Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Warning To The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) (1105 Views)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by paulpromise: 8:58am On May 17, 2013
WARNING TO THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (R.C.C.G)
The Lord said "Pastor E.A Adeboye is my servant, that is why I showed you his house in heaven but tell him to listen to my warning, because I have told him many years to tell those serpent on his altar to repent because their dressing is not pleasing me at all, but he has not been telling them as I want him to be doing it. I love him and I do not want him to loose his house that is why I am telling you this again. And tell all the members of Redeemed Christian Church of God to stop worldly dressing, because many of them who are dressing worldly are heading to hell fire if they refused to repent"

…Brother Emmanuel Senayon
Re: Warning To The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by cashflowpc(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2013
Fanatic!
Re: Warning To The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Redoil: 9:59am On May 17, 2013
Who are you. Who teach you how to see vision. Who send you. Well sha you may be right.
Re: Warning To The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by coputa(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2013
So God can no longer speak to pastor Enoch Adeboye.....is this the best way to get cheap popularity....gosh !

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A White Owl / Seventh-day Adventist Church,ajegunle, In Community Service.(pictures). / Europe Will Be His First Target Of The Red Dragon Followed By USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.