Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi (27837 Views)

Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Troops Kill Boko Haram Militants In Borno School, Also Recover Weapons.pics / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by imsuboi(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2013
donald85: Why are the boko haram members running?I thought they said they are fearless?what they know is to attack unarmed women and children.GOD WILL PURNISH all of them and their generation for the lives they have wasted.coward boko haram

PURNISH!?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Acelifted: 11:26am On May 19, 2013
Simple! Declare state of emergency in the entire north. They won't dare come to the south. It would be difficult for them to survive because they cannot blend with the people. They don't speak or look like southerners, especially in the east. So they can easily be fished out. Shikena!

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Suljosh: 11:27am On May 19, 2013
okosodo: They are protecting their wives and children, while killing other people‘s wive‘s. May God destroy all of them
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Nobody: 11:27am On May 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "BokoHaram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi"- Punch

This is obviously another mischievous report from one of Tinubu's mouthpiece. I read the whole report but I didn't see anything concrete to support the use of "FLOOD" in the title. All that is in the report are speculations of possibility of Boko haram members sneaking out of hot spots. Is the Nigerian military so dumb as not to anticipate that some Boko haram members will attempt to flee? One would expect the military to expect such and make adequate strategy to apprehend or block them. We all read reports of about 65 fleeing Boko haram members that were arrested yesterday.

I think while it is possible that some Boko haram members may sneak out of states under SOE, the use of "flood" by Punch is mischievous and deceptive. At this critical point, all ethnic and partisan sentiments should be dropped in the interest of NATIONAL SECURITY
quite sensible. acn should give it a rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by ochukoccna: 11:28am On May 19, 2013
Why did the military not first seal off the secret routes beforehand?
Is it that they did no intelligence survey of those areas prior to the SOE?
Allowing the BH escape sounds flawed to me cool
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by vanstanzy(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2013
The solider who pleaded anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter said, “We have reports that they are running away to neigbouring states and even neighbouring countries. We are doing our best to ensure that all escape routes are blocked.”

Good! block off all routes. Ensure those cockroaches don't escape to cause further mayhem in other territories. angry
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by vanstanzy(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2013
Acelifted: Simple! Declare state of emergency in the entire north. They won't dare come to the south. It would be difficult for them to survive because they cannot blend with the people. They don't speak or look like southerners, especially in the east. So they can easily be fished out. Shikena!

Nice one! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Nobody: 11:32am On May 19, 2013
solomon111: So you expect GEJ to apply S0E as his first resolve,without first trying other options.
In a tribalistic Nigeria,where the support of the locals is needed to curb terrorism,you expect GEJ to just implement S0E without giving them the benefits of the doubt that other means have been explored.?
You're even more retardedd than i thought.
There were no terrorists in Odi,yet OBJ decided to massacre the whole town instead of arresting the culprits.
So comparing the "odi massacre" to GEJ's S0E is moronnic.
OBJ was vengeful to say the least.
Btw,i thought you were totally against SOE.
Why are you now complaining that the S0E is belated?
you are totally right. son on point i can forgive that monkey face id.iot called obasanja for what he did odi. the man is stupi.d beyond comprehension
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by legendarysegzi(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2013
9jadelta: you are totally right. son on point i can forgive that monkey face id.iot called obasanja for what he did odi. the man is stupi.d beyond comprehension
thank God u ar still alive.even sodom and gommorah suffered the same faith. **kill dem all**
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Nobody: 11:41am On May 19, 2013
Burger01: Cowards and cows. They are fleeing away from their territories. Why can't they stay and fight to the end if they believe their cause is just.

Now they don't want the promised virgins. They suddenly realised life is sweeter than any gaddem promised virgin their child molester prophet promised them in hell.. Cowards.. See as they run with their tails behind their legs in the face of war and put their family in danger ways... Bloody cowards.

sad

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Nobody: 11:47am On May 19, 2013
S0E dedicated to late Gen. A. Azazi
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by lonelydora: 11:51am On May 19, 2013
JTF, thank you for showing them you are trained. They should stay and fight now. Well, whether from Boron or neigbouring states, they are destroying the North and willsoon start begging us for help. Kudos to JTF. One by one, they don dey run.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Birniwa(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2013
Burger01: Cowards and cows. They are fleeing away from their territories. Why can't they stay and fight to the end if they believe their cause is just.

Now they don't want the promised virgins. They suddenly realised life is sweeter than any gaddem promised virgin their child molester prophet promised them in hell.. Cowards.. See as they run with their tails behind their legs in the face of war and put their family in danger ways... Bloody cowards.

Alpha boiz, no retreat no surrender.. Kill them all.

sad

For the record, I don't hate Christianity, I only hate the dumbest creatures on earth (Christians) like this very OP. With all that is said in Col. 4:5-6 regarding conducting yourself in a wise manner towards the non-Christians, I begin to ponder if this Nigerian Christians are really practising the real Christianity. They appear so ignorant about all the teachings of Christianity, they're only interested in extreme ethnic bigotry and religious criticisms.

Again, you can't just go about spreading any false facts your uncultured pastors keep telling you about Islam, the so-called 70 virgins you keep flooding in any forum and media, to back up your facts why not always cite references where you think Islam promises us 70 virgins in the name of Jihad you've always misunderstood, I challenge you this.

Lastly, I'm inviting you to explore and find out about Islam before making any criticisms towards. Muslims will never, in any circumstances insult or criticise Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) in any manner, and this is because we know exaclty who he was, we respect him so much only as one of the 4 God's mightiest prophets.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by sonyjacobs(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2013
NIGERIA 5 - BOKO-ARE-RAMS 0

Abubakar shekaru where are you? if u know say u get liver make u fallout now. if u know say dem born u well come out and fight instead of running grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2013
Birniwa:

For the record, I don't hate Christianity, I only hate the dumbest creatures on earth (Christians) like this very OP. With all that is said in Col. 4:5-6 regarding conducting yourself in a wise manner towards the non-Christians, I begin to ponder if this Nigerian Christians are really practising the real Christianity. They appear so ignorant about all the teachings of Christianity, they're only interested in extreme ethnic bigotry and religious criticisms.

