Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? (1164 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? by lobell: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2013
As a newly married couple whonbrought a female house help from the village to assist in keeping your home tidy so you guys would have time for your careers and other more important things. One day, oga decided to give you a surprise package. He molded a big heart(to represent love) with the assistance of the house help, a project which took almost the whole day. You came back and met the house a right mess and the help sleeping and snoring:

MADAM: Will you get up now! Stupid girl! What have you been doing since morning?
HOUSE HELP: Madam welcome. No vex abeg. Me and Oga dey make love since morning. Na just now now we finish e say make I lie down small.
Tell me what's your next line of action
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
lobell:
As a newly married couple whonbrought a female house help from the village to assist in keeping your home tidy so you guys would have time for your careers and other more important things. One day, oga decided to give you a surprise package. He molded a big heart(to represent love) with the assistance of the house help, a project which took almost the whole day. You came back and met the house a right mess and the help sleeping and snoring:

MADAM: Will you get up now! Stupid girl! What have you been doing since morning?
HOUSE HELP: Madam welcome. No vex abeg. Me and Oga dey make love since morning. Na just now now we finish e say make I lie down small.
Tell me what's your next line of action
nice story and write up,very funny too,however assuming this fiction was not a fiction,as in it was real and i was the so called maam,i will just smile to myself,ask her to give me a glass of cold water first to step down and cool my body so i will control myself from descending on her,ill understand she doesnt know what shes talking about because if she did,she wont tell me to my face,after oga comes,ill sk her to repeat herself in the presence of oga so that oga can explain what she means before taking action,but before oga comes,i will lie down on the couch and watch movies
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? by lobell: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: nice story and write up,very funny too,however assuming this fiction was not a fiction,as in it was real and i was the so called maam,i will just smile to myself,ask her to give me a glass of cold water first to step down and cool my body so i will control myself from descending on her,ill understand she doesnt know what shes talking about because if she did,she wont tell me to my face,after oga comes,ill sk her to repeat herself in the presence of oga so that oga can explain what she means before taking action,but before oga comes,i will lie down on the couch and watch movies

Madam, are you sure you can be this calm? Devil sabi play with person imagination o (introducing various scenarios and the like)...I mean while waiting for oga to come home(for like 4hrs or more). Omo, you go fear hypertension na...lol
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? by Kanwulia: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Will just hiss in pity of her illiteracy!
My husband knows I am not that romantic!
He knows I prefer CA$$$$H to stoopid surprises! kiss

As for the 'making-love' factor, after phocking her azzzze dry, she go carry her wide toto go back to village abi? Who loses? grin

Sha-Sha, before I open my eyes SHE MUST CLEAN THE HOUSE, together with her "LOVER-BOY"!

I nor send!!! kiss
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? by Tinkybabe(f): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^Lol
@ op,funny movie .What's the title?it's been long I watched a nollywood movie cheesy

To answer your question ,I would laugh then ask her to repeat it in front of my hubby when he returns.
Reason being that,a girl with that level of education wouldn't be able to connect " love making" to sex hence I would "assume" she's talking about something else.

More so what maid of that nature would be bold enough to tell her madam she slept with her husband?
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? by lobell: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kanwulia: Will just hiss in pity of her illiteracy!
My husband knows I am not that romantic!
He knows I prefer CA$$$$H to stoopid surprises! kiss

As for the 'making-love' factor, after phocking her azzzze dry, she go carry her wide toto go back to village abi? Who loses? grin

Sha-Sha, before I open my eyes SHE MUST CLEAN THE HOUSE, together with her "LOVER-BOY"!

I nor send!!! kiss

Babe, you get temper o.
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? by lobell: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
I like the confidence with which you ladies are speaking. But I know if I was a girl and I encountered such...all hell will break lose except I collapse and lose consciousness first...in which case all hell will break lose when I regain myself.
Re: Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
lobell:

Madam, are you sure you can be this calm? Devil sabi play with person imagination o (introducing various scenarios and the like)...I mean while waiting for oga to come home(for like 4hrs or more). Omo, you go fear hypertension na...lol
lol,thats why i said i will watch movies to be a source of distracting me from being hypertensive and violent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: 9 Year Old Boy Weds 61 Year Old Woman / A Nigerian Baby Started Feeding Herself 72hrs After Her Birth! / Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.