Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Webmasters Come In And Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Come In And Review (546 Views)

Please All Webmasters Come In / Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. / How Do I Correct This: Webmasters Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Come In And Review by Kelvindwaplord(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2013
Hii webmasters , i recently created a blog 2weeks ago and now my blog is fully functioning...il'ld like you to review it and tellm me what am doing right or wrong and also notify me if you encounter any error in both mobile and pc view.....

http://www.badootech.com

comments please...
Re: Webmasters Come In And Review by Nobody: 3:39am On May 19, 2013
the site loads fast thats good.......but its a wordpress site so you can do much better than this....it almost look like a broken site....its just poorly designed bro...when i clicked log in it took me to the wordpress log in screen... that's not too attractive....the yellowish orangeish background is funny looking bro get rid of that...in fact..scratch this theme and get a more attractive one...cheers

im just being honest bro
Re: Webmasters Come In And Review by Kelvindwaplord(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2013
@mrknowitall ... Indeed you know it all ...thanks for the review...i will work on that asap.............
Re: Webmasters Come In And Review by Kelvindwaplord(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2013
Pls review and tell me what you thing of the mobile and pc view
Re: Webmasters Come In And Review by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 28, 2013
aaaah much better bro smiley..clean design...but just some pointers for you to think about.....i believe its a open source

free wordpress theme thats why it has these links right? "Copyright © 2013 · eleven40 theme on Genesis Framework ·

WordPress · Log in"
if thats the case, there are ways you can delete the links for a more professional look...if you

try to delete it outright it will brake your site....and also...the site is almost too white..white background and white

page with very few colors.....it would look really cool if you can get a CSS to make each section a different

color...exmaple...if you can make the section that says this "Top 5 Word Press Plugins To Boost Your Blog’s Traffic"

light blue.
then the section that says this "WordPress SEO Tips To Increase Search Engine Traffic" dark orange..just

something like...it would be more attractive to the eyes you know....other then these things....it very good..

cheers
Re: Webmasters Come In And Review by Kelvindwaplord(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
aaaah much better bro smiley..clean design...but just some pointers for you to think about.....i believe its a open source

free wordpress theme thats why it has these links right? "Copyright © 2013 · eleven40 theme on Genesis Framework ·

WordPress · Log in"
if thats the case, there are ways you can delete the links for a more professional look...if you

try to delete it outright it will brake your site....and also...the site is almost too white..white background and white

page with very few colors.....it would look really cool if you can get a CSS to make each section a different

color...exmaple...if you can make the section that says this "Top 5 Word Press Plugins To Boost Your Blog’s Traffic"

light blue.
then the section that says this "WordPress SEO Tips To Increase Search Engine Traffic" dark orange..just

something like...it would be more attractive to the eyes you know....other then these things....it very good..

cheers

thanks very much bro...i actually paid someone to make that design for me....ild contact him to make those adjustment you mentioned......do you have a blog or website?
Re: Webmasters Come In And Review by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 28, 2013
Kelvindwaplord:

thanks very much bro...i actually paid someone to make that design for me....ild contact him to make those adjustment you mentioned......do you have a blog or website?

www.etesenghana.com just something i do when i get bored...cheers

(1) (Reply)

SMF Newbie Wants To Says Thanks / 5 Tips You Need To Know Before Applying For Google Adsense / Need Bulk Sms Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.