Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? (1303 Views)

Reasons Why Atheist Are Confused People / Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section / 5 Reasons Why Atheist Dawkins Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2013
I created this thread with over 40views which I quitely sure that atheist are among but unfortunately no atheist can disprove it except only Kay 17 who tried and finally concluded "The search is still on, and a probable natural process is not far off."

https://www.nairaland.com/1284416/life-cant-originate-natural-processes

The question is: How does LIFE begin in the universe?
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by alexleo(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2013
My dear these atheists are just deceiving themselves and gathering claims upon claims to support their deceit. They have serially failed to prove that their is no God. Davidylan has slugged it out with them and they failed woefully. There was another thread here that also hit their useless believe hard and none of them could respond to disprove what the poster wrote just like they did in your thread. Most of them are just jumping around and claiming they are atheists yet they can't even defend what they believe and why they believe. To me you people should ignore them and their useless belief and continue to preach the word. Lift Jesus higher and those who want to accept him will do so for their own good while those who want to reject him can do so to their detriment. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 18, 2013
alexleo: My dear these atheists are just deceiving themselves and gathering claims upon claims to support their deceit. They have serially failed to prove that their is no God. Davidylan has slugged it out with them and they failed woefully. There was another thread here that also hit their useless believe hard and none of them could respond to disprove what the poster wrote just like they did in your thread. Most of them are just jumping around and claiming they are atheists yet they can't even defend what they believe and why they believe. To me you people should ignore them and their useless belief and continue to preach the word. Lift Jesus higher and those who want to accept him will do so for their own good while those who want to reject him can do so to their detriment. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 18, 2013
Emusan: I created this thread with over 40views which I quitely sure that atheist are among but unfortunately no atheist can disprove it except only Kay 17 who tried and finally concluded "The search is still on, and a probable natural process is not far off."

https://www.nairaland.com/1284416/life-cant-originate-natural-processes

The question is: How does LIFE begin in the universe?

Will check the thread later....must have missed it wink
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2013
alexleo: My dear these atheists are just deceiving themselves and gathering claims upon claims to support their deceit. They have serially failed to prove that their is no God. Davidylan has slugged it out with them and they failed woefully. There was another thread here that also hit their useless believe hard and none of them could respond to disprove what the poster wrote just like they did in your thread. Most of them are just jumping around and claiming they are atheists yet they can't even defend what they believe and why they believe. To me you people should ignore them and their useless belief and continue to preach the word. Lift Jesus higher and those who want to accept him will do so for their own good while those who want to reject him can do so to their detriment. God bless you.

You're right but sometimes they do think Christians are born with Bible forgotten that we both did science in O'level and continue till date.

@bold- You've said it all.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
Will check the thread later....must have missed it wink

You didn't miss anything because you atheist spend 90% of your time on religion section, so don't be logical here.
Before you even check the thread, answer my question first.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2013
Well im not a scientist so I dont think I should ponder stuff I dont know. Dont expect atheist to give you all answers. You cant expect me to tell you the origin of love or the origin of peace. You cant ask me the origin of language. I dont know and if you want to know, do your own research.

From your blind research, the answer you will give us is God. He creates life and life originate from Him.

The problem your likes have is that you close your mind to God when answer is not given to your questions.

But lets look within. Gods live and die according to psalm 82. Your God lives eternally. If God is living, where did his life come from? Then it means He got it from somewhere, sometime and some moment. Therefore, life predate God.

You just cant tell me here that God is outside life. And if you do, he is not living.

4 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 18, 2013
Emusan:

You didn't miss anything because you atheist spend 90% of your time on religion section, so don't be logical here.
Before you even check the thread, answer my question first.

Just seen the thread.....Bullshyt

Kay dealt with it appropriately
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Well im not a scientist so I dont think I should ponder stuff I dont know. Dont expect atheist to give you all answers. You cant expect me to tell you the origin of love or the origin of peace. You cant ask me the origin of language. I dont know and if you want to know, do your own research.

From your blind research, the answer you will give us is God. He creates life and life originate from Him.

The problem your likes have is that you close your mind to God when answer is not given to your questions.

