Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie (11729 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / Help My Marriage Am Depressed / Uncaring Husband.. Very Depressed. Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by jollytas: 9:37am On May 17, 2013
i'm 30 years old woman from atagba ogun state married to a 35years old man from abeokuta.....not to write much, we are both living in spain. i've been so honest to him even when he was away for some months before i later joined him,and i have never caught him in the act of humanising.
i did all i could including giving him everything dat has to do with me(passwords,account details and every other information) just for him to trust me. but i noticed cos of the informations that were giving to him before we got married about nigerian ladies. he lost trust in me.
1.he uses every little gist we make against me when we have misunderstanding
2. because of me, he dsrespet my family member.
3. we are both working hard to make a better future, using the same account,though i have the accounts informations but he never allowed me to send money to my families back at home and he does almost every 2,2 months
4. he wont allow me to call my people when he is not there. and for this reason he asked me to buy a local line.
5. he goes angry when any of my family members calls me from home. wanting to know why they are calling.
6. when i was pregnant with our first daughter, he beats me althrough the 9month pains i had and he made me work extra at home. even when i was in pains, he never cared.
7. now, he want me to have another baby.
pls, i need your help. i found it difficult to feel happy when i see him coming home. he never allowed me to make friends, i met a nigerian lady some weeks back whom i explained my self to, she gave me 3.advice
1. divorce and have peace of the mind in other to feel relax before re choosing another man
2. tell him you need to go back to nigeria even if he want you to be pregnant
3. stay with him and pray for his change while you enjoy the pains
please what do i do? i love him despite the way he is treating me, i still love him. i dont want to divorce him, i dnt want to live in nigeria as a single mother. and yet this pain is too much............... angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 9:42am On May 17, 2013
jolly@t.a.s:
i'm 30 years old woman from atagba ogun state married to a 35years old man from abeokuta.....not to write much, we are both living in spain. i've been so honest to him even when he was away for some months before i later joined him,and i have never caught him in the act of humanising.
i did all i could including giving him everything dat has to do with me(passwords,account details and every other information) just for him to trust me. but i noticed cos of the informations that were giving to him before we got married about nigerian ladies. he lost trust in me.
1.he uses every little gist we make against me when we have misunderstanding
2. because of me, he dsrespet my family member.
3. we are both working hard to make a better future, using the same account,though i have the accounts informations but he never allowed me to send money to my families back at home and he does almost every 2,2 months
4. he wont allow me to call my people when he is not there. and for this reason he asked me to buy a local line.
5. he goes angry when any of my family members calls me from home. wanting to know why they are calling.
6. when i was pregnant with our first daughter, he beats me althrough the 9month pains i had and he made me work extra at home. even when i was in pains, he never cared.
7. now, he want me to have another baby.
pls, i need your help. i found it difficult to feel happy when i see him coming home. he never allowed me to make friends, i met a nigerian lady some weeks back whom i explained my self to, she gave me 3.advice
1. divorce and have peace of the mind in other to feel relax before re choosing another man
2. tell him you need to go back to nigeria even if he want you to be pregnant
3. stay with him and pray for his change while you enjoy the pains
please what do i do? i love him despite the way he is treating me, i still love him. i dont want to divorce him, i dnt want to live in nigeria as a single mother. and yet this pain is too much...............

Errrm not sure how it works but I don't think you'll still love him when he kills you! undecided undecided

I only feel sorry for your poor child! sad

2 Likes

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by dahmie2013: 9:45am On May 17, 2013
I think dat lady gave u d best advice, just way the consequences of each of them&choose d one dat suits u! #Mytake#

1 Like

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by bellong: 9:58am On May 17, 2013
@OP,

Is there any law with respect to wife battering and maltreatment in Spain?

If there is, you can exploit this option to resolve the issue involving appropriate authority. You will still be allowed to stay in Spain even if it leads to the rock.

You did not talk about how his "misbehavior" started and what led to it? What did you do to him to make him suddenly lose respect and trust for you including your family members.

If the source of this erratic behavior can be traced, I know there will be a clearer picture as to what to advice. Could you supply answers to the questions raised?

3 Likes

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by biolabee(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2013
You are in a foreign land and being abused and have not even filed a police report or threatened to sef

Your earnings go into his account so if you leave you have nothing?

