Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George (1033 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 11:33am On May 17, 2013
Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

***NIGERIA MUSIC PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; The Nigeria Music Industry shall grow larger than what it is right now saith the LORD GOD

Those that have ear let them hear what the LORD GOD have said

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, let Nigerian musicians use their musical talents for your glory in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by niceprof: 3:36pm On May 17, 2013
Amen
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by sylve11: 4:23pm On May 17, 2013
@ Op, if ur prophecy is true, then i think ur god supports immorality. cool
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:52pm On May 17, 2013
Beloved

***LEGEND PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; The world shall remember a legend that will pass on this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by joe4christ(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2013
Subscribing.....................
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:09am On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; an author from Anambra State, Nigeria shall be immortalized saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:15pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***PROPHECY OF EDO STATE NIGERIA***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be assassination attempts on the Number one citizen of Edo State Nigeria saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I pray Thee, protect your children from assassination in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:18pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***PROPHECY OF NIGERIA ENEMIES***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; the enemies of Nigeria shall become more sophisticated saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I pray Thee, let the sophistication of the enemies not over power your children in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:22pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***PROPHECY OF LAGOS STATE NIGERIA***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; an unusual Award shall be given to the Number one citizen of Lagos State Nigeria saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I pray Thee, let your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:28pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***NIGERIA FAMILY PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; A family in Nigeria shall die mysteriously this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I pray Thee, protect your children from mysterious death this year in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:35pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***IMMIGRATION PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; A new immigration law will be signed into law this year by a country with large immigrants saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, may the strong and mighty favour your children this year in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:40pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; unidentified objects shall be seen in various parts of the world this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:43pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***GALAXY PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; objects shall head towards Earth. Earth and her inhabitants shall tremble saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, protect your children from dangers in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:48pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***SPACE SATELLITES PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; There shall be space satelite problems this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, let your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:51pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***CHINA PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; There shall be mine disaster in China this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, protect your children from every mine disaster in China this year in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:54pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***WEATHER PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; severe weather shall be blamed on climate change this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, protect your children from severe weather this year in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:58pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***AMERICA PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be terrible natural disasters in America this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, protect your children from every natural disaster in America this year in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 6:03pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***MEDICAL PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; medical researchers shall have a huge discovering in curing an incurable illness this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, let this huge discovering be use for your glory in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 6:08pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***PEACE PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; A leader shall emerge that will bring peace and stability to several conflict countries saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, let your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 6:15pm On May 18, 2013
Beloved

***CHEMICAL PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; harmful and poisonous chemicals shall be released in an English non dominating country and people shall perish from these harmful chemicals saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I pray Thee, protect your children now and always from harmful and poisonous chemicals in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 18, 2013
seems like the rapture is coming
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:45pm On May 19, 2013
Beloved

***NIGERIA BEASTS PROPHECY***

GODPROPHESY - Thus saith the LORD GOD; beasts of the field shall cause incident that shall take lives and properties destroyed in Nigeria this year saith the LORD GOD

PRAYER

Heavenly father, I pray Thee, protect your children this year in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: PROPHECY: The Future Of Your Nation Revealed - Prophet Olaye George by niceprof: 6:27pm On May 19, 2013
Amen to all your. Intercessions

(1) (Reply)

Joining The Occult Results In Generational Curses That Bring Air Crashes / Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual / Three Things You Need To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.