But lets look within. Gods live and die according to psalm 82. Your God lives eternally. If God is living, where did his life come from? Then it means He got it from somewhere, sometime and some moment. Therefore, life predate God.

You just cant tell me here that God is outside life. And if you do, he is not living.

You're not a scientist an you claim to be an atheist "atheism is the acceptance of reality.....by ooman" through what? Through Historical science. No wonder you argue blindly. Then you really make it clear that atheism is a religion.

Childish question,
*who created God?
*Is God outside the time?
*Where God get His own life? Bla bla bla. When you've been told many times that God is a self-existence being, omni-potent, omni-scient, all-purposeful, omni-present, highly intelligent. I know whenever your arguement is being retorted you people begin to ask these childish questions.

The presupposition of atheist is there's no God or supernatural being who's responsible for the universe existence which has been disproved by Intelligent Design (ID) movement though they didn't attach it to the God of the Bible but they conclude there's an intelligent supernatural designer responsible for this universe i.e great spirit, braham, Allah, God, gods e.t.c whereas the founder of evolutionism didn't ask this type of question before he draws his conclusion that "there's no God" he only said so because of his assumptions theories about the universe. To call yourself an atheist and asking these childish questions means you believe there's God you want to see Him/show Himself to you to get some fact from Him.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:
Just seen the thread.....Bullshyt
Kay dealt with it appropriately

Yes he did to conclude that "The search is still on, and a probable natural process is not far off." or maybe you skip this one too. To conclude this way means no more explanation due to lack of answer.

Why can't he answer my simple question: how does life begin in the universe?

"Life is just about 1% among the things that ever happened by natural processes in this universe-according to evolutionist". It took evolutionist less than 20 years to come to conclusion of how universe came into existence through cosmos/big ba.ng yet it is difficult for evolutionist for over 60 years now, to tell us how this small percent of life began in the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 18, 2013
Emusan:

You're not a scientist an you claim to be an atheist "atheism is the acceptance of reality.....by ooman" through what? Through Historical science. No wonder you argue blindly. Then you really make it clear that atheism is a religion.

Childish question,
*who created God?
*Where God get His own life? Bla bla bla. When you've been told many times that God is a self-existence being, omni-potent, omni-scient, all-purposeful, omni-present, highly intelligent. I know whenever your arguement is being retorted you people begin to ask these childish questions.

The presupposition of atheist is there's no God or supernatural being who's responsible for the universe existence which has been disproved by Intelligent Design (ID) movement though they didn't attach it to the God of the Bible but they conclude there's an intelligent supernatural designer responsible for this universe i.e great spirit, braham, Allah, God, gods e.t.c whereas the founder of evolutionism didn't ask this type of question before he draws his conclusion that "there's no God" he only said so because of his assumptions theories about the universe. To call yourself an atheist and asking these childish questions means you believe there's God you want to see Him/show Himself to you to get some fact from Him.
rabbish
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 18, 2013
Yawn... Alexleo, here's a tissue paper. You need to blame God for not striking down the atheists after you opened that ill-fated thread...

@Oga Emusan
Emusan:
If atheism is a religion, theism's also a religion. And also learn to distinguish between atheism and science.

Emusan:
Childish question,
*who created God?
It's better to ask childish questions than hold childish beliefs. It's a sign of maturity when a kid asks his parents why Santa didn't leave any gifts under the tree, why the tooth fairy didn't place money under his pillows.. and other such enquiries.

Emusan:
The presupposition of atheist is there's no God or supernatural being who's responsible for the universe existence which has been disproved by Intelligent Design (ID) movement though they didn't attach it to the God of the Bible but they conclude there's an intelligent supernatural designer responsible for this universe i.e great spirit, braham, Allah, God, gods e.t.c whereas the founder of evolutionism didn't ask this type of question before he draws his conclusion that "there's no God" he only said so because of his assumptions theories about the universe.
@1st bold: Wow. How?

@2nd bold: Is this an admission that there are many Gods?

@3rd bold: Darwin was a Christian. He never identified with atheism, I read somewhere he said he was best described as agnostic.