What type of education do you have

What kind of work are you doing now

Also are you legally resident in spain

4 Likes

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 11:16am On May 17, 2013
You still love him despite all the smackin and hitin? You need to wake up, look @d brighter side. U need to see a concillor
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 11:35am On May 17, 2013
Are u a learner
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by baby124: 12:53pm On May 17, 2013
Lol, this is a joke grin
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by tasandra: 1:24pm On May 17, 2013
@Op,did I hear u say luv why not call the police 4 that woman beater anyway think abt ur baby ooo..or u think any man,is worth diein 4?
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 17, 2013
I believe you don't love him, unless you are a sado-masochist . like someone here has pointed out, you don't have money to start a new life. However, you are working, so the inconvenience will only be for a short while. this is better than you dying in your husband's house and leaving your child to be abused by that man.Divorce him !! and move on with your life,... beating a pregnant woman, he should be castrated without painkillers for that. nonsense!
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Double27: 6:50pm On May 17, 2013
If you are sure about your love for him pls don't leave. I believe there is a reason for the change in attitude towards you.
Humbly talk to him about the whole situation and ask him what you did wrong. Ask forgiveness. Don't rush him if he refuses to talk.
Get someone he listens to to interceed for you. I believe he will he change.
Wish you the best.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by andyanders: 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
Google Emmanuel TV through youtube and pray along with the man of God senior prophet T.B.Joshua and ask God to change your husband's attitude and if you have the opportunity to come to Nigeria, visit SCOAN and God will change your situation and save your marriage.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by greatgod2012(f): 9:16pm On May 17, 2013
SPEECHLESS
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 17, 2013
Op, yur really trying... I can't even imagine ........but u need to decide what's best for you ... No one can make that decision and stick to it, like u will...coming back to Nigeria and regaining your peace of mind , and sense of belonging is not a bad move... Don't think about what friends and extended families will say, if you leave him... Cause pple will always talk , be it whatever decision u take.... You are the one staying with him and receiving these beatings, while they are just there watching from a smoked screen...
Be strong and decisive, u av lots of years ahead of you...
Remember you are the architect of your happiness or misfortunes... It lies in your hands and with prayers to back it up.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by dasparrow: 9:25pm On May 18, 2013
Double27: If you are sure about your love for him pls don't leave. I believe there is a reason for the change in attitude towards you.
Humbly talk to him about the whole situation and ask him what you did wrong. Ask forgiveness. Don't rush him if he refuses to talk.
Get someone he listens to to interceed for you. I believe he will he change.
Wish you the best.

@Bolded

You are a hypocrite. You believe he will change? Do you know her husband personally? How are you so sure he will change? Tomorrow now, if he kills her, you will come back here with your hypocritical self and start asking why she chose to remain in an abusive marriage and why she did not choose to leave when she could. Most Nigerians are no good. Many of you speak from both sides of your mouth as it suits you.

@Post

Go and see if there is an organization that can help you there in Spain. This is why many of you ladies are advised to look before you leap into marriage but you people never listen. You people's desperation to get married is the cause of why many of you marry these abusive animals in human skin. Don't end up like Titi Arowolo the late banker who got butchered by her husband and left behind a cute 2 year old daughter. Be wise before we begin to read your obituary and remember to stay prayerful while you plan your exit from that hell you call a marriage.

7 Likes

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by biolabee(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2013
Excellent post! one of the few posts not laced with acid from the sparrow

dasparrow:

@Bolded

You are a hypocrite. You believe he will change? Do you know her husband personally? How are you so sure he will change? Tomorrow now, if he kills her, you will come back here with your hypocritical self and start asking why she chose to remain in an abusive marriage and why she did not choose to leave when she could. Most Nigerians are no good. Many of you speak from both sides of your mouth as it suits you.

@Post

Go and see if there is an organization that can help you there in Spain. This is why many of you ladies are advised to look before you leap into marriage but you people never listen. You people's desperation to get married is the cause of why many of you marry these abusive animals in human skin. Don't end up like Titi Arowolo the late banker who got butchered by her husband and left behind a cute 2 year old daughter. Be wise before we begin to read your obituary and remember to stay prayerful while you plan your exit from that hell you call a marriage.
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 12:34am On May 19, 2013
Unbelievable ..... in advanced country??
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 1:55am On May 19, 2013
Arrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh angry
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 7:36am On May 19, 2013
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by dayokanu(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2013
My own post is simple

OP can you google these two words "Titilayo Arowolo"

Read the story and made your own decision

2 Likes

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Kanwulia: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
* adjusting me bouncy curls under my hair-dryer . . . .peep out from under the scorching heat . . . . . *

OP! You say WETIN? angry

Soooooooooo tired of reading about all these TYPICAL-NIGERIAN-DYSFUNCTIONAL-DIS-UNIONS!!!!

