Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,186 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. (12766 Views)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here / Admission Into Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ebonyi State Commences On October 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2013
zhukafa:

Yes, they need to change it to 2013/2014. It's an error on there path. If you where following the site very well, you will see that the "APPLICATION FORM" section always says " application closed" when clicked on , but now when you click on it , it brings out this same form used last year. I even called someone close to the school, she said that some people are already filling that same form, it's the same info.

Thanks.
yea i noticed it too.....i hav bin followin de website closely....i pray dey change de yr before monday.....diz yr na our yr oh
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2013
Yungzed: yea i noticed it too.....i hav bin followin de website closely....i pray dey change de yr before monday.....diz yr ma our yr oh

Amen ooooo
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2013
zhukafa:

Amen ooooo
i'll be buyin my form diz new week....but dem no tell us which bank to get it
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2013
Yungzed: i'll be buyin my form diz new week....but dem no tell us which bank to get it

it has been first bank.

http://www.funai.edu.ng/apply-for-ume
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2013
zhukafa:

it has been first bank.

http://www.funai.edu.ng/apply-for-ume
dey hav to tell us the exam date na....its last yrs date thats there
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yungzed: dey hav to tell us the exam date na....its last yrs date thats there

Everything would be this week.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
zhukafa:

Everything would be this week.
i pray its ready latest by monday....
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yungzed: i pray its ready latest by monday....

Na our prayer.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
zhukafa:

Na our prayer.
am buyin my form tomorow morin....wat about u?
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Update......... At last it's out. Exams starts 1st of August.

http://funai.edu.ng/2013-2014-screening-exercise-for-admissions
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
zhukafa: Update......... At last it's out. Exams starts 1st of August.

http://funai.edu.ng/2013-2014-screening-exercise-for-admissions
thanks bro..
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
R2bees: thanks bro..
you are welcome.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mehn....de way dem take rush diz post ume get as e be oh
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 12:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Yungzed: Mehn....de way dem take rush diz post ume get as e be oh

Anyway, we don already pray for every body way dey follow this thread. so all of us by Gods grace, go excel.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2013
Yungzed: Mehn....de way dem take rush diz post ume get as e be oh
rush? As in?
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2013
R2bees: rush? As in?
as in say the time for post ume too near
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Yungzed: as in say the time for post ume too near
exatly my thought.. Hv u bought the form
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
R2bees: exatly my thought.. Hv u bought the form
they said i hav to buy it inside the school...xo i'll send de money to zhukafa to buy it for me
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
I have bought mine. Please all the followers of this thread should try and obtain there's on time.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
zhukafa: I have bought mine. Please all the followers of this thread should try and obtain there's on time.
how will u get the bank draft.. I heard we are going to submit it dat day
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2013
R2bees: how will u get the bank draft.. I heard we are going to submit it dat day

Yes, it's going to be submitted that day. Walk into any first bank, diamond bank, zenith bank , Uba bank, fidelity bank, GT bank and request for a bank draft in Favour of federal university,ndufu alike , ikwo. After that, log on to http://funai.edu.ng/application_forms/apply_post_ume and get the form filled. After filling the form, please make sure you print it out, because you will have to show it that very day.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2013
zhukafa:

Yes, it's going to be submitted that day. Walk into any first bank, diamond bank, zenith bank , Uba bank, fidelity bank, GT bank and request for a bank draft in Favour of federal university,ndufu alike , ikwo. After that, log on to http://funai.edu.ng/application_forms/apply_post_ume and get the form filled. After filling the form, please make sure you print it out, because you will have to show it that very day.
they were asking if i hav acct with them? Or come with sumbdy that has acct with them to fill and sign the draft? .. Am going wit ma dad 2day
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2013
R2bees: they were asking if i hav acct with them? Or come with sumbdy that has acct with them to fill and sign the draft? .. Am going wit ma dad 2day

Ok, that's fine.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Pamaimae(f): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
r2bees....r u in lag?..nd did u gt d bankdraft?
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am gonna buy mine on monday
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yungzed: Am gonna buy mine on monday

WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pamaimae: r2bees....r u in lag?..nd did u gt d bankdraft?
yeap.bt im not in lag
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
Update........Please check clearly on the date of examination , it was updated.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Atesunate15(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2013
scored 180 and above seems hope is lost? lets meet here https://www.nairaland.com/1369392/osustech-admission-2013-2014#16972393
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Atesunate15(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2013
scored 180 and above seems hope is lost? lets meet here https://www.nairaland.com/1369392/osustech-admission-2013-2014#16972393[quote][/quote]
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Atesunate15: scored 180 and above seems hope is lost? lets meet here https://www.nairaland.com/1369392/osustech-admission-2013-2014#16972393
who be diz one....shey we resemble mumu for hear??my frnd park well
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yungzed: who be diz one....shey we resemble mumu for hear??my frnd park well

Hahahahahhaha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Purchase 2018 JAMB PIN On Remita / Sonny Echono: FG Reached Agreement With ASUU Under Duress / Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.