Emusan:
To call yourself an atheist and asking these childish questions means you believe there's God you want to see Him/show Himself to you to get some fact from Him.
Na, asking these childish questions is simply a request for evidence. If GOD is, he should show himself.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Lovethywilbedon: 11:48am On May 18, 2013
9jadelta: rabbish
Is that all you can say before runnig away, without answering any of his questions? The TITLE of this thread (Why Atheist "RUNAWAY" From This Thread?)is becoming more OBVIOUS to me.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Lovethywilbedon: 12:18pm On May 18, 2013
First I want to thank you OP for the effort you and others are meking to dialogue with people who are waging wars against the TRUTH just because of the the "implication" of accepting IT. EVOLUTION THEORY, being the most impotant tool used by Atheist to explain the existence of different life forms on earth, is NOTHING BUT A FALLACIOUS THEORY. I nearly contempleted such a FALLACY untill I read through the source below. If you want to see how FALLACIOUS AND IMPOSSIBLE it is for EVOLUTION, especialy of man, to be true, PLEASE take your time to read the source below, honestly,it is lengthy, but it is HIGHLY INFORMATIVE.
READ http://www.ldolphin.org/wmwilliams.html
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2013
musKeeto:
@Oga Emusan

@1st bold: Wow. How?
@2nd bold: Is this an admission that there are many Gods?
@3rd bold: Darwin was a Christian. He never identified with atheism, I read somewhere he said he was best described as agnostic.

Your above statement get there answer because I don't want to derail this thread myself but I will attend to them in any thread relating to them.

Back to the topic, how does life begin in the universe? Just answer with evidence/proof.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 18, 2013
Emusan:
Back to the topic, how does life begin in the universe? Just answer with evidence/proof.

Like I said, atheism isn't a stance on the origin of the universe.
Speaking for myself, I don't know how the universe began. Science may eventually do so. You can choose to call my ignorance 'God'. He's an easy answer.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2013
musKeeto:
Speaking for myself, I don't know how the universe began. Science may eventually do so. You can choose to call my ignorance 'God'. He's an easy answer.

@bod-then what is atheism?

Are you sure you understand what you're saying?

And why do you believe there's no God?

Anyway I know this question is beyond your level but think of it, if evolutionist can't find answer to origin of life then how much should we trust their assumptions on the origin of the universe.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by plaetton: 2:17pm On May 18, 2013
Why are you surprised?
In this century , any dumb dumb who still holds that the earth was created 6000 years ago is not worth paying attention to.
I think it would be a bit condenscending to attempt to engage in any meaningful discussion with such a fellow.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by nnofaith: 2:55pm On May 18, 2013
what is the intelligent design in creating cave men?. the problem with most of you theist is that you look at life today and think it has always been like this. all that you see around you todat was created by man himself. the arguement of creationalism applies to god too. who or what created god?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2013
plaetton: Why are you surprised?
In this century, any dumb dumb who still holds that the earth was created 6000 years ago is not worth paying attention to.
I think it would be a bit condenscending to attempt to engage in any meaningful discussion with such a fellow.

What is your problem and did you seeanything like age in my post? I ask you a question about life, you're there talking about age. It's better you park well if you don't have the answer.

Another way to runway!
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2013
nnofaith: what is the intelligent design in creating cave men?. the problem with most of you theist is that you look at life today and think it has always been like this. all that you see around you today was created by man himself. the arguement of creationalism applies to god too. who or what created god?

Most of atheist problem is that they fail to their vicinity to pursue the truth.

About Intelligent Design movement they're not creationist (had it been they're creationist they would've attached it to the God the Bible is talking about) and the works of ID movement gives a room for evolution because they said "intelligent design can only be seen mostly in living things. They are scientist too and their work is well recognized.

@bold-I can see no wonder man don't know how life came into existence.

Answer my question.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by alexleo(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Senseless and useless boy on rampage. Reply the OP and stop your show of shame.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by nnofaith: 6:21pm On May 18, 2013
Emusan:

Most of atheist problem is that they fail to their vicinity to pursue the truth.

About Intelligent Design movement they're not creationist (had it been they're creationist they would've attached it to the God the Bible is talking about) and the works of ID movement gives a room for evolution because they said "intelligent design can only be seen mostly in living things. They are scientist too and their work is well recognized.