Do you actually call this a MARRIAGE? undecided

*out of dryer. . . .time to wax my eyebrows AND IGBOTIC-HAIRY LIP AND CHIN* cool

No advice for you o! As you carry that your NYANSH h-enter for h-inside dia, NA YOU GO CARRY THAT YOUR SAME AZZZZZZZE COMOT FROM DIA!!!! kiss

SHIKENA!!!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wizee: You still love him despite all the smackin and hitin? You need to wake up, look @d brighter side. U need to see a concillor
some women love violence.

Op dont wake up,continue to dey sleep.

heaven does not help people that dont make use of their brains
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kanwulia: * adjusting me bouncy curls under my hair-dryer . . . .peep out from under the scorching heat . . . . . *

OP! You say WETIN? angry

Soooooooooo tired of reading about all these TYPICAL-NIGERIAN-DYSFUNCTIONAL-DIS-UNIONS!!!!

Do you actually call this a MARRIAGE? undecided
abi o.every day same old jist.mshewwww
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
serinavagz:

After being in relationship with my boyfriend for six years,he broke up with me,I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. Contact him now for your relationship or marriage problems via this email drojukuspellhome@gmail.com GOODLUCK.......
smh :/
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
dayokanu: My own post is simple

OP can you google these two words "Titilayo Arowolo"

Read the story and made your own decision
no,leave am,make she sit down for the useless marriage dey form RUTH ABOKOKU.TITI OWN NEVER DO.:/
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

@Post

as in ehen,the thing just dey vex me.wait till he changes.maybe when one eye don blind from over beating or wen one leg don break he go change.why some women choose to sit in abusive marriages with the lame excuse of MY CHILDREN beats my imagination.as far as i am concerned,love is dead in that marriage because love does not survive in a violent,turbulent relationship,i dont know what feeling you have for him but i know that definetly is not love,its bothering more on a minor psychiatric problem.i wonder whether you even read your post 'i still love him' shocked or did he hypnotize you,did you both take an oath,are you on drugs.smh

wo,abeg,i don think am tire,i didnt get an answer,but if you feel penis is more important than your life,sit down there and continue to form lover girl,even when he beats you to death,i dont think it will take him more than few days to get another girl.what do yorubas say about dying becausse of a man,1oo women will pass your graveside,i cant remember it well and the kids youre sitting there for,God help them

eyan ole walaye ki tie maba,especially when the person is not wearing her thinking cap

1 Like

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Kanwulia: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Spell-caster ko, ADEBOYE-caster ni!
Love na by force o!
Mu Che Che Che Che che

OGUN STATE MARRIED TO OGUN STATE!!!!!
Only DEATH will WOUND YOU PART!!! For real!!! kiss

Hey!!!! E don happen and IT IS APOCALYPTO!!!! cry
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
@kulyie

Baby girl I see your blood dey hot for that inlaw thread. Don't go back there again ejo kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
jennykadry: @kulyie

Baby girl I see your blood dey hot for that inlaw thread. Dong go back there again ejo kiss kiss
ok i wont.yes ma.so hows mr kandry and little kandries cheesy my love to them o wink :* hope youre enjoying naija sun cheesy
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
kulyie: grin ok i wont.yes ma.so hows mr kandry and little kandries cheesy my love to them o wink :* hope youre enjoying naija sun cheesy

Back from Naija already and seriously suffering the aftermath of mosquito bites grin no anti malaria shot got kill that una witches and wizards Naija mosquito venom. grin
Re: my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kanwulia: Spell-caster ko, ADEBOYE-caster ni!
Love na by force o!
Mu Che Che Che Che che

OGUN STATE MARRIED TO OGUN STATE!!!!!
Only DEATH will WOUND YOU PART!!! For real!!! kiss

Hey!!!! E don happen and IT IS APOCALYPTO!!!! cry
gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foriegn Or Nigerian Names For Your Baby / Is Your Wife's Money 'her' Money And Yours 'our' Money?. / Indian Village Bans Use Of Cellphones By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.