Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Saddest Video You Will Watch About Danger In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Saddest Video You Will Watch About Danger In Nigeria (743 Views)

Video: You Are The Reason ~ Chris Shalom / This Is One Of The SADDEST Stories Ever Told In Hollywood. Read & Be Inspired / Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Saddest Video You Will Watch About Danger In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On May 18, 2013
Before we start, please note the following :

1. There is a 30 second clip containing some graphic images at the end of Video

2. I do not 100% agree with the brother's doctrine of Hell, though there is punishment and destruction of the wicked pending judgement day.

Now watch and weep, I was heart broken at this sermon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1IVh32bPyg
Re: The Saddest Video You Will Watch About Danger In Nigeria by AtheistD(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2013
Truly not for the faint hearted.

That is where religion goes wrong. No one should have to die for someone elses farcical beliefs.
Re: The Saddest Video You Will Watch About Danger In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 18, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Truly not for the faint hearted.

That is where religion goes wrong. No one should have to die for someone elses farcical beliefs.

But this is not about religion, it is about those who are willing to do anything and everything to become wealthy , even if it includes the decimation of innocent human life.

However , the churches and mosques are complicit in these crimes by their inaction. By refusing to stem this evil tide and alleviate the evil , either because they encourage the get rich quick syndrome or because they turn a blind eye , they become partners of this evil.

Sad all the same , and truly heart breaking for me anyway.
Re: The Saddest Video You Will Watch About Danger In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 20, 2013
I thought to bump this , for more awareness of the evils in the land of Nigeria.
Re: The Saddest Video You Will Watch About Danger In Nigeria by truthislight: 7:13am On May 21, 2013
frosbel: I thought to bump this , for more awareness of the evils in the land of Nigeria.

Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Follow After Spiritually / I am sinner who makes luv to girls like a dog.please people pray for me / Pastor Chris Is In Hell Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.