Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (41927 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
These are his words.. live on DOVE TV.

Don't marry outside this church! Unless you're blind (men), we have alot of good girls in this church. Reasons : if troubles come up later, we can easily call the family to order..but God help you if you marry a lady with another G.O ..

He also said..

"Don't marry a man who has no job!. God gave Adam a job before he gave Eve. If he tells you he is a contractor, please ask for all evidence..

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by OmoAlata(f): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:

"Don't marry a job who has no job!.

Huh
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Omo Alata:

Huh

He meant dont marry a man who has no job

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
^ Thanks ma.. modified
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
No prob.

So what job did God give Adam before Eve was coughed up?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
No prob.

Gardener smiley I think

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by MacDaddy01: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Is Adeboye foolish?

Dont marry outside the RCC?

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by k2039: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
[size=13pt]HE GOT IT WRONG HERE,I DISAGREE TOTALLY.

THIS IS A GREAT GAFFE
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:

Gardener smiley I think

Verse plz?

If Adam was a Gardner before eve came about, why wasn't didnt he continue to garden afterwards?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
and the follow follow sheeple who follow follow MAN and not GOD will OBEY and continue to FOLLOW.

I pity those who refuse to follow Christ as the TRUE HEAD of the CHURCH !!

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by MacDaddy01: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
frosbel: and the follow follow sheeple who follow follow MAN and not GOD will OBEY and continue to FOLLOW.

I pity those who refuse to follow Christ as the TRUE HEAD of the CHURCH !!

lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
MacDaddy01: Is Adeboye foolish?

This is not a good way to approach matters and words from a man of God pls..

I only enlightened those that attend the church..not to look outside. The message was delivered in a youth convention this evening.. and am very sure, many of their members are unaware..

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Verse plz?

If Adam was a Gardner before eve came about, why wasn't didnt he continue to garden afterwards?
my sister, wait let me confirm.. I need to check my bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Turbocharged: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:

This is not a good way to approach matters and words from a man of God pls..

I only enlightened those that attend the church..not to look outside, (and even when they are 45yrs old). smiley
In most of ur posts, u only succeed in bringing the church of God to ridicule. I wonder what you gain from that.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by ayobase(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
Turbocharged:
In most of ur posts, u only succeed in bringing the church of God to ridicule. I wonder what you gain from that.

He gains recognition....atleast he is STANDING for one thing here....what he is gonna be remembered for when he is no more.
''there was once an handle, acid....who likes.......''

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by pheyikemi: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
I see no link... Hw r we s'posed to knw d info is real

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by ayobase(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Verse plz?

So u know little or NATHIN abt what u ridicule....SMH4U.
U wanna do this, know the Scripture in toto to an extent!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by ayobase(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:
These are his words.. live on DOVE TV.

Don't marry outside this church! Unless you're blind (men), we have alot of good girls in this church. Reasons : if troubles come up later, we can easily call the family to order..but God help you if you marry a lady with another G.O ..

He also said..

"Don't marry a man who has no job!. God gave Adam a job before he gave Eve. If he tells you he is a contractor, please ask for all evidence..

Since it wasn't quoted like the second, it simply means that u have redefined it to ur taste in proportional to ur level of understanding!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by ayobase(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
pheyikemi: I see no link... Hw r we s'posed to knw d info is real

U play along sometimes!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
ayobase:

Since it wasn't quoted like the second, it simply means that u have redefined it to ur taste in proportional to ur level of understanding!
I have no gain changing what the man of God said to his congregation.. and I have no link outside the t.v cos the programme is on-going..
while addressing the youths in a youth convention on marriage..I simply brought out the points I felt is good to share.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
pheyikemi: I see no link... Hw r we s'posed to knw d info is real
If you have a DOVE (RCCG) decoder or a mytv decoder, check for a replay may be later tonight or tomorrow.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Gracious10: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
No prob.

Gen2:15

Adam had a job before he gave him Eve.
Any man without a job should just let marriage be.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Turbocharged:
In most of ur posts, u only succeed in bringing the church of God to ridicule. I wonder what you gain
Sir, please stop accusing me.. I am a child of God.. I have a church I attend and surrounded with Pastors and Evangelists. Whatever I say about christianity is the truth..atleast in accordance with the word of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Miranchai(f): 2:23am On Oct 05, 2012
A Redeemed girl is already my GF. What'u gonna do Mr. Pastor(Law Maker)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Well, he's human. A man of God, yes! But he's still human. We re all bound not to be perfect always. Please don't say too much and bring curses on yourselves! Remember I said, he is a man of God!. *drops pen*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Interesting...We thank God for free will smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by InvertedHammer: 2:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Incentive to go this church: Guaranteed spouse!!!
How can spinsters sign up?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by controlseven: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2012
Advice plenty na? U must marry from ur church even if it is not God's will! Only marry rich persons from ur church because d jobless ones will never get job nomatter how hard d try! Don't marry from another religion, God will slap u!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by InvertedHammer: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2012
The good things about the churches---the MOGs preach, the audience listens...At the end, it is listeners' discretion to stay.

So, there is no qualms

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church by Dignitary: 2:53am On Oct 05, 2012
I love Nigerians...

So gullible and sheepish!!!

Someone who is not a journalist, whose view is not authoritative..someone who has not elicited any evidence to show that Pastor Adeboye indeed said all he has alleged said the man of God said 'don't marry frm RCCG' and y'all believe!!! So sick!!!

Many have not only believed but they have started hurling insults at the man of God...Well, I now know the reason why so many ppl have problems without knowing the cause of their problems.

My friends, let's exercise caution when we talk about men of God!!! Even if u don't believe they are men of God, it will do u a whole lot of good if u exercise restraints...God can do anything to ppl that despise his prophets and pastors !!! He's a consuming fire!!!

Assuming but not conceding that he said all you said, I believe the context in which that was said must be considered too!!! Sincerely speaking, I believe Christians from different denominations can marry each other!!! My Bible does not tell me otherwise and I do believe that Pastor Adeboye will share this view since he allows Pastors from other churches to preach in RCCG!!!

But if indeed he said all these, it must not be isolated from the context in which he said it!!! It's end time guys...D devil is desperately Interested in bringing down men of God that are constant threats to his kingdom!!! DON'T ALLOW URSELF TO B USED BY THE devil

43 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo / The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.