Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Samsung Galaxy S4 Set To Hit 10 Million Sales Milestone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S4 Set To Hit 10 Million Sales Milestone (568 Views)

The Next "Something Big" To Hit Jumia, Introducing "Infinix Hot Note" / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Galaxy Gear To Hit Nigeria On October 1st: Pre-orders On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Set To Hit 10 Million Sales Milestone by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 17, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 set to hit 10 million sales milestone – CEO JK Shin

Less than a week after the Samsung Galaxy S4 hit the six million margin in sales, the phone is just about to just yet another milestone – 10 million sales mark.

Samsung Galaxy S4 set to hit 10 million sales milestone CEO JK Shin Samsung Galaxy S4 set to hit 10 million sales milestone CEO JK Shin

According to co-CEO JK Shin, Samsung’s Galaxy S 4 will soon hit the 10 million mark in sales by next-week, less than a month after its debut. These statistics makes the puts the Galaxy S4 as the Korean company’s fastest selling phone, ever.

Source: http://bestmobs.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-set-to-hit-10-million-sales-milestone-ceo-jk-shin/
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Set To Hit 10 Million Sales Milestone by lanre316: 6:15pm On May 17, 2013
Go, Samsung Go,

Show the world that that Android (from the Great Google) is the king of all mobile operating system.

Trample all them iphones, lumias and blackberries until the whole world recognize the real king of the mobile OS

grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Set To Hit 10 Million Sales Milestone by Bawss1(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2013
^
The marriage between Samsung and Android is a profitable one but know that Samsung is also looking at a future where it can go on its own; they are developing their own OS - Bada. I'm just saying don't just drink all the koolaids those folks are selling.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Set To Hit 10 Million Sales Milestone by lanre316: 7:24pm On May 17, 2013
^^^

I know about all the "Tizen" stuff and believe you me, that is not a threat to the mighty Android in any way as Tizen will never be able to stand on its own without Android apps/ecosystem. Before Android, Samsung was nothing and if they become foolish enough to drop android, they'll go back to nothing.

Samsung can never survive without android, they are only trying to get Google's attention to negotiate for greater percentage of their shares on Google's revenues on android devices manufactured by Samsung.

(1) (Reply)

Android Vs Notebook Lap / Techno F7 Vs Techno N7 / What Will I Gain From Rooting My Sam Galaxy Note2? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.