Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? (1322 Views)

Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Is Sport Betting A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by jacksonite: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Biblically homosexualism is condemned in the same breath as other sins as adultery,stealing,lying etc. While the rest of the others are still seen as sin in the present age, homosexualism is gradually carving a new and more acceptable image for itself especially in the western world. We now have gay associations and gay rights with legal support. My questions are:1 When did homosexualism transform from sin to norm?2 How did the transformation happen?3 Will other sinners such as adulterers,liars and thieves get the same treatment if they started forming associations and fighting for their own rights? (for example American Association of Adulterers ( AAA)?4 is homosexualism hereditary or an indulgence? 5 is it God or man that determine what is sin or not sin?
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by Pvin: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
What do you call being attracted to and by your same gender without plans to take it to immorality
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
i'll never believe they exist untill i actually see one face to face and punch him or her
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by achinaboy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
@tonyworeless, how mNY TIMES HAVE SOMEONE punched u on your face for tellings lies,or haven"t u? same as lusting after women,,these sins are not lesser than man to man sshsit,or woman to woman,,so don"t think God will forgive u and punish them,,just saying

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by sonmvayina(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
jacksonite:
Biblically homosexualism is condemned in the same breath as other sins as adultery,stealing,lying etc. While the rest of the others are still seen as sin in the present age, homosexualism is gradually carving a new and more acceptable image for itself especially in the western world. We now have gay associations and gay rights with legal support. My questions are:1 When did homosexualism transform from sin to norm?2 How did the transformation happen?3 Will other sinners such as adulterers,liars and thieves get the same treatment if they started forming associations and fighting for their own rights? (for example American Association of Adulterers ( AAA)?4 is homosexualism hereditary or an indulgence? 5 is it God or man that determine what is sin or not sin?

why did god put the male g spot there if he does not want it to be vibrated....lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by EvilBrain1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
sonmvayina:

why did god put the male g spot there if he does not want it to be vibrated....lol

Let me jus leave this right here...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by An2elect2(f): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
call me a religious bigot for all i care. I cant stand a "christian" homosexual. A christian homosexual? wtfUCK. That's oxymoron right there. You can't be in support of darkness and light at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
tonywirelex:
i'll never believe they exist untill i actually see one face to face and punch him or her
lmao
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by tartar9(m): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2015
tonywirelex:
OREMUSSANCTUS has been threatened
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by davien(m): 3:35am On Mar 25, 2015
An2elect2:
call me a religious bigot for all i care. I cant stand a "christian" homosexual. A christian homosexual? wtfUCK. That's oxymoron right there. You can't be in support of darkness and light at the same time.
There are also racist Christians who are rallying right now to have you in chains and you're worrying over homosexuals who mind their own business.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by An2elect2(f): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
davien:
There are also racist Christians who are rallying right now to have you in chains and you're worrying over homosexuals who mind their own business.

no christian wants another christian in chains buddy. You've been listening to morons.
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by davien(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
An2elect2:

no christian wants another christian in chains buddy. You've been listening to morons.
Sadly that issue is for you Christians to dispute among yourselves....they also claim the bible backs them up....so it's everyone's interpretation against each other...
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by An2elect2(f): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
davien:
Sadly that issue is for you Christians to dispute among yourselves....they also claim the bible backs them up....so it's everyone's interpretation against each other...

We dispute among ourselves (which is healthy),the wheat against the tares doesn't me we call for our heads. angry
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by davien(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
An2elect2:

We dispute among ourselves (which is healthy),the wheat against the tares doesn't me we call for our heads. angry
It's not just a mere dispute but an array of Christians who are willing to fight and kill for their own interpretation of the bible...

"Christian views on abortion have been cited by Christian individuals and groups that are responsible for threatening, assaulting and murdering doctors, and for bombing their abortion clinics across the United States and Canada.

Following the killings in Norway by Anders Breivik in 2011, analyst Daryl Johnson of the United States Department of Homeland Security said that the Hutaree Christian militia movement possessed more weapons than the combined weapons holdings of all Islamic terror defendants charged in the US since the September 11 attacks."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Who made it a sin?

Your religion is not everybody's religion.

The bible is flawed,you'll be foolish to argue this.

Jesus could have been gay,you want prove I'll give you one.

You can't control sexuality but simply live it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by jacksonite: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Who made it a sin?

Your religion is not everybody's religion.

The bible is flawed,you'll be foolish to argue this.

Jesus could have been gay,you want prove I'll give you one.

You can't control sexuality but simply live it.
which religion approves of it then? The disturbing thing about them is their fight for public acceptance and recognition,that pride! No shame. Is this hideous practice no longer a sin? As I said earlier if other groups of sinners should also form pressure groups to fight their causes then the issue of offence /wrong doing and punishment will be completely wiped off the face of the earth.
Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
jacksonite:
which religion approves of it then? The disturbing thing about them is their fight for public acceptance and recognition,that pride! No shame. Is this hideous practice no longer a sin? As I said earlier if other groups of sinners should also form pressure groups to fight their causes then the issue of offence /wrong doing and punishment will be completely wiped off the face of the earth.

Why does a religion have to approve of it? Which religion approves of gender equality? Or freedom of expression? Or banning slavery? Or laws against genocide and killing of non-combatants during war? You'd better not try and claim Christianity unless you want to get buried in horrible bible verses from both the old and new testaments.

You need to realize that there are plenty of people who dont live their lives according to yours or any other religion. Those peopleshould not have your nonsense imposed on them the same way you Christians shouldnt have Islamic nonsense imposed on you. If you want to join the christian taliban and start demanding that everyone be subject to your Sharia, expect people to fight you to a standstill.

Homosexuals have every right to be proud of who they are, just like everybody else. Your religious beliefs are not their problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Homosexuals So Proud Of Their Sin? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
jacksonite:
Summary please undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? / . / If You Are A Christian, Please Stop Doing These 5 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.