Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Diva Confesses 'Love At First Sight' For Prezzo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diva Confesses 'Love At First Sight' For Prezzo (836 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diva Confesses 'Love At First Sight' For Prezzo by slimdiggi: 11:53pm On May 17, 2013
Prezzo’s alleged new lady love, Tanzanian radio host Diva, has confessed her feelings for the self-proclaimed King of Bling, and says it was "love at first sight" for her.

The Clouds FM radio presenter told us that she first met the rapper when he was in Dar es Salaam recently for a private performance.

“I met him when he was in Tanzania for a pool party and I had an interview with him and I confess it was love at first sight. I was shy. I am such a shy person in real life too but it was like OMG, this guy man.”

Only a few photos of the two have so far been released, while Prezzo visited the Diva at her studio, during a joint interview with Kenyan songstress Avril.

The CMB rapper has only just bounced back and last week had his first performance in Tanzania since the tragic death of his former girl and BBA housemate Goldie Harvey on 14 February.

“Prezzo is such a sweetheart and he is so nice and caring and lovely. He has everything that I really need in a man, he is good hearted. #TeamPrezzo100%... Tanzanians love him and I love him from the bottom of my heart,” Diva adds.

The well-known radio DJ is fond of everything about Prezzo apart from his blonde hair, and she hopes their relationship grows.

“I don't believe in long distance relationship but the feelings I have for him, it’s so deep.”

The Kenyan rapper has not spoken about the perceived relationship, but he has tweeted about being #TeamDiva.

Thank u sweetheart #TeamDiva to the fullest! RT"@divamimi: @amb_prezzo hey Mr. President. May God bless your Presidential Duties today"

— Jackson Makini (@AMB_Prezzo) May 9, 2013

http://mobi.dstv.com/news/diva-confesses-love-at-first-sight-for-prezzo/53164

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ur Nollywood Best Mom / Nollywood Actor Saheed Balogun Don Vex / Pictures : 2 Chainz Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.