Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. (12582 Views)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here / Admission Into Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ebonyi State Commences On October 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2013
Yungzed: mehn....readin begins

Yes ooooooo. God dey
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2013
zhukafa:

Yes ooooooo. God dey
yea....i dey plan to live lag by month end or early next month...i want to stay close to the skul
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2013
Yungzed: yea....i dey plan to live lag by month end or early next month...i want to stay close to the skul

its a good plan, when you they ready,let me know.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
zhukafa:

its a good plan, when you they ready,let me know.
no problem bro...i'll call u before i travel
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Kratos18: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abeg oo may una read oo...this year hard
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Kratos18: Abeg oo may una read oo...this year hard

Are you a student of the school?
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] sad
any gist on how de exam will look like?
any gist on how de exam will look like?
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Updating ....... Soonest the form would be out. Stick to the thread and you will be duely updated and I pray for all those on this thread to succeed. Amen
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Kratos18: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Am a aspirant but I stay clode to the school,last year they admitted 120 students and again dis year there is limited space for only 500 students
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Degreatjoe: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
TELECOM TRAINING PROGRAMME IN INDIA

Certified Telecom Engineer Program from ZTE is starting from 15th July 2013 from ZTE Telecom Bangalore . INDIA. for 5 months full time Real Time practical Training & Certification program..
Training will be on Radio Frequency 2G & 3G 4G LTE, UMTS 3G,RAN,RNC,CORE NETWORK FOR 6 WEEKS FULL TIME REAL TIME PRACTICAL TRAINING.
ZTE Certifications is recognized worldwide in 154 countries

Registrations is on going for July batch, Limited seats Hurry.. Please inform your friends.

Note: we issue admission/invitation letters to Foreign students from all countries
Interested candidates should contact JOSEPH on +918096579227

Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Kratos18: Am a aspirant but I stay clode to the school,last year they admitted 120 students and again dis year there is limited space for only 500 students

Thanks for the info. We believe that all aspirant on this thread shall come out successful .
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
zhukafa:

Thanks for the info. We believe that all aspirant on this thread shall come out successful .
amen oh....longest time
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Yungzed: amen oh....longest time

Amen. ooooo, am back now.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
zhukafa:

Amen. ooooo, am back now.
u welcome.....i guess we should be expectin de form anytime from now....nd i hear we gotta travel down to the skul to get it....am gettin prepared to travel....i'v packed my cloths already....an jux waitin to here de form's out nd i'll land in ebonyi....i wish everyone of us de very best.....as for me diz yr is my yr
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2013
Yungzed: u welcome.....i guess we should be expectin de form anytime from now....nd i hear we gotta travel down to the skul to get it....am gettin prepared to travel....i'v packed my cloths already....an jux waitin to here de form's out nd i'll land in ebonyi....i wish everyone of us de very best.....as for me diz yr is my yr

No wahala, we will meet there then.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2013
zhukafa:

No wahala, we will meet there then.
u hear say ASUU don enta strike??diz one na big wahala oh.....i pray dey call it off fast enough
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2013
Yungzed: u hear say ASUU don enta strike??diz one na big wahala oh.....i pray dey call it off fast enough

Yes ooooo, ASUU is on strike, but God is there for us.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by 9jaschoolgate: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2013
It is with great honour that i wana let u guya know that our organisation would continue to do all they to ensure all aspiring candidate various institutions are readily armed and prepared to face all the entry exam that may come their way.

We have decided to give out POST UTME PAST QUESTION
more like for free, but actually in a very susidized manner. It is just gona go for #500 cos we realize that u will incur another little cost to print them.

This is how it goes:
U will in a text msg send to us ur school of choice, course of choice, email address and phone number to 08189218421, then again u will still need to call us on that number for clarification on how u will pay the #500 and the past questions would be delivered to ur email in less than 2hrs after all verifications.

It just as simple as that and goodluck to u guys.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2013
All Aspirants, please still exercise some patience, in no due time the form would be out and I pray that all aspirant following this thread would come out in flying colours. Good morning all.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
zhukafa: All Aspirants, please still exercise some patience, in no due time the form would be out and I pray that all aspirant following this thread would come out in flying colours. Good morning all.
amen...am watchin nd waitin
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yungzed: amen...am watchin nd waitin

No wahala
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
........ update, there is a rumour that the form is out today and would be sold tommorow,please lets keep our fingers crossed. when its out, i will update the thread properly.

thanks.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
zhukafa: ........ update, there is a rumour that the form is out today and would be sold tommorow,please lets keep our fingers crossed. when its out, i will update the thread properly.

thanks.
tnks for de info
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yungzed: tnks for de info
Thanks too
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
The information is false, we hope to keep you updated on any current information. Thanks
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2013
zhukafa: The information is false, we hope to keep you updated on any current information. Thanks
false??how??i dont understand
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Yungzed: false??how??i dont understand

They haven't started selling the form.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
zhukafa:

They haven't started selling the form.
ok na...no p
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
....... Updating. At last, the form is out.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2013
zhukafa: http://funai.edu.ng/application_forms/apply_post_ume
de form iz last yrs own na
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2013
Yungzed:
de form iz last yrs own na

Yes, they need to change it to 2013/2014. It's an error on there path. If you where following the site very well, you will see that the "APPLICATION FORM" section always says " application closed" when clicked on , but now when you click on it , it brings out this same form used last year. I even called someone close to the school, she said that some people are already filling that same form, it's the same info.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Bsc(ed) In Electrical Technology And Bsc In Electrical Engineering / How To Check Jamb Result 2014 Without Scratch Cards - Www.jamb.org.ng / FUOYE Cancels Governing Council Election As 440 Voters Cast 955 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.