Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Laughable Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laughable Jokes (1222 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laughable Jokes by milky3(f): 11:16am On May 19, 2013
DEFINITION OF TERMS/ LAUGHABLE MATTERS
Your GF asked u for a BOLD 5, you couldn't afford it.. She gets it anyway& u still think u are her real BF.. Your MUMU has Carry Over
Welcome to NIGERIA, where bathrooms have turned to photo studios and yahoo boys think they have a brighter future than graduates
YEKPAA is when you throw your N950 change outside the bus, instead of the gala wrapper
Classy girls don't have tattoos cos no-one will intentionally scratch a BENTLEY or a PRIVATE-JET
In a relationship, every girl treats herrich boyfriend as "GOD", buh when he's Broke, the alphabets get reversed
GOBE is when u go to withdraw cashvia ATM and you meet the guy U're owing on the queue
A man asks a trainer in the gym: I want 2 impress that beautiful girl, which machine can I use?
Trainer replies: Use the ATM
The REAL BOO gets the goodnight call/text... The side chick gets the morning text saying 'I fell asleep' .. LADIES.. Know where u belong."
U got pregnant for anoda guy, ur BF paid d bills for abortion, accepted u back n u think he has forgotten? Am sure he plans to use u 4 rituals
MAMA AKPOS: Go & wash that Fish I just bought.
AKPORS: WTF.
MAMA AKPOS: What is WTF?
AKPORS: it means 'Where's The Fish'

1 Like

Re: Laughable Jokes by frederal(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2013
U try, really

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Answer This If You Get Brain / Two Men Stage Nak3d Protest In Lagos Against Traffic Officials (PHOTO) / Pictures Of Humans That Won't Belive Actually Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.