Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship (12247 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2013
PLS REALLY NEED TO KNO THE QUOTE DAT SAYS CHRIST CELEBRATED MASS AND WE MUST.WAITING....
myners007 :
I CELEBRATE D HOLY MASS AS DEMANDED BY CHRIST WHILE ON EARTH

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Gombs(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2013
To worship, praise and hear wot God has for me, amidst the corporate unction present at that moment (heb 10:25), cos in Christ Embassy, my life gets a meaning per second billing sef...and pray for folks like pagan-9ja and BH and all others outside Christ...dat Jesus saves, n he's waiting for them with open arms while there's still time
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by claremont(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2013
Religion is the biggest industry in Nigeria. The more religious a country is, the more backward and morally deficient its people are.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by julioralph(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2013
18. you went to church today just to pray
for your club to win
I want Arsenal fans to deny this.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Toble: 2:19pm On May 19, 2013
Going to church is very important for someone to grow spiritually not only physically...every service is new,also every word of God is new because He is new everyday..I go to church to praise God, Listen to His word from His annoited to renew my mind
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Pistolx(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
1) I dont go on Friday or SUnday. I go anytime I want.

2) I go to the shrine to communicate Spiritually with my Gods. To pray and acknowledge the glory of the Spiritual Forces, pray to my ancestors to keep a watch over me and my family and to find answers to any problems I have.

3) I ask my Gods to show me the signs and help in my quest to destroy islam and christianity and save my nation and its religions.

4) I pour libation and conduct rituals to appease the Spiritual Forces and the higher Powers.
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Pistolx(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2013
so many pagans full diz nairaland.dy aint even shy of themselves
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2013
Mzsolex: Really? Get ur ish together man, u're losing it.

just because u have no reply, dont hit me on my English. Im not a native speaker. ask an English man if he can speak 1 word of Hausa and then we'll see. .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
1) I dont go on Friday or SUnday. I go anytime I want.

2) I go to the shrine to communicate Spiritually with my Gods. To pray and acknowledge the glory of the Spiritual Forces, pray to my ancestors to keep a watch over me and my family and to find answers to any problems I have.

3) I ask my Gods to show me the signs and help in my quest to destroy islam and christianity and save my nation and its religions.

4) I pour libation and conduct rituals to appease the Spiritual Forces and the higher Powers.
who is this one?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by sammoe(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2013
eddy1234: YOU NEED SOM1 HIGHER IN THE SPIRIT TO TEACH AND GUID U SO U DNT MAKE ERRORS.U CNT KNO EVRYTHIN.YOU HAVE YOUR TEXT BOOKS,WHY DO U STILL GO TO SCHOOL?
Aifey: 4me Religion is a scam. U go 2church 4some 1 to teach u wht is writen in d book ure holdin. The pastors kn this whts y they liv a liv of luxury n collect tith 4rm people. We suffer because of religion in this country.
I'm not trying to hold fort for those who hide under the cloak of 'religion' to commit nefarious acts.
I also don't think that the actions/inactions of others should turn one away from God even as I acknowledge that we have certain responsilities to one another.
The bottom line is this I do not accept the words of any man that contradict the bible.
@post church gives me an avenue for service & refreshing (iron sharpens iron).

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by toprealman: 3:04pm On May 19, 2013
Praise and worship make sense for my side no be small thing oh.
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by cold(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2013
I go to my church because whenever I get there I always smell Amelika grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by powerblaze(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2013
4 reasons take me to church:

*To be admonished
*For Sanctification
*To fufil My Kingdom Investment
*To Meet My Spritual Needs
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by chlowi(f): 3:28pm On May 19, 2013
There is this peace I find whenever I am in the presence of the lord esp. In church that I dnt get any where else....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by anonimi: 4:01pm On May 19, 2013
ebyjoyken: who is this one?

You nor see im user name abi na which kain question you dey ask sef
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 19, 2013
cold: I go to my church because whenever I get there I always smell Amelika grin
funny pix advert grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Yvete(f): 4:19pm On May 19, 2013
Stylish young peoples' Church grin ... though the Pastor is an OG!

But seriously, i like the sermon, motivational speeches and prayer. Overall, the Church is a mix of fun + prayer.
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by premium1: 4:26pm On May 19, 2013
So,pagan 9ja, Ʊ want God †̥ giv Ʊ d power †̥ destroy Isam and Christianity,datz serous.So now derz Boko haram rite here on nairaland,Ha!i fear fear mehn! I go †̥ church because i know datz where i ve †̥ ßε̲̣ †̥ edify ♍Ɣ soul,worship God more and more, cos trust mi if Ʊ do dis @ home dere cud ßε̲̣ distractions. I know i J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ ve to be I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ church especially on sundayz and am passing dis on to my kids. Am not of d opinion dat i wil stop goin to church cos pastors are squanderin church funds, datz dere headache.God will judge ALL!
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by rodeo0070(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2013
exxell:

Lets see what you become in life
This proves what? Only people going to church/Xtians are without problems? Or are d only successful ones?
SMH...
Re: Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 19, 2013
Aifey: 4me Religion is a scam. U go 2church 4some 1 to teach u wht is writen in d book ure holdin. The pastors kn this whts y they liv a liv of luxury n collect tith 4rm people. I'v stoped goin 2church.
congratulations to you,mtcheeeeeeeew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2018 Christmas Blessing / Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.