Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience (19466 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by stitcheD(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
sholay2011:
You are really swift with insensible comments. Kudos to you.
she' right. she was drunk and because of her carelessness inadvertently robbed a family of a loved one. She should be sober and not showing everybody herself.

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Pacesetter2: 4:58pm On May 18, 2013
Abeg jere
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by stitcheD(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2013
Chinex911: Must u people use harsh words if u dont like d story dont comment embarassed
Just assume the guy she MURDERED was related to you and if you still feel like posting above again.... good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2013
I think we shud cut her some slack. Afterall she has served her time. Life must go on. She must really regret a lot.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by SailorXY: 5:12pm On May 18, 2013
meenagiggs: What a misleading headline. She hardly recounted any prison experience. I clicked on the headline hoping to read about her prison lesbian partner, how she traded sex for phone calls etc.
grin grin badt guyz! U got me there cheesy
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by lolaluv1(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2013
Is she the one that went through pains or the good Dr's family?

She should not talk to families who lost loved ones.

She should go talk to those who want to drink and drive.

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by fashizie(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2013
what slack?she comited murder under the influence..if she was not drunk,i would say its manslaughter.this is exactly what is wrong with this country..shameful judiciary..a nation where only influence thrives.wesley sniped spent almost 10yrs for tax evasion..think about that bro
12 inches!:
I think we shud cut her some slack. Afterall she has served her time. Life must go on. She must really regret a lot.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Jhulyan(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
It's only in Nigeria you go to prison and come out a superstar/ president of something
twaas an accident
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Jhulyan(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2013
denip: 1st to comment. Thank God 4 u
u sure need custard
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Jhulyan(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2013
fckyourman: this your post na copy and paste from
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/ibinabo-relives-memories-of-her-prison-diary/
and so Who tell u say vanguard sef no copy am somewhere.todays internet is copy and paste jor
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Delejumi(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2013
If you realy know her story you will pity her. Thank God for you sis.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by touchmeder: 5:48pm On May 18, 2013
Its quite sad for the late doctor and his family. The death of a loved one is never easy.
if this had happened in advanced countries she would have served at least nothing less than a year in prison.
She got off quite easy because of her status in the society.

In other news she is trying to make right her wrong. Before you continue condemning her when last did you do that in your life lipsrsealed rip to the doctor
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Oshiite: 6:09pm On May 18, 2013
I hope u start wt the family of the man u killed,will surely make more sense than all theses ur big turenchi
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by supaeagles(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2013
meenagiggs: What a misleading headline. She hardly recounted any prison experience. I clicked on the headline hoping to read about her prison lesbian partner, how she traded sex for phone calls etc.
I think you have been watching too much of that show : "locked up" smiley
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by supaeagles(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
It's only in Nigeria you go to prison and come out a superstar/ president of something

Jhulyan: twaas an accident

yeah rite, blame it on the alcohol and it makes it all okay...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfjtpp90lu8
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by sucess001(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

How many of these people were imprisoned for manslaughter?

If she was imprisoned in 2009, how come shez out already?

Manslauter is life imprisonment.

I smell influence of 'oga @ d top' in her case.

Now shez president of actors guild?

How do u tink the family of d doctor she killed would feel?

I allign mysef with texas girl. Her case reflects poorly on Naija's justice system.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 18, 2013
Drunken biatch. The family should sue her arse
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 18, 2013
Napolitano: She went to prison and came out a better person. This happens 5% of the time.
I agree. Especially in the Nigerian prison.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by okooyinbo(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2013
lola.luv:
Is she the one that went through pains or the good Dr's family?

She should not talk to families who lost loved ones.

She should go talk to those who want to drink and drive.

Exactly my dear. Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 18, 2013
How can an Ex-convict preside over AGN? Has she been granted state pardon? Soon she will contest for house of rep election. NA SO CRAZE DEY START!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by gerald09(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Noope!!! AKON did it, U kn if u really hate sometin its better u let it go cos u go just old if u hate being Nigerian u can just cut it off ur life rather than make silly observation n conclusions.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by gerald09(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2013
Tym to open church
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Blackgold09(f): 8:52pm On May 18, 2013
martin1772: Is she not guilty?
martin1772 ur question na who wan answer am, my frnd go ask google jor
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by AbuMikey(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2013
Kpele Ma
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by billyG(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2013
YU need to train 3 of yur victim children to be a medical doctor in compensation to d family & society.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Albert708(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2013

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by aariwa(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2013
u are right a single girl driving an suv bought for her by her sugar daddy crashed and killed a medical doctor.the medical doctor was rushing to save a life,while she was drunk driving WTF
touchmeder: Its quite sad for the late doctor and his family. The death of a loved one is never easy.
if this had happened in advanced countries she would have served at least nothing less than a year in prison.
She got off quite easy because of her status in the society.

In other news she is trying to make right her wrong. Before you continue condemning her when last did you do that in your life lipsrsealed rip to the doctor

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by drogs(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2013
Big love for you and quote. Nice
bebe2: Just drive carefully and stop killing fellow citizens, dats all we ask.

U can keep the foundation to ur self lipsrsealed
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Bharbieface(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

hmmn wat abt nelson mandela?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by Nten: 1:13am On May 19, 2013
Young woman you are already an ex-convict for driving dead drunk & killing an innocent doctor. For being a celibrity and commiting such crime, in advance countries after serving your jail term you were to go for community service & even schools to educate them on the dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol. not just 'healing the wounds & talking to accident victims in your foundation'.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by vallycan: 3:59am On May 19, 2013
Ask her if she saw sarah ticredi an gretchen and wat are micheal scofield,tbag,burrows,sucre,malhone,plan on breakin d prison,just inform dem dat deir wastin tym cus naija prison no b beans,no matta d tattoo u draw from ya balls to skull:
hope u've learnt ya life lesson's dere x-convict(actress)
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Recounts Her Prison Experience by negosus: 5:46am On May 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It is not only in Nigeria. Mandela, Mark Morrison (return of the Mark), Chavez, etc were once prisoners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Mgborukwe: 'I Flaunt My Marriage On Social Media, No Fear’ / Check Out Hot Pictures Of Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri's Wife / I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.