Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie (11731 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / Help My Marriage Am Depressed / Uncaring Husband.. Very Depressed. Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
jennykadry:

Back from Naija already and seriously suffering the aftermath of mosquito bites grin no anti malaria shot got kill that una witches and wizards Naija mosquito venom. grin
eh ya,pele cheesy buy insecticide na.na fleet we sef dey use.buy any insecticide.highest 400 naira,fleet your place so you can sleep soundly.dont worry with time,you will adjust and get over the mosquito issh cheesy its just environmental change thats making you feel that way cheesy
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by kenjudy(m): 5:04am On Aug 24, 2013
So after d nigerian lady u met advied u, u didn't find it worthy enuf but thinks u can get better advice from nlrs with their badt mouth. I pity u lady, u already know d answer to ur question. So don't try to pin it on anybody here. Do what u have to do to save ur life and d life of ur daughter, u no dey put fufu for nose.

1 Like

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by baralatie(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
biolabee: You are in a foreign land and being abused and have not even filed a police report or threatened to sef

Your earnings go into his account so if you leave you have nothing?

What type of education do you have

What kind of work are you doing now

Also are you legally resident in spain

papers are not complete!
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
jolly@t.a.s:
i'm 30 years old woman from atagba ogun state married to a 35years old man from abeokuta.....not to write much, we are both living in spain. i've been so honest to him even when he was away for some months before i later joined him,and i have never caught him in the act of humanising.
i did all i could including giving him everything dat has to do with me(passwords,account details and every other information) just for him to trust me. but i noticed cos of the informations that were giving to him before we got married about nigerian ladies. he lost trust in me.
1.he uses every little gist we make against me when we have misunderstanding
2. because of me, he dsrespet my family member.
3. we are both working hard to make a better future, using the same account,though i have the accounts informations but he never allowed me to send money to my families back at home and he does almost every 2,2 months
4. he wont allow me to call my people when he is not there. and for this reason he asked me to buy a local line.
5. he goes angry when any of my family members calls me from home. wanting to know why they are calling.
6. when i was pregnant with our first daughter, he beats me althrough the 9month pains i had and he made me work extra at home. even when i was in pains, he never cared.
7. now, he want me to have another baby.
pls, i need your help. i found it difficult to feel happy when i see him coming home. he never allowed me to make friends, i met a nigerian lady some weeks back whom i explained my self to, she gave me 3.advice
1. divorce and have peace of the mind in other to feel relax before re choosing another man
2. tell him you need to go back to nigeria even if he want you to be pregnant
3. stay with him and pray for his change while you enjoy the pains
please what do i do? i love him despite the way he is treating me, i still love him. i dont want to divorce him, i dnt want to live in nigeria as a single mother. and yet this pain is too much............... angry cry

My question:

What is it that you love him for? I can't figure it out.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by ifeegee(f): 4:06am On Dec 31, 2013
sharron jenna: My ex-boyfriend dumped me 9 months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him.I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and don't know what to do,so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness.I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we are about to get married.once again thank you Kala spell.you are truly talented and gifted Email: onimalovespell@gmail.com is the only answer.he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man onimalovespell@gmail.com
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by desiree(f): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
He beats you regularly when you were pregnant? You are still here asking for advice? what sort of advice do you want?

