Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Halliburton Calling For Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Calling For Interview! (1748 Views)

U-connect Invitation For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview / Career With Halliburton Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Calling For Interview! by seunpas: 5:54pm On May 17, 2013
Hello my people, i just received a phone call from a friend i helped to register for Halliburton job. though i applied too but i wasant called but she told me they called her on phone and also referred her to her mail. for those that had the same experience, can anyone tell of what to be expecting at the interview? please kindly share and God bless you.
Re: Halliburton Calling For Interview! by rasaqdayo: 6:14pm On May 17, 2013
At least u need to state the position applied. or the interview date.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Calling For Interview! by seunpas: 12:47pm On May 18, 2013
rasaqdayo: At least u need to state the position applied. or the interview date.
The date is wed 22nd may 2013
I apply as graduate trainee (Geology)
Re: Halliburton Calling For Interview! by recasy(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2013
seunpass... did she write the test?? where did she apply for, lagos or ph??.... I got a text too buh wen i called back, the HR person told me its just for females only dat i was mistaken for a girl..
Re: Halliburton Calling For Interview! by rasaqdayo: 4:02pm On May 18, 2013
I don't know much about Geology trainee but you should ask her if powerpoint slide is stated in her mail
. Check the link I posted in the halliburton thread pls
Re: Halliburton Calling For Interview! by seunpas: 8:34pm On May 19, 2013
recasy: seunpass... did she write the test?? where did she apply for, lagos or ph??.... I got a text too buh wen i called back, the HR person told me its just for females only dat i was mistaken for a girl..
Yea, she said the only question the person asked is "are u a male or female?" then she replied female, after which she was told she will get an e-mail which she is still expecting. I applied for her location Port Harcourt but am surprised she was asked to come to Lagos for the test.
Re: Halliburton Calling For Interview! by recasy(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2013
seunpas:
Yea, she said the only question the person asked is "are u a male or female?" then she replied female, after which she was told she will get an e-mail which she is still expecting. I applied for her location Port Harcourt but am surprised she was asked to come to Lagos for the test.
seunpass.. so how far? did she receive the mail and did she finally go for the test... cos i learnt the male category will be coming up soon.. i also applied for ph but when i called the number that dat, the HR person told me he was viewing my cv from lagos..

(1) (Reply)

SCAM That Still Exist And We Should Avoid / 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. / Executive Assitant/human Resources [lekki Phase One] Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.