Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (8568 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: This could get you banned on a "serious" thread.
I know na, na play we just dey play grin grin grin tongue
My man, how is my sister Oguguo....all work no play make jack a dull boi
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desola(f): 5:28pm On May 17, 2013
eggheaders: tho ikenna is not always on the same page with me most times.but I think it is an insult for the admin to just throw somebody in the mode of sexkillz at us.firstly he knowns next to nothing about the going-ons here coupled with is zero knowledge of history and politics.it is hightime the admin stop this virus from affecting this noble section.#sexkillzmustgo.

We need to start protesting against the imposition of moderators! We wanna have a hand in appointing them.

Let all denounce this appointment and demand an election.

They can nominate while we elect. And we must agree to their nominations too.

Seun must start listening to us. We make his site, so lets demand some respect!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2013

This is a serious thread. I already reported him
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Pataki: 5:29pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1:

Do you how many Igbos he banned?
Everyone stopped but Yorubas kept fighting for their right to racism, complaint thread is my witness.

He left on a high and he did a terrific job, unfortunately the sincerity required from those that hired him was lacking.

Right to racism? Orisirisi. You should be flogged with the devil's horn for this blatant hogwash.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: If you remove ogugua from the list, we can relate.

To show your seriousness you have to part with what you value most

In Yoruba folklore, Moremi gave her only son Oluorogbo

In the bible Abraham gave his only son

Even God gave us his only son

Sezkillz for you to know peace from my OMBATSE warriors you must give Ogugua

Else na just fetching water in basket

Cos By the time I get Brigadier General Adesegun Musiwa PSC, FS GCFR OPC, ANPP to pounce on you, You would run back to your romance section

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desola(f): 5:29pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

No gibberish please
This is an intellectual forum

In that case what da heck are you doing here?

You must have missed your way to the brothel.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1:

Do you how many Igbos he banned?
Everyone stopped but Yorubas kept fighting for their right to racism, complaint thread is my witness.

He left on a high and he did a terrific job, unfortunately the sincerity required from those that hired him was lacking.

How many? You tell me since it seems like you both have a bromance going.
Really. Everyone but Yorubas stopped?
Not as if I was expecting logic and reason from you, so I'm not really disappointed grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 17, 2013

Are you insinuating that a whole Admin's (Seun) thread is a joke and un-serious? undecided
dayokanu:

To show your seriousness you have to part with what you value most

In Yoruba folklore, Moremi gave her only son Oluorogbo

In the bible Abraham gave his only son

Even God gave us his only son

Sezkillz for you to know peace from my OMBATSE warriors you must give Ogugua

Else na just fetching water in basket

Cos By the time I get Brigadier General Adesegun Musiwa PSC, FS GCFR OPC, ANPP to pounce on you, You would run back to your romance section
No deal.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 17, 2013
I don laugh die.
Dayokanu dey mad.
Lmao.

Meanwhile, whitelexi na legend.
That guy baaaaaad gan.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 17, 2013
Desola:

In that case what da heck are you doing here?

You must have missed your way to the brothel.

Ouch!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Demdem(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2013
this is exactly how threads should flow. Not hiding this and that.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: No deal.

Find out about this man below and you would know not to mess with me

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1109486_947089_543283399063120_181033477_n_jpg5db2bb50551e5aff03b899efe8979957[/img]
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2013
Desola:

Racism?

Olodo leleyi o

My friend b4 b4, long time , how u dey....we r in new era ok : little politics little romance tongue
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2013
Desola:

In that case what da heck am I doing here?

I must have missed your way to the brothel.

[size=18pt]Chineke mee!!![/size]
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Seun(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2013
Thank you all for sharing your opinions on this thread.
I am confident that OAM4J, Afam4eva, and Sexkillz will do a great job regardless of what people say about them.
Texas.Cowgirl:

This is a serious thread. I already reported him
I could have easily banned you when you affixed "hoe" to another user's name. For the sake of this thread, I'm letting all that slide.