Again, you can't just go about spreading any false facts your uncultured pastors keep telling you about Islam, the so-called 70 virgins you keep flooding in any forum and media, to back up your facts why not always cite references where you think Islam promises us 70 virgins in the name of Jihad you've always misunderstood, I challenge you this.

Lastly, I'm inviting you to explore and find out about Islam before making any criticisms towards. Muslims will never, in any circumstances insult or criticise Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) in any manner, and this is because we know exaclty who he was, we respect him so much only as one of the 4 God's mightiest prophets.

Thanks.

Tell us what ur Koran says then! Am sure you dont even know how to read it! You only know the segment of the koran ur imams choose to teach you.....TRANSLATE THE DAMN BOOK AND SEE WHAT'S INSIDE......u know the Bible why cant I know koran?

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by tinnymerit(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2013
Tolexander: Exactly why am not yet in support of the emergency rule!

GEJ was accusing OBJ of the flaws in odi and zaki biam invasion that many civilians were casualties of the invasion and the aims were not achieved at the end of the day.

State of emergency is the right step to curb this insurgence, i agree. But it shouldn't be something one would wake up one day to pronounce the execution before taking the civillians into consideration though the civilians are also culprits for their harbouring of these insurgents.

There should have been detectives from the military to map and scale these insurgents and get their places of concentration. The intra states and inter states boarders were meant to be tight and not porous so as to filter the boko haram members from going out through the boarders.
How many porous border routes do u tink naija has 1,2,3 well naija has abt 1800 routes,so how many do u tink is going to be manned same time.
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by amanatulah(f): 12:08pm On May 19, 2013

Alpha boiz, no retreat no surrender.. Kill them all.

sad

olodo where do u read that version?people come out of public to exhibit stupidity. . .go wash your mouth with hypo. .
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by EasternLeopard: 12:09pm On May 19, 2013
BarryX: I don't want this military offensive snowballing into a full-fledged war because an 'exhausted' human who has nothing to loose anymore fights ruthlessly
[color=#006600] Why are you scared of a War that will consume the Muslim North
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by kaeto(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2013
Tolexander: never expected much from someone that said boko haram insurgency is greater than the nigerian civil war.
Why didn't GEJ try asserting the terrorists in those states instead of SoE like you expected OBJ to arrest the Militants in Odi and Zaki Biam.
i would rather you ended it here, because the more you try to correct your blunders the more imbecill.1c you sound, so cut the crap and stop swimming against the tide.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by solomon111(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2013
batstan: cool
Do all u-want but mind u we are cancerous and our SW and SS cells will respond in due course. *in shekau's voice* We can never be defeated......... Allahuakbar........we shall kill all ur toy soldiers........
look at this bokoharam.
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by kabba7(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2013
[quote author=cogitoErgo]I could not read the whole story as my heart simply could not take it! I kno dis may happen even without anybody reporting it.
There are plenty of options to prevent this from happening by our beloved army and other security agents, e.g., back covering of SoE states by Police, SSS, etc. Spoken english should be adopted as the language of communication by our soldiers as the most of the BH boys do not speak english,

Are you aware that the original founders of Boko Haram were university graduates that were against tuggery before the killings by govt began ?
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by batstan(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] Why are you scared of a War that will consume the Muslim North
And who told this untamed leopard that its a muslim north?
We have so much northernans that practice christianity without idolatry and are indigenes not so called settlers.
*picks up a dog leash/collar belt* oya come go back to zoo cos ur skin no go efa change
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by greatmen: 12:33pm On May 19, 2013
Am frm the niger delta but I pray for the innocent folks in the north and my northern brothers to realize they is a parasite in their mist greater than tribalism that has afganistan tendencies Nigeria is a free country o not somalia !

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 19, 2013
If GEJ is realy serious in tackling bh,i hear nigeria has over 100,000 troops of soldiers,employin atleast 20,000 of dem to block all the northen borders or route can b off more help.He can also relate dis with the govt of neighboring country like cameron,chad,niger,mali to block their borders.
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Chekitaut: 12:34pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Tolexander: 12:37pm On May 19, 2013
BarryX: I sincerely think you got it wrong there and quite guilty of a similar dull offence. It took you time also to see reasons with SoE, Infact most Nigerians were apprehensive at first about the SoE because of how sentimental we're about issues like that, The reason you gave is not cogent enough to label him a 'non-smart' or dull . **smiles**
mr man! I never said am against the SoE. Exactly what am saying is what is happening. The boarder should be manned so that the terrorists won't have a way of escape so that the aim of the SoE will be achieved at the end of the day.
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by CoolKizzy(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2013
who reads punch this days?
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Tolexander: 12:39pm On May 19, 2013
kaeto: i would rather you ended it here, because the more you try to correct your blunders the more imbecill.1c you sound, so cut the crap and stop swimming against the tide.
what tide? You seems to be deficient of wisdom. If you have nothing to say better you shut up!
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2013
Gej should declare SOE in all northern states. Maybe that will make Nigeria split asap.

Gej can even tell his military men to bomb some places in the other states, pretend it was carried out by BH, so he can have enough reason to declare SoE in all those Northern states. Hahaha..you go fear politics na. grin
Re: Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 19, 2013
Dis bh of rams should not even try to cross to any sourthen state,thats when their downfall wil start...I just pity those in the middle belt.God take controll o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark / Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.