Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (8583 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I remember reporting that Obiagu1 to Ikenna (who was present on that same thread) for tribalistically calling Yorubas one of the "banned" (rule #15) names in the complaint thread.

Bobo did nothing.

And you say you want to get rid of tribalism? ah!

Those my posts are still there, you can cry as much as you want.
If you need a bucket, call on me.
There are 3 mods and a supermod, call on them, you've got nothing on me.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2013
donchris999: Boy,one thing i have noticed about you is that, the tiger mark in your face that your mother seriously damaged like adedibu and tokyo is making you jealous of the igbos. Guy, you can't undo it, you are damn ugly and look like a monkey as obasanjo, a beast like adedibu and tokyo, deal with it boy, i know its hard, just go kill your mama and papa and leave ndigbo out of your misery and ugly situation. Besides, that nylon of shy.te under your bed, have you flinged them away. Yoruba oil soup.

Just shut your mouth there.....!!!!

I know once people like you enter here...the friendly rapport that has been going on will take flight...just shut up, vamooze fro here and carry your bigotry rants along. angry angry
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

I go ban you for 419 days for that in bold. cheesy

And I will ban you for 666 days
dayokanu: Sexkillz,

If you wan appease me bring 5 babes from romance section for me alone

Then we can have amnesty.

Otherwise na fight to finish

grin grin grin grin
I dey reason the matter. grin
Ikenna is a simple joke

The same respect I have for OAM4J (and sometimes Afam4eva) can NEVER be given to him.

He was acting out vengeance for his Ibo people.

Tell me how this Ikenna followed all Yoruba posters (and just one Ibo boy just to seem neutral) in order to "terminate tribalism"?

What does that say about your character? ah!!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1:

Those my posts are still there, you can cry as much as you want.
If you need a bucket, call on me.
There are 3 mods and a supermod, call on them, you've got nothing on me.

And that's why he's not here anymore lipsrsealed
His tribalism led to his downfall
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2013
kayci_d77:

Her Name is DESOLA, of the most stu.pid AGBAYA in political section!!!, She be area-girl for Idumota grin grin

That's not Desola.

I know Desola's posts
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 17, 2013
There are some insults and snide remarks on this thread that you won't get away with on other threads.

I hope we are all reading the rules before posting comments cos I'll be referring you to them when I ban you for breaking them.

Enjoy insulting on this thread while it lasts. smiley
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: I dey reason the matter. grin
sexkillz: There are some insults and snide remarks on this thread that you won't get away with on other threads.

I hope we are all reading the rules before posting comments cos I'll be referring you to them when I ban you for breaking them.

Use your head, follow OAM4J leads, still my favorite mod here.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 17, 2013
dayokanu: Sexkillz,

If you wan appease me bring 5 babes from romance section for me alone

Then we can have amnesty.

Otherwise na fight to finish

grin grin grin grin

I bet he would like to live up to his name and kill you with se.x

See? I told you.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
Pataki: Ikenna hid my post and banned me for reporting one of his ibo brothers who made an insulting comment about Yorubas.

Not only that, Ikenna refused to hide the comment of this ibo dude. I thereafter complained to OAM4J, Seun and Mukina2.

Now tell me, why does Ikenna feel justified about his bigotry and childish attitude on this board?

It is arrogant stewpeedity to type the nonsense he wrote about Mukina.

So glad the dude got the final sense and he resigned. Good riddance!

See?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1:

That one has his biases too,he is human
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1:

Of course.

OAM4J is unbiased. grin

If you're good, he treats you right

If you're naughty, he treats you righter grin wink
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 17, 2013

Fail Fail fail....Brother you don fail be that, You r romancing these notorious Bigots...well can i lay my hand on SEMUHLE tongue
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2013
Demdem:

name the ones u desire

First of all Sexkillz wife ogugua. I "Gbe ese le" cool

Achukwunet Tell her "Oluwa ni fi se"

Onila tell her to report here

Now sexkillz volunteer 2 other succulent babes for me, Else your work in Politics is dead on arrival
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

those Romance section babes are all mouth....they fizzle out as soon as you attempt to set P. grin grin

Maybe na you dey scare them with your overseriousness

Go to romance section chat and see the number of people wey dey chop for there.

There was a time whitelexi alone was chopping about 7 babes from that section even orikinla sef
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by eggheaders(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2013
tho ikenna is not always on the same page with me most times.but I think it is an insult for the admin to just throw somebody in the mode of sexkillz at us.firstly he knowns next to nothing about the going-ons here coupled with is zero knowledge of history and politics.it is hightime the admin stop this virus from affecting this noble section.#sexkillzmustgo.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2013
Whitelexi
Memories memories
Where is he please?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2013

Until you finish reasoning the matter No Amnesty

And if you send your 100 Mopol, I would send my boyz to "OMBATSE" them
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2013
eggheaders: tho ikenna is not always on the same page with me most times.but I think it is an insult for the admin to just throw somebody in the mode of sexkillz at us.firstly he knowns next to nothing about the going-ons here coupled with is zero knowledge of history and politics.it is hightime the admin stop this virus from affecting this noble section.#sexkillzmustgo.

I admit his name makes him sound unserious
The same with the OA4mj name
That is one name I hate typing on NL
I wonder how someone can be given an opportunity to choose any name he wanted and he calls himself an unpronounceable name
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Maybe na you dey scare them with your overseriousness

Go to romance section chat and see the number of people wey dey chop for there.

There was a time whitelexi alone was chopping about 7 babes from that section even orikinla sef

Serious?? O'lboy I've been dulling maself in Politics section all these years then!!!!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And that's why he's not here anymore lipsrsealed
His tribalism led to his downfall

Do you how many Igbos he banned?
Everyone stopped but Yorubas kept fighting for their right to racism, complaint thread is my witness.

He left on a high and he did a terrific job, unfortunately the sincerity required from those that hired him was lacking.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 17, 2013
dayokanu:

First of all Sexkillz wife ogugua. I "Gbe ese le" cool

Achukwunet Tell her "Oluwa ni fi se"

Onila tell her to report here

Now sexkillz volunteer 2 other succulent babes for me, Else your work in Politics is dead on arrival
If you remove ogugua from the list, we can relate.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: There are some insults and snide remarks on this thread that you won't get away with on other threads.

plS name them, so we know the level u wanna play wink.........
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

That one has his biases too,he is human

Bias? A little, he just does his job without offending most people.
He knows how to operate in an environment where suppose moderators have no powers.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2013
kayci_d77:
Pls use ur cow brain...she is the one,
This could get you banned on a "serious" thread.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2013
Desola:

Racism?

Olodo leleyi o

No gibberish please
This is an intellectual forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) / Olamide Ft Lil Wayne – “street Flow” (prod By Pheelz) / Most Abnormal Things We Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.