You better take yourself and your daughter out of that situation right now. Leave now if you value your life.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
jollytas: i'm 30 years old woman from atagba ogun state married to a 35years old man from abeokuta.....not to write much, we are both living in spain. i've been so honest to him even when he was away for some months before i later joined him,and i have never caught him in the act of humanising.
i did all i could including giving him everything dat has to do with me(passwords,account details and every other information) just for him to trust me. but i noticed cos of the informations that were giving to him before we got married about nigerian ladies. he lost trust in me.
3. we are both working hard to make a better future, using the same account,though i have the accounts informations but he never allowed me to send money to my families back at home and he does almost every 2,2 months
4. he wont allow me to call my people when he is not there. and for this reason he asked me to buy a local line.
5. he goes angry when any of my family members calls me from home. wanting to know why they are calling.
6. when i was pregnant with our first daughter, he beats me althrough the 9month pains i had and he made me work extra at home. even when i was in pains, he never cared.
pls, i need your help. i found it difficult to feel happy when i see him coming home. he never allowed me to make friends, i met a nigerian lady some weeks back whom i explained my self to, she gave me 3.advice
1. divorce and have peace of the mind in other to feel relax before re choosing another man
please what do i do? i love him despite the way he is treating me, i still love him. i dont want to divorce him, i dnt want to live in nigeria as a single mother. and yet this pain is too much............... angry cry

if you ar ashamed of living as a single mother in nigeria just to save ur life then be prepared to live as a single occupant six feet below and someone else will be gladly waiting to occupy ur space.

#shundomesticviolence#

1 Like

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by desirel: 5:53am On Oct 30, 2014
i'm not for divorce, but in this case a separation is needed. do you have an income? if yes, then go and speak with authorities and they will help you to move away with your life and take good care of your child. you are living in spain now and there are many resources for women that are abused. just leave him, maybe this will be his wake up call and he will understand that you have value. i'm so fed up with this nigerians men that think they own a wife; you are not his property.
just try to find out what resources are in your community for mother and child and move away. or if you don't want to bring the authorities in your story, then find another place and move. you have to think first about your child: do you want her/him to grow in a abusing environment?
....and honestly.......i don't understand how can you still love him........but that is not for me to judge. all i can say is that i saw your story many times here in europe and it never end good.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by aspirebig: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op Sorry about your plight. I hope it is not an arrangee marriage..if yes, na one chance things ooooo

Just be prayerful, hopefully he will change, marriage is neither a prison nor slavery. You can talk to him and he will change, give hime reasons to trust you and build the trust.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Goldenboy007(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is the 3rd time today I am reading similar cases of "wicked husbands"! And trust Nairaland's professional advisers have jumped in?!!! And all their solution is - dump him! Divorce him! Kill him! Report him to police! Don't stand it! Leave home!!! #SMH
Most of you are either witches or divorce lawyers! Even when the lady said she still loves her husband and didn't want broken home!!!
That's why people shouldn't seek advice in a public forum where you have frustrated advisers that are certified psychiatric cases!!!
I can bet half of you are enduring worst situations in your relationship!!
Madam if you think divorce is great, try it! Experience will be the best teacher! Its one of this your advisers that will end up with your husband and they will manage him well.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
The thread is from 2013.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by aspirebig: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op

Shine your eyes ooo

Some things I am seeing here as in posts odikwa risky ooo

Remain prayerful,there's nothing God cannot do.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by EfemenaXY: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
jollytas:
i'm 30 years old woman from atagba ogun state married to a 35years old man from abeokuta.....not to write much, we are both living in spain. i've been so honest to him even when he was away for some months before i later joined him,and i have never caught him in the act of humanising.

The only thing I could glean from this post of yours is that your mental wellbeing is at the very bottom of your list of priorities. i.e: it means nothing to you.

Goodluck with the emotional enslavement sha.

2 Likes

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by dapsy4u2(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Follow your mind....... It's never wrong smiley
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Richy4(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2015
I would say you are the architect of your problems.
For the fact that you got married does not give you the right to blab about your own family.

I believed in wanting and trying for him to gain your trust you talk down on your relatives. Now he has known you, even if he slapped okra seed out of your mouth, no one will strongly object from your own family.

You even gave him your password in every thing, are you insane? Next relationship you gonna have try and hold back some information. Let them like you the way you are. Do not try super hard. Love him but do not act desperate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foriegn Or Nigerian Names For Your Baby / Indian Village Bans Use Of Cellphones By Women / Is Your Wife's Money 'her' Money And Yours 'our' Money?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.