Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc (2119 Views)

How To Get Your Zte Mf626 Usb Modem To Work On Your Windows 7 Computer / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem / How Do I Remove NAV2004 (Norton Antivirus 2004) From My PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by Kelvindwaplord(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2013
Whats app messenger is no doubt one of top and leading chat applications , an ideal replacement for those who can't afford blackberry messenger ... Its unique features and graphicsmade it stand out of other applications....currently whatsapp can't work on Pc but with these few and easy steps i was able to enable whatsapp messenger work on my laptop Using Bluestacks Android app...
http://badootech.com/2013/05/how-to-enable-whatsapp-messenger-work-on-pc/
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by MuyiGL: 7:20pm On May 17, 2013
Kelvindwaplord: an ideal replacement for those who can't afford blackberry messenger ...

Uh? Whatsapp is for those who "can't afford" BBM you say?

Anyway, you should all know that if you're gonna use whatsapp on PC, you can't have the same account running on PC and Phone simultaneously. That means you can have an active installation of whatsapp on your phone and use that same number on the PC installation; you'll end up being blocked. So it's either you use another existing number to register for the one on PC, or you delete the one on your phone an switch to PC permanent.
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by Kelvindwaplord(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2013
@muygil yea its an ideal reaplcement for those who cant afford bbm...whatsapp is almost like bbm soo if you can't afford subscription on bbm , you can afford databundle to run whatsapp and enjoy your chat.
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmmm... I don't think it is for those who can't afford BBM because i just can't remember the last time i made use of my bbm despite the fact that my bis is still active. Whatsapp all the way. i know if you have your way, you will say 2go is for secondary school olders
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by Kelvindwaplord(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2013
Heyy , i think you guys are getting mee wrong...i didnt say whatsapp is ''For Only those who cant afford bbm'' ... I said Its ''an ideal reaplcement for those who cant afford bbm'' ... And 'those who cant afford bbm' includes (<b>Those Who Uses Other Phone Types Apart from blackberry , e.g nokia</b> ) and (<b>Those who have blackberry but can't pay subscription to enjoy Bbm Chatting</b>)....

Hope you guys get mee...
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by Adeyinkaolu: 6:53pm On May 18, 2013
So , plz, aw can one download d watapp on one pc?
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by Magicdon(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2013
Pls can i have a bit by bit process of installin whatsapp on PC
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by Kelvindwaplord(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2013
Magicdon: Pls can i have a bit by bit process of installin whatsapp on PC

Here Is The Link...Read Here

http://badootech.com/2013/05/how-to-enable-whatsapp-messenger-work-on-pc/
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Work On My Pc by MuyiGL: 11:46am On May 21, 2013
Kelvindwaplord: @muygil yea its an ideal reaplcement for those who cant afford bbm...whatsapp is almost like bbm soo if you can't afford subscription on bbm , you can afford databundle to run whatsapp and enjoy your chat.

So let me get you right, BIS subscription is so high and premium that people who use data bundle cannot afford it? I'm not sure you mean "afford" my brother, but I'll just drop it

(1) (Reply)

The New Mtn Simple Server / Hall Of Fame! Ten Most Famous Computer Hackers In History / Best Way To Learn Autocad And Become Extremely Versatile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.