@bold-I can see no wonder man don't know how life came into existence.

Answer my question.
you will get a detailed and comprehensive answer in the book of genesis of the bible.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by onyfrank: 7:07am On May 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Well im not a scientist so I dont think I should ponder stuff I dont know. Dont expect atheist to give you all answers. You cant expect me to tell you the origin of love or the origin of peace. You cant ask me the origin of language. I dont know and if you want to know, do your own research.

]
u hav a shallow mind. If the above is what u think about 'I AM'(GOD), u missed it entirely.
God is that essence that is called 'LIFE.' God Is. Dat Life dat has no has no begining and ending.
E.g, a doctor can pronounce somebody dead, i.e has no life, but after some minutes u wl c maggots coming out of d said body d doctor tagged dead enjoying life, living wia u said there is no life. Think abt it.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Emusan(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2013
nnofaith: you will get a detailed and comprehensive answer in the book of genesis of the bible.

Why are you refering to Bible when your faith didn't hold with it?

Afterall atheist do claim everything in the universe are in their control. Can you please give me the answer since you people claim life doesn't begin from God instead of twisting and runing away from my question.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 19, 2013
musKeeto:

on one hand you speak for atheist while the other, your signature, you say agnostic Which one you de? Or are you agno-iest
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 19, 2013
plaetton: Why are you surprised?
In this century , any dumb dumb who still holds that the earth was created 6000 years ago is not worth paying attention to.
you are welcome to jump and leave. Its not about EARTHS ORIGIN but LIFE'S ORIGIN. guess someone is dumb dumb to understand the topic under discussion.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by nnofaith: 8:41am On May 19, 2013
hisblud: on one hand you speak for atheist while the other, your signature, you say agnostic Which one you de? Or are you agno-iest
sarcasm!
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 19, 2013
nnofaith: sarcasm!

observation. What is the origin of life?
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by truthislight: 11:54am On May 19, 2013
Emusan: @plaeton

What is your problem and did you seeanything like age in my post? I ask you a question about life, you're there talking about age. It's better you park well if you don't have the answer.

Another way to runway!

Why do you mind that person?

The most bankrupt lying atheist on this board is him.

He is so dishonest that i have come to the conclusion that he does not deserved any retort even.

A bloody day light liar!
Rubbish!
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by ooman(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2013
Emusan:

Childish question,
*who created God?

erhm guy, for your allusion to my signature, people become atheists for many reasons, not just for science and evolution..

in fact atheism predates modern evolutionary theory by Darwin so shut up there.

we say life spontaneously evolved, you say god is uncaused. shouldn't common sense tell you that we are all saying that a design does not need a designer, the difference is just the design we all refer to.

you claim that the most complex, perfect, infallible, omnipotent, omniscient, omnifiscient, sovereign spirit does not need a designer

but

we claim that a falible, imperfect, ever changing world does not need a designer.

so who makes more sense??

my dear, I think atheists and non atheists do.
Re: Why Atheist Runway From This Thread? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 19, 2013
ooman:

erhm guy, for your allusion to my signature, people become atheists for many reasons, not just for science and evolution..

in fact atheism predates modern evolutionary theory by Darwin so shut up there.

we say life spontaneously evolved, you say god is uncaused. shouldn't common sense tell you that we are all saying that a design does not need a designer, the difference is just the design we all refer to.

you claim that the most complex, perfect, infallible, omnipotent, omniscient, omnifiscient, sovereign spirit does not need a designer

but

we claim that a falible, imperfect, ever changing world does not need a designer.

so who makes more sense??

my dear, I think atheists and non atheists do.
something does not add up. Is ooman either folaky or musketoo? First of all the reply by emusan was to FOLYKAZE not ooman and i asked musketoo why he defends atheism while his signature is agnostic and in comes ooman defending that its his signature? Did someone notice this? Musketoo = ooman or ooman = FOLYKAZE?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Dream About Rapture / Integrity: The Way Forward. Part 1 / 'Send An Ambulance': Father Beats Gay Caught Molesting 11 Year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.