Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Son Of Hamas - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Son Of Hamas (703 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Hamas by viruz007(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2013
Hey y'all how ye doing?

Just wanted to know how many of you book readers have read the book Son of Hamas and what you think about it.

It's a book that tells the story of the middle east crises especially between Israel and Palestine and what aggravated it, the roles certain people played and how Hamas shows that an idea is quite a powerful concept that just cannot be killed. Well lemme not spoil it for those who have not read it. For those who are interested, i could mail you a copy.

Cheers. cool
Re: Son Of Hamas by barag(f): 2:25pm On May 17, 2013
how can i get a copy pls
Re: Son Of Hamas by viruz007(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2013
pm me

(1) (Reply)

One Silly Joke / The Hilarious Adventures Of A Half Boy Half Man Called AKPORS / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.