are accepting CVs tru known insiders.
If I am chanced I may help search for a link where one can submit electronically (seems I av come across d site sometimes few months ago).
This might also be a sure hope for offer letter hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by chiclemzy: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
May all those who are still expecting to hear from UBN be consoled soonest in Jesus name.... Amen! Complement of the season friends. thegreatman, weldone

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
@lawalyato, I advice u get dat ur link off this trend else.....
For gud ppl o dis trend
I am inform dat banks (FBN & UBN, 2b precise) are currently accepting CVs to fill in some vacancies. If u are keenly interested, dont just submit to any branch but tru their staff or better go to their HQ maybe God can allow u c favour from some1 there that can help if u re the rugged type.
On d online CV submission link I lost interest in searching for it because it will b useless if u dont get a staff to stand and process it for u.
Good lucks for all those who chose banking as their most preffered career.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
chiclemzy: Complement of the season friends. thegreatman, weldone
I am highly very very sorry, pls help me wit ur no tru same channel, I promise a call/text.
I cant reply here but all I know is dat if next/3rd batch will at all b reality it will take God special favour as those "else..." in my previous post and as u had been adviced by E*****.
Hopefuls it time for prayers, I bliv UBN will make contacts b4 Jan ending wit d power of prayers of the faithfuls .
Less I forget, I wish everyone a happy new year ahead and welcoming u all to my and our year of ALL POSSIBILITIES, year 2014.
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE if we can read it as I'M POSSIBLE.
Season cheers.....
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by oyinmomo: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Goodevening house,pls what happened to the 2014 thread?all seems to have been lost,anyways,is there any development on the UNION BANK RECRUITMENT EXERCISE 2014?[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by desmond0001(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
No new development yet

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by fopdnewton: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please can someone give me a hint on what to study for the 2nd stage. what I should expect. Am an Engineering graduate who feels odds are not in my favour due to my limited exposure in writing essays and in management and administrative exposure. Please any help given will be appreciated. my email is okolotobenna2014@yahoo.com or 08073959211. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by desmond0001(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Pls I got mail from dragnet but mine is not showing anything;any feedback yet.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by desmond0001(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Bro the mail sent to me was not showing anything,did you get the same mail yesterday 5pm.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 03, 2014
fopdnewton: Please can someone give me a hint on what to study for the 2nd stage. what I should expect. Am an Engineering graduate who feels odds are not in my favour due to my limited exposure in writing essays and in management and administrative exposure. Please any help given will be appreciated. my email is xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com or 080xxxxxxx. Thank you
Next stage is interview that may take the shape of an assessment center. So you don't need much studies but only improve you comprehension, reading, presentation and team work skills.
When invitation for interview is sent, further details will be reveal.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2014
desmond0001: Bro the mail sent to me was not showing anything,did you get the same mail yesterday 5pm.
Like you are not only in the shoe, someone also complained about that also. I will advice you go through their Facebook page or check their website for contact information
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by EsanEmmanuel(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
thegreatman4ww:
Like you are not only in the shoe, someone also complained about that also. I will advice you go through their Facebook page or check their website for contact information
plzz... Just want to ask d whole house a quickie... When I filled d form to do UNION bank test... I had to reduce my age by a few months... I am schelduled for an interview now... Which I believ wud be followd by DOCUMENTATION and medicals... But since my REAL AGE is beyond the age required... Should I still try my luck or forget about it and move on to other things Comments will be highly apreciated plz! Thanks
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: plzz... Just want to ask d whole house a quickie... When I filled d form to do UNION bank test... I had to reduce my age by a few months... I am schelduled for an interview now... Which I believ wud be followd by DOCUMENTATION and medicals... But since my REAL AGE is beyond the age required... Should I still try my luck or forget about it and move on to other things Comments will be highly apreciated plz! Thanks
Congrats, I will advice you to make wrong right at the Medical/Documentation/TS invitation stage ONLY.
Pls try your luck with initial info, Interview invitation is not assurance for the job is just with 50% probability you will get the job, medical invitation 90% while Documentation/TS invitation is 100% guarantee of the the job.
Decide wisely.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by EsanEmmanuel(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
thegreatman4ww:
Congrats, I will advice you to make wrong right at the Medical/Documentation/TS invitation stage ONLY.
Pls try your luck with initial info, Interview invitation is not assurance for the job is just with 50% probability you will get the job, medical invitation 90% while Documentation/TS invitation is 100% guarantee of the the job.
Decide wisely.
God bless U bro ! Real good.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Funjosh(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: plzz... Just want to ask d whole house a quickie... When I filled d form to do UNION bank test... I had to reduce my age by a few months... I am schelduled for an interview now... Which I believ wud be followd by DOCUMENTATION and medicals... But since my REAL AGE is beyond the age required... Should I still try my luck or forget about it and move on to other things Comments will be highly apreciated plz! Thanks

When will you stop reducing your age, you have been doing this since 2005 and how old are you now self grin
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by martobi: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.