Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) (14630 Views)

Photos: How To Drive Through A Flooded Area / What Are The Dangers Of Buying A Flooded Car? / How To Avoid Buying A Flooded Car From The US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) by playmode(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2013
Was Akpabio not awarded the title of best Governor in the whole Africa? FRESH AIR, una never see anything.Upon all this,the resident of these areas will line up in their thousands to vote for the return of Akpabio. Nigeria the land of donkeys who never learn from experience. Thank GOD me i dey obo oyinbo dey enjoy my life.Make una dey suffer ,una never suffer reach.When una suffer well well una go get sense vote better person for Governor and President.Pitying Nigerians is like pitying Goats,they never learn.You get the Government you deserve and you surely deserve Akpabio.
Re: Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) by deSika(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2013
Mekky2010: Its Umuigbo and NOT Rumuigbo, time to stop/correct all these unnecessary misspellings in PH..
I once saw an old map of poortharcourt city, I was surprised when I discovered that all the present day rumus were actually spelt as umu. it used to be umuigbo

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) by Liveair: 3:48pm On May 24, 2013
Mekky2010: Its Umuigbo and NOT Rumuigbo, time to stop/correct all these unnecessary misspellings in PH..

The post is correct in its spelling. It is an Ikwerre word and not an Igbo word.
However, this Obiwali Road in Port Harcourt also has the WORST POWER SUPPLY regime in PH.
3 hrs is max power supply in any 2 days.
Gov. Amaechi and Comm for Power, Hon. Austin Nwokocha seem to have sworn to have nothing to do with that area, except during election campaigns.
Re: Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) by wills(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2013
Liveair:

However, this Obiwali Road in Port Harcourt also has the WORST POWER SUPPLY regime in PH.
Gov. Amaechi and Comm for Power, Hon. Austin Nwokocha seem to have sworn to have nothing to do with that area, except during election campaigns.

[b]So correct, obiwali all the way to nkpolu and rumuahorlu, road is so bad, you would be ashamed to have people visit you...yet rivers folks more( specifically ikwerre youths from this lga) protest over council chairman's exist while some support the Gov Amechi who also abounded his state responsibility to seek a useless nd purely selfish role as chairman of governors forum... unforgivably also is the president, ministers from the state and region ,senators ,etc as all have abounded ph to build,invest in abuja,vi,lekki,ikoyi...and then only come to ph either to share money, seek high profile appointments based on federal character ..its sad and history wont forgive these men and women as the only opportunity this region is getting to bring its urban centers like ph or even warri to comparable standards of the likes of abuja, and create metropolis in ph of the likes of vi,lekki,ikoyi, to draw more fedral presence and investment. They are fighting over nonsense like ,too much money,absolute power and respect that they are bound to lose one day....[/b] Where is odili today...certainly not in ph, and where will amechi by tomorrow when he leaves power..ph or abj lagos ?? or go back to ghana...you guess
Re: Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) by ezeagu(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2013
Liveair:

The post is correct in its spelling. It is an Ikwerre word and not an Igbo word.

Ikwere is still classified as an Igboid language. Let's avoid politics turning us into the ignorants and the cherrypickers.

3 Likes

Re: Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) by Turbocharged: 8:16am On May 25, 2013

They even changed Obigbo to Oyigbo.

#BadMentality.
Re: Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) by mbulela: 10:38pm On May 30, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

E be like U don forget say na when civil war end 1971 wey Ikwerres reclaim their land from Michael Okpara and his railway crew wey nearly hijack PH.

Thanks to Senate President, David Mark wey help Ikwerres reclaim their properties at the end of the war.

For the records, their's Rumueme, Rumuepirikom, Rumuokwuta, Rumuigbo, Rumuokoro, Rumuodara, Rumukwurusi, Rumuogba, Rumuobiakani, Rumuomasi, Rumuola, etc as towns in and around Port Harcourt...if the "R" is missing, guy Ikwerres go reject am because you don turn am to Igbo name...

Go ask Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi (an Ikwerre Man) or Nyesom Wike (also an Ikwerre man) or betterstill, Tonto Dike (an Ikwerre girl from AluuRumuokuta) make dem explain better to you
Re: Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video) by Wendy80(f): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Liveair:

My friend said same thn about d light situation some yrs back. Has it improved now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Protect My Dashboard And Leather Seats From The Sun / German Vs Japanese Automobiles. / Why Are Almost All The Mechanics In Lagos Heartless Or Wicked Abi Both Sef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.