On other threads, you won't be that lucky.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Find out about this man below and you would know not to mess with me

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1109486_947089_543283399063120_181033477_n_jpg5db2bb50551e5aff03b899efe8979957[/img]
He works for me.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Are you insinuating that a whole Admin's (Seun) thread is a joke and un-serious? undecided
No. I am not insinuating that. Any other question you'll like to ask?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Jaykizz(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

Ikenna351 has decided to step down from his role as the anti-tribalism chief of Nairaland so he can concentrate on the Car Talk section, which is his true passion. He also recommended sexkillz as his replacement. Fortunately, sexkillz was interested in the role, so I have placed him in charge of Nairaland's war against tribalism.

I thank Ikenna351 for fearlessly battling the menace of bigotry, and I also thank Sexkillz for his decision to take over this battle.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
@sexkillz: go find a beta wk to do wit ur lyf.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Tabawababy(f): 5:40pm On May 19, 2013
hardniola: i think we nid peeps from north central or northern to mod this section
peeps like
gamji or pagan 9ja or acidiosss nd berem.
Yes you should give me I will do the moderator.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by free2ryhme: 8:22pm On May 19, 2013
seun and his children on the march again
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 19, 2013
Na wa O. SexKillz go soon turn GM of Nairaland so. grin
I hope this new promotion comes with a raise tongue ....I mean undecided, it would be sad if all this sufferhead work done in the service of a money-making site goes unpaid undecided, and would be even sadder if someone were to accept this kain wahala without asking for compensation undecided
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Ikenna351(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: arrant nonsense. Awolowo the father of tribalism admitted of being a yoruba before a nigerian. You better learn from Ironsi and Ikenna.

sexkillz: Where are the 3 of them today?

@ Sexkillz,

Please, I would like you to explain your statement above to me.

Or is there something else you know which i do not know, why i decided not to be a moderator in Politics section anymore?

Ikenna.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 12:13am On May 20, 2013
Ikenna351:

@ Sexkillz,

Please, I would like you to explain your statement above to me.

Or is there something else you know which i do not know, why i decided not to be a moderator in Politics section anymore?

Ikenna.

You're still here? undecided
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by eggheaders(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2013
sexkillz why was I banned and my post hidden. and those who started the mudslinging left alone to have a field day. enjoy your new toy( ban button) while it last.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by elrony(m): 12:48am On May 20, 2013
mtcheew nonsense !!!...everything na eim una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ complain for!!!!.....ile igidi gan!!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by elrony(m): 12:49am On May 20, 2013
eggheaders: sexkillz why was I banned and my post hidden. and those who started the mudslinging left alone to have a field day. enjoy your new toy( ban button) while it last.

lol egghead !!!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:33am On May 22, 2013
How many section this motherfcker wanna moderate? Assholeee how about doing something beneficiary with your hating/hypocritical asslife..

30 days ban? Awesome
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by manny4life(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2013
I said the truth, Seun banned me.. Haha, I did not even notice the ban till Saturday, yet the ban expired on Sunday. LOL.... A man who brings ant infested woods to his house invites lizards into his home. You have made your bed, it's time to lie on it. DEUCES.

In the usual autocratic way (Thank Baba God that Nigeria isn't like that yet), go ahead and hide my post, better yet, ban me till thy kingdom come... haha.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by madamoringo(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
The new mod is surely destroying the vigorous political debates on NL. Anytime I respond to a bigoted comment from an Ibo, which he didn't ban before, he bans my ID instead! I read a comment by another commenter Egghead on now he was banned till 2106. That just doesn't make any business sense, internet sense, common sense, animal sense or any sense whatsoever. The ID should have been deleted or give a chance for the owner to delete it and the thread if he so desires. More quality people and posts are gradually leaving the forum anyway, no thanks to the sexkill moderator.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by tpia5: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
I think seun gets a kick out of creating mod threads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana National Mega Winning Numbers / Video: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Shaking Her Backside In Hot B / Describe Year 2023 With 'One